Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-09-2018, 10:17 AM
Experiencer

Anyone not connect very well with soulmate??

Hi all, I kind of tried this on the numerology list but that is a bit quiet, besides it fits in both places... The mystery of this is almost more than I can stand!
Has anyone met someone they know to be a soulmate, but not actually connected with them on really any level??
It seems like a wierd question, as the definition of soulmate is supposed to be that you connect on all levels with this person (I assume, I never believed in soul mates, still not sure...)
To explain, I had a reading 4 years ago after a bit of an interpersonal situation with a lifelong friend. The reader gave me information about a person who:

Was a female fire sign (I dreamt about an April born person)
Had a child
Had a professional career
Was younger than me, and
I would meet her in February.

This person came along after 4 years, correct in every detail.
Add to that, our D.O.B's both add up to 35 - I may not believe in soul mates so much, but I do have tremendous faith in numerology, identical numbers is a bit of a thing. We get along professionally, but not at all house-on-fire, and I dont often even speak to her... I must say Im a bit confused as to what all the fuss was about.

Just interested if anyone has any thoughts, ideas, or just wants to tell me to get real, I can take it!!
Old 28-09-2018, 01:12 PM
Master
sometimes we're not meant to be with our soul mate in certain lives. you recognize her, but you've come back to learn something else, with someone else. it doesn't mean she's not your soul mate, but the contract you made may exclude a romantic relationship this time around.
Old 28-09-2018, 01:48 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reincar-Nation
Hi all, I kind of tried this on the numerology list but that is a bit quiet, besides it fits in both places... The mystery of this is almost more than I can stand!
Has anyone met someone they know to be a soulmate, but not actually connected with them on really any level??
It seems like a wierd question, as the definition of soulmate is supposed to be that you connect on all levels with this person (I assume, I never believed in soul mates, still not sure...)
To explain, I had a reading 4 years ago after a bit of an interpersonal situation with a lifelong friend. The reader gave me information about a person who:

Was a female fire sign (I dreamt about an April born person)
Had a child
Had a professional career
Was younger than me, and
I would meet her in February.

This person came along after 4 years, correct in every detail.
Add to that, our D.O.B's both add up to 35 - I may not believe in soul mates so much, but I do have tremendous faith in numerology, identical numbers is a bit of a thing. We get along professionally, but not at all house-on-fire, and I dont often even speak to her... I must say Im a bit confused as to what all the fuss was about.

Just interested if anyone has any thoughts, ideas, or just wants to tell me to get real, I can take it!!

I also had a "vision" of my to be husband when I was in my 20's. The way he looks & some key details. It was years later we met & married.
He is my physical split a t.f.

About 10 yrs post this break up (he left) I now believe in soul FAMILIES.
I've read online there are 144 in a soul family & 12 in primary soul group.
I feel God has allowed me to see into a matrix-like with my closest of souls.

I believe each, "soul family," to be quite unique in how they are manifest, & their purpose on this earth. Also, this is what resonates with me. I'm sure it varies a lot with people & in going through this.

Another that resonates with me now is the idea of one twin ray, 7 twin flames, multiple soul mates, divine compliment, etc.
The point of the matter (that I see) is that this is 3D. Higher dimensions (to me equating to heaven) is more like 10D. The twin flames are rather 5D & when I met my twin ray (about 6 yrs ago) it seemed to be a 10D effect.

To work toward, being that love, light bodies, incarnate in flesh/blood, is about working toward, light body, heaven & that, "place," that is forever.
Some people see heaven, others see being a star in the cosmos.. depends on the person. I believe I experienced, "Christ Consciousness," with my first t.f. meeting 13 yrs ago, apx.
Yes, I also think the numbers make a difference, now ex, said to me, "everything breaks down to numbers." I can see this, yes.
It was like he was the one who opened me up, slain in The Spirit. BUT it's not like it stopped there.. I have continued to meet others I am connected to,
but the idea is about developing of self, to love (everyone & at all times), & understand this is 3D.

I am more comfortable, "alone," now, as I understand I am not alone! I feel I understand who Christ is, Father/Son & Holy Spirit, and in meeting consciously my closest of souls (still meeting soul family) in relation to, the rest of the world, it's comforting & necessary for me to work on self, to love, & believe in greater things/time; God, HIS KINGDOM, & that we will be together there in His Timing & Order.

I am a Christian but I believe in reincarnation. a lot of Christians don't.
The reason too is I feel God has distinctly shown me other life times with my closest of souls & details.
Yes the number break downs of birthdays, time lines, etc is also amazing.
I don't follow numerology as such but the tie ins of dates, #'s is succinct & pertinent to what I've gone through!

I meet people too who seem rather at a certain dimension above 3D they are comfortable functioning at.. To me these meeting are in part about moving above 3D to love, understand & a healing of humanity in empathy, understanding, forgiveness, compassion, & LOVE/LIGHT.

It is wonderful to experience this. Thanks for sharing & .. what IS Real?
If one can go through walls as a light body say in Heaven.. The REAL is about love, light & believing in.. fill in blank. I believe in God, Heaven, His Kingdom, His Timing, & the Christ Consciousness also what is to come; Father/Son & Holy Spirit. It is healing, relaxing to me to think that I don't have to worry about 3D, & the love is so great that one emits & functions as, transformed light body. No worries, just love, peace, joy. This is 3D. But there is more
(the veil is being lifted).
Old 28-09-2018, 02:06 PM
Experiencer

Interesting about your fascination with numbers. I have been haunted by the numbers 1144, 144, 44 & 444. Since it began I have been feeling a call to something bigger.

Soulmates come in many forms not all are romantic. Some are for guidance in careers, some to build knowledge of an interest. It could be to make you look inside yourself. There are many reasons.
Old 29-09-2018, 01:03 AM
Experiencer

My current partner i met originally at twenty-one and he eighteen. He tells me he knew i was the one back then. I had no idea. We were mates that was it. I thought he was interested in my flat mate actually. We were on to different levels to be honest. I was the typical hot party girl and he was a really big nerd. Not my type at all. I never knew he fell in love with me.
Years go by and I am living in a different state. I start seeing owls everywhere. My marriage is now a nightmare and I don't know what to do. I ask the angels and am told to go back to my home town. That my future lies there. So I move back and then his name starts popping up out of no where.
I dismiss it and think who knows one day. I might catch up with him.

I meet a guy who is my dream guy literally. The One I dreamt of before I left my husband. The One I couldn't get out of my head. We had a nine month passionate affair. The chemistry was unbelievable but the substance wasn't there. We ended it and I was deverstated. I then started finding money everywhere i went near my flat.

I didn't know that at the time my current partner had seen me and knew I was in town. But was to scared to talk to me.

So finding the money continued. I decided to go and see a tarot reader. She told me that the guy I had been with was a soul mate and that it was likely he would be back. That he was dating someone else but that he was not happy.

Then told me to follow the owls. I get home and next day run into by complete chance another old friend that knows us both. He is walking past my drive way. We get talking and agree to catch up. A few months go by. I arrange to reconnect with my current partner out of curiosity.

The first night we meet we know that there is something there. When he tells me he collects owls since he was a child. I knew what follow the owls meant. That was three years ago.

Point is you never know why people come into our lives and how they will shape us. This soul connection of yours perhaps she is not aware yet. Just like I wasn't aware all those years ago, that a almost virtual stranger fell madly in love with me. That all those years he waited for his chance. Calling to the universe.