Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 01-01-2018, 07:10 PM
Master
Watching tv with a stranger

I had this dream after falling asleep, having gone back to bed this morning:

I was sitting at a desk watching tv and there was a man who was sitting in a chair to the right of me at the corner of the desk and we were both watching tv. I had a couple bags of chips and at one point I remember I was making a lot of noise, rustling in the bags. I recall wanting to open this second bag, but it was very flat and not full of air like most are these days. Then I remember worrying about the noise I was making, so I glanced over at the man, and noticed that the tv was off. I said was I making too much noise and he said yes. But he didn't act angry or anything. We both got up and he was walking ahead of me to the living room, which was reminiscent of the layout of the house I grew up in. He went into the living room and sat in a chair and I think one or two other people were in the room. I stood just outside the doorway and was pulling up my underwear because they had slipped down and was very uncomfortable. I had long pants on over them. End of dream - it's when I woke up.

Old 02-01-2018, 12:02 AM
Yaoughta

It's a dream about your level of awareness. TV shows tend to represent your current life situation. You were so into snacking and focused on the noise you were making that you didn't even realize that the man turned the TV off. He then moved to the living room to remind you to LIVE your life. Instead of just going through the motions and making a lot of noise, tune into your life to become aware in each moment of what's going on, not only in your life, but in the lives of others. I suspect this dream might have come from an awkward or uncomfortable moment you recently experienced or may have unknowingly caused.
Old 02-01-2018, 04:29 AM
Master
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaoughta
It's a dream about your level of awareness. TV shows tend to represent your current life situation. You were so into snacking and focused on the noise you were making that you didn't even realize that the man turned the TV off. He then moved to the living room to remind you to LIVE your life. Instead of just going through the motions and making a lot of noise, tune into your life to become aware in each moment of what's going on, not only in your life, but in the lives of others. I suspect this dream might have come from an awkward or uncomfortable moment you recently experienced or may have unknowingly caused.

Thanks. It makes sense mostly... For the past 2 or 3 months, I've been journaling and it's definitely making me more aware of everything about me and my life, and struggles. I've had to fight to get a decent night's sleep for so long, and talking through my journal about that as well. Maybe finally something's coming to fruition - just needed a little boost in figuring out the dreams that I've started having again - or at least being able to recall them.