Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2006, 06:55 AM
dreamer

God will be known in the 7th age - jesus.

Jesus said that God would be known in the 7th age.

The Mayans predicted the end of the 7th age of man in 2012.

Jesus said he was from the 14th age of light.

Jesus said that the path we are looking for is behind us.

Quantum physics has just established that the universe is governed by the law of attraction, that our mind is ore powerful than we had ever imagined.

Jesus said that the kingdom lies within -- as did plenty of other masters.

Mentions of eternal life everywhere.

Are we discovering our true nature as the end of the 7th age approaches in readiness for a return back to where we came from?

What do people think?
Old 07-10-2006, 09:07 AM
AL

I like that post dreamer, it resonates with me, or is it I who resonates with it? it, perhaps we are all resonating together. Diversity in unity.
How are these ages worked out and what is their source? How long per age? And does it stop at 14? Well, it can't really, if your post stated eternity.
peace.

Last edited by AL : 07-10-2006 at 09:09 AM.
Old 07-10-2006, 09:11 AM
forgetful

I believe so Dreamer. I believe the world will begin to know the meaning of the name of God.

In regards to when Jesus said the path we are looking for is behind us. It reminds me of Howard Storm's NDE. Howard Storm was shown by the Angels and Jesus what the world will be in 200 years. A world where there was no longer big cities instead everyone lived in communities that spread out all over. Languages were still different but everyone had the ability to communicate telepathically and it wasn't an obstacle. Technology was meaningless as food could be grown and eaten in mere minutes because of the trained mind I guess. There was no war or conflict. Sickness was immediately healed by the praying and gathering of the community around the ill and people were traversing the universe without there bodies ever moving an inch.

Do you feel that if there were no more statuses in life, no rat race, and no more "keeping up with Joneses" that all the spiritual teachings in the world become applicable a thousanfold? I do. I hope that world will come into fruition but I'll be dead by then.

PEACE
Old 07-10-2006, 10:12 PM
BLAIR2BE

personally, im quite unsure of how much this world can/will actually change, or, if it is even supposed to. as beings of continuous life, we are here for just a moment, to experience "this". our continuous life is, was, will be so much more than this earth. the "ages" of the 3d material plane, are part of the moment, part of the experience, one star in a vast sky.

Last edited by BLAIR2BE : 08-10-2006 at 03:08 AM.
Old 07-10-2006, 10:52 PM
Lapis

I wish I knew more about the Mayan calendar and all of its many sub-cycles. We enter the "5th Day" of the Mayan cycle on November 24, 2006 through November 18, 2007, not that I know what all that means! I have a couple intuitions but......

It says that this upcoming period is when "We meet our Galactic neighbors" and this could mean a lot of different things actually. Here's where I found this info.

www.mayanmajix.com/cycles.html

I've always intuited that what's been called "the second coming" is actually us doing it, because it's time. There's so many indicators that the majority of humanity is rapidly awakening and growing far beyond what has been for so long. I also believe that we exist within what's been called a "Free Will" Universe and that means that all is allowed for all. But within that free will there's still cycles and mass agreed upon or collective agreements about what we'll be working with while we're here learning and growing within those huge cycles and subcycles etc. Because of this I feel that multiple 'realities' or as Seth called them "probably realities" will be available for all as we race towards this 2012 period of ancient cycles all completing at the same time. Again all will be available for all.

Great thread dreamer.
Old 08-10-2006, 03:08 AM
Enlightener

Big M, I love you

The future will not be like it is written into present day fiction; a place of massive cities and overpowering technology, crime and pain.
It will be a place of love, where we are able to create anything we wish. We will live in nature, closer to the surrounding environment. there will be peace and everyone will be free of fear and guilt, we may even run around naked as we shall no longer need clothes. There will be no laws or restrictions of any kind and we shall all be free to create as we choose. This will be a paradise among planets, and because we will be futher evolved than we are now inhabitants of other planets will show themselves to us and we will learn from them and them from us.

Enlightener
Old 08-10-2006, 10:20 AM
~Jay~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightener
The future will not be like it is written into present day fiction; a place of massive cities and overpowering technology, crime and pain.
It will be a place of love, where we are able to create anything we wish. We will live in nature, closer to the surrounding environment. there will be peace and everyone will be free of fear and guilt, we may even run around naked as we shall no longer need clothes. There will be no laws or restrictions of any kind and we shall all be free to create as we choose. This will be a paradise among planets, and because we will be futher evolved than we are now inhabitants of other planets will show themselves to us and we will learn from them and them from us.

Enlightener

This is what my visions of the future mainly consist of. Well, except for the running around naked bit - although there's no reason why this wouldn't be the case in a temperate climate.
Old 08-10-2006, 06:51 PM
Lapis

Yes.....very Lemurian like once again. This is what's meant by what many have been saying that "Earth will be returned to it's original blueprint..."
Old 19-10-2006, 01:17 PM
AL

The future paradise will evolve around our consciousness and not the material environment. We need to create/ emerge/ re emerge this state of mind now as best we can to bring it about. To see it as something which is coming may be to hold it back. Bring it on, it is challenging but possible/ probable.
There will be complete transparency in society, including knowledge.
If all becomes one, then the other/ subtle/ light/ semi light or whatever worlds will come together with this apparent material world. It is this opening up of all the dimensions coming together as one, while we come together as one within ourselves which is desired and talked about I guess.
We can help by merging this material world with the others, with love and humility.
Happy new world
Closed Thread