Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 13-10-2016, 05:23 PM
Newbie ;)

What does this mean for me and my ex?

Hello beautiful beings!

I did a past, present, and future reading regarding a past relationship because I have been in on and off contact with a past love recently and I wanted to see where this was going to lead to. Since I am extremely new to the Tarot world, I would appreciate any feedback and interpretations that you may have. Thank you!

Past - Two of Swords
My interpretation: There were very intense events leading up to the break up. The new moon shines down to show the tension in the relationship. There were problems in the relationship (insecurities, fears, emotions) that were not called out for to find solutions to prevent any conflict. There was immense love and we might have been blinded by that.

Present - Queen of Swords
My interpretation: Regarding what he feels about me, I may have a solid position in his feelings. This is my time to heal and to focus on my priorities and goals. I must learn to become the Queen of Swords who is independent, intellectual and use my past experiences to guide my future. I have to learn how to control my emotions, especially in relationships.

Future - Ten of Pentacles
My interpretation: The time apart from each other was the time for both of us to heal and to grow mentally and emotionally. This will bring us back together as a better fit for each other and a deeper bond will emerge from all that we have been through together. There will be a sense of wholeness and belonging in this new beginning.

I also pulled more cards to certain questions for clarification.

How he feels about reconciling - Eight of Pentacles
My interpretation: Will power and building value. Willing to move on and learn from the past and work for new beginnings.

What I can do to help the situation - Four of Pentacles
My interpretation: Focus on healing myself and execute my goals of wealth and success and building upon them. I am holding onto the idea of the idea of a relationship too much and putting my life on hold. I also have to make sure I show my affections without coming on too strong.

Will we reconcile? - Two of Cups
My interpretation: Reunion. There must be work in order to balance the relationship. The separation was the time for both of us to mature and to learn from past mistakes. There will be reconciliation and a brand new beginning together. The energies in the relationship will be enriched and will transform each other.

If you have any other interpretations or advice for this, please let me know! I hope I am not misinterpreting this because I really want to be hopeful. I have been told by numerous people that we are soul mates and have had many past lives together.

Thank you, much gratitude!
Old 13-10-2016, 06:06 PM
Master
Hi Indigorchid :)

The swords in the past could mean there was too much on the surface, too many things of the mind and mentality perhaps that wasnt matching for the both of you. something was missing because of diference in the way of thinking for both of you.
The queen of swords in the present, could mean that it is a one sided relationship still, because someone feels very indifferent and there is not any real feelings, initiative here from one person yet. Even if there is anything it is the baby phase so to say, so more growth and work needs to happen here to build a relationship.
Ten of pentacles could mean, more balance, could mean that there might be more respect and mutual understand on each others part, since you will take your stand. And he will be able to relate to that and there will be more balance there.
Also the four of pentacles in the advice could mean you limiting yourself by this situation , when you need to open up and have a better view and perspective about it.
Is this person seeing someone at present ?

This is just my interpretation of this btw :) hope this helped :) brightest blessings
Old 13-10-2016, 06:43 PM
Master
That Queen of Swords might be who he's dating currently. 4 of Pentacles is telling you to create a safe space so you can heal and prepare yourself for a new relationship. The 10 of Pentacles is telling you that you will be in a solid situation, where you can grow wealth together and have a happy home life. I'm not sure it's with this guy though. I'm getting a feeling of uncertainty in these cards. With the 2 of Cups, you may reconnect but I don't know how deep of a relationship you will build together. With the 8 of Pentacles, he's not ready to reconcile. He is being cautious.
Old 13-10-2016, 06:56 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Hi Indigorchid :)

The swords in the past could mean there was too much on the surface, too many things of the mind and mentality perhaps that wasnt matching for the both of you. something was missing because of diference in the way of thinking for both of you.
The queen of swords in the present, could mean that it is a one sided relationship still, because someone feels very indifferent and there is not any real feelings, initiative here from one person yet. Even if there is anything it is the baby phase so to say, so more growth and work needs to happen here to build a relationship.
Ten of pentacles could mean, more balance, could mean that there might be more respect and mutual understand on each others part, since you will take your stand. And he will be able to relate to that and there will be more balance there.
Also the four of pentacles in the advice could mean you limiting yourself by this situation , when you need to open up and have a better view and perspective about it.
Is this person seeing someone at present ?

This is just my interpretation of this btw :) hope this helped :) brightest blessings
Thank you Angelic Star! I knew I was being a little too hopeful.
There was definitely a difference in thinking and lack of communication. There were many insecurities, fears, and buried emotions brought up to the surface which tends to happen in soulmate and twin flame relationship. We have been in contact on and off since we split six months ago. He was going through terrible financial issues at the time which played a big role in why we had to separate. He is still trying to figure out his financial situation and the energy has been stagnant around him. I feel as if it is one sided because he needs to solely focus on himself and his work and he simply cannot take on any other commitments.

As for him seeing someone, I am not entirely sure. I am thinking that the other "woman" is his work and he cannot focus on anything else but that hence the reason why he has not taken much initiative. From what the cards show, do you think he is seeing someone presently?

And could four of pentacles or queen of swords mean to stand in my trutht and express how I feel and what I believe in? I haven't told him that I still love him and want to be with him. I have been putting so much energy into wondering if there was a chance of being together again and not knowing for six months. Does this seem like a hopeful reading to you?

Much gratitude, Angelic Star!
Old 13-10-2016, 07:33 PM
Master
Hi Indigorchid,

Yes there is hope. Things might change in the future as there is good potential here. I cannot say about the outcome though right now, it is for you and your partner to decide and the cards might change in the coming months for you. There is potential and he does feel for you, but it does not feel like a time where this could grow into anything serious immediately.
Judging from the cards, I do feel you should let this situation rest for now, right now is not the best time to take any steps, so let it rest. That is what I feel the four of pentacles comes up. To find a better understanding for yourself and let go of the situation that does not serve you right now.
I know its hard to let go, especially with romantic partnerships its not a very pleasant feeling. But its good to know and perhaps dig deeper ourselves for the truth.
Good luck to you, hope you find the light you need, blessings to you :)
Old 14-10-2016, 08:32 AM
Deactivated Account

Queen of swords sounds about right, which leads me to the conclusion of the two of cups, if you want a loving, robust, freindshiop and love like the two of cups, you must find that within yourself.

Four of pentz- lot of withholding emotions. Even with a two of swords...

Sounds like lots of inner healing needed.

6 months of no communication is a very long time, that is like 2 years in man language. Since its your desire, Id hop on it, miracles dont fall out of the sky on their own
Old 14-10-2016, 06:16 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloves
Queen of swords sounds about right, which leads me to the conclusion of the two of cups, if you want a loving, robust, freindshiop and love like the two of cups, you must find that within yourself.

Four of pentz- lot of withholding emotions. Even with a two of swords...

Sounds like lots of inner healing needed.

6 months of no communication is a very long time, that is like 2 years in man language. Since its your desire, Id hop on it, miracles dont fall out of the sky on their own

Hi Cloves!

Thanks so much for your feedback. We have been on and off contact (call and text) within the six months of being apart. It's been very friendly/nostalgic and somewhat consistent lately.

It is definitely the time for me to focus on my self healing and just to do my thing. Do you advise I tell him my feelings and to speak my truth since you said to follow my desire?

Love and light
Indigorchid
Old 14-10-2016, 06:21 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Hi Indigorchid,

Yes there is hope. Things might change in the future as there is good potential here. I cannot say about the outcome though right now, it is for you and your partner to decide and the cards might change in the coming months for you. There is potential and he does feel for you, but it does not feel like a time where this could grow into anything serious immediately.
Judging from the cards, I do feel you should let this situation rest for now, right now is not the best time to take any steps, so let it rest. That is what I feel the four of pentacles comes up. To find a better understanding for yourself and let go of the situation that does not serve you right now.
I know its hard to let go, especially with romantic partnerships its not a very pleasant feeling. But its good to know and perhaps dig deeper ourselves for the truth.
Good luck to you, hope you find the light you need, blessings to you :)

Hi Angelic Star,

Your feedback is much appreciated and definitely has given me some clarity on the situation. You're right, this is the time to let the situation rest because it cannot grow into anything serious due to many circumstances in our lives at this moment in time. I have to set aside this time to focus on myself. It's just so difficult because we have been calling and texting somewhat consistently lately and it's just so confusing! I won't lose faith though. Powers of manifestation!

Much gratitude, love and light
Indigorchid
Old 14-10-2016, 07:01 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by indigorchid
Do you advise I tell him my feelings and to speak my truth since you said to follow my desire?

Love and light
Indigorchid

Men cant read minds. So we dont know what it is he wants from you. However, we know what you want hence, your desire! Life is too short to let a moment past you by. Speak your truth :) You have nothing to lose except your pride and dignity hehehe kidding! Honesty is the best policy. If you feel in your heart it is the right time, yeah. Go for it.
Old 15-10-2016, 04:22 AM
Master
The Queen of Swords represents somebody who uses logic over emotions because she's been through emotional battles and lived to tell the tale. She doesn't feel. She's closed off. If this symbolizes your current relationship, then somebody needs to open their heart before any progress can be made. I would start with yourself.