Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 23-07-2016, 11:50 PM
Suspended
Finding Meaning..Tell me how you did it

I feel im at the lowest point ever in my whole life. I really have nothing to lose, and maybe everything to gain if I can muster up something inside me to go out into the world and make something out of my life.

Someone please tell me what you did to make your life meaningful when it didnt have any meaning at all.
Old 24-07-2016, 10:05 AM
Ascender
If we are in lowest point we should gratitude because we won't get lower anymore. And when we survive in the lowest point, what else can make we give up?
Popular quote, "something doesn't kill me, make me stronger"

What makes my life meaningful is doing social activities, helping my parents, and meditation. Well I think many people will get happier when join some charity group.
Old 24-07-2016, 11:34 AM
Master

It found me. It constantly pulled me back towards the Heart. Into the Heart. Into a space of loving kindness. A space in which I find love for myself once more.
Old 24-07-2016, 04:37 PM
Pathfinder
Your path is your path, no other can walk it for you, and no other can see it but you.

No one to show how how they found the way, the truth and life within them, for what anyone has to offer is pointers to the light which each individual posses within themselves. Any message or symbol given by a sentient being is an obscurity trap which intones negativity of down-trodden slavery in the belief of an individual beings hanging upon a cross sided by their own good and evil projections while living in the flesh of chains...with no-way out except death.

It is very much a fact of life for all species to have an inner instinct to feel that they are trapped. But, for the ones who can begin to think of another way out of this worldly dilemma of ... must have the death of plants or animals to eat to survive; must procreate to carry on the sentient species must remember mankind began with human intercourse. If this is untrue, pray tell the beginning of flesh by means of flesh "In the beginning."

Your path is your path, no other can walk it for you, and no other can see it but you

I see, in all the controversy concerning scriptural & metaphoric writing, no one is telling a person a better way to live. They tell you Jesus is the way, but cannot rid themselves of a common headache, or know what to do on a rainy day. I see no one bring forth new dreams of their own, but what I do see is people living off dead people concepts, opinions, ideas, and interpretation, which mean, that by others retaining this dead knowledge, and projecting it, but never advancing beyond quotes, or referencing, makes those who depend on them intellectually, nothing other than dead men; "individual being hanging upon a cross sided by their own good and evil." projections

No wonder when those who have came with a different methodology, (review the life of M.L.King, Ghandi, Martin Luther, Jesus, Buddha, and Laotzu) they were all thought to be trouble makers who would disrupt the status quo of the intellectual, the soothsayers, the greedy hierocratics, and the supposed normal way of living. Expelling, crucifixion, ridicule, and assassination of character were these individual's end results.

But this is the truth of the matter. Through all this, those who expel, crucify, ridicule, and assassinate those who had a dream of their own to believe in, were not then, and are not now, willing to die to uphold their points of contentions. They just rattle on in their self-righteousness, prattling and strutting, which is alright, they have that right. But in the final analysis, "Truth crushed to earth will rise again." - W. Jennings Byrant
Old 24-07-2016, 06:15 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamjufa
Your path is your path, no other can walk it for you, and no other can see it but you.

No one to show how how they found the way, the truth and life within them, for what anyone has to offer is pointers to the light which each individual posses within themselves. Any message or symbol given by a sentient being is an obscurity trap which intones negativity of down-trodden slavery in the belief of an individual beings hanging upon a cross sided by their own good and evil projections while living in the flesh of chains...with no-way out except death.

It is very much a fact of life for all species to have an inner instinct to feel that they are trapped. But, for the ones who can begin to think of another way out of this worldly dilemma of ... must have the death of plants or animals to eat to survive; must procreate to carry on the sentient species must remember mankind began with human intercourse. If this is untrue, pray tell the beginning of flesh by means of flesh "In the beginning."

Your path is your path, no other can walk it for you, and no other can see it but you

I see, in all the controversy concerning scriptural & metaphoric writing, no one is telling a person a better way to live. They tell you Jesus is the way, but cannot rid themselves of a common headache, or know what to do on a rainy day. I see no one bring forth new dreams of their own, but what I do see is people living off dead people concepts, opinions, ideas, and interpretation, which mean, that by others retaining this dead knowledge, and projecting it, but never advancing beyond quotes, or referencing, makes those who depend on them intellectually, nothing other than dead men; "individual being hanging upon a cross sided by their own good and evil." projections

No wonder when those who have came with a different methodology, (review the life of M.L.King, Ghandi, Martin Luther, Jesus, Buddha, and Laotzu) they were all thought to be trouble makers who would disrupt the status quo of the intellectual, the soothsayers, the greedy hierocratics, and the supposed normal way of living. Expelling, crucifixion, ridicule, and assassination of character were these individual's end results.

But this is the truth of the matter. Through all this, those who expel, crucify, ridicule, and assassinate those who had a dream of their own to believe in, were not then, and are not now, willing to die to uphold their points of contentions. They just rattle on in their self-righteousness, prattling and strutting, which is alright, they have that right. But in the final analysis, "Truth crushed to earth will rise again." - W. Jennings Byrant

Not asking for this. Just asking for real life examples not necessarily spiritual ones, but can be.
Old 24-07-2016, 06:51 PM
Master
Looking back....

Looking back accross the years of my life, it became noticable, that I'd made a change of mortal direction, every so often... That amounted to the means and methods by which, where and how Iv'e lived and the means by which I carried things out: in five to seven year periods with just one break of twelve months in the overall chain...

I've had at least thirteen ways of earning a living, starting with an apprenticeship in the printing trade and finishing, as an assembler, for a company making security cabinets and operation their engraving equipment... Even now I'm retired, I still teach computing and do odd repairs to such equipment...

I suppose, it could be said that I've never really had time to get despondent about life and that which it's thrown at me... I think I've been a lucky guy...

Maybe there's a message in there for some people to take on board... Who knows...

Robbie....

Never search for answers. Wait patiently until they are placed before you, which will be when you can unconditionally accept: and live those answers...

Old 24-07-2016, 06:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robinski78
Looking back accross the years of my life, it became noticable, that I'd made a change of mortal direction, every so often... That amounted to the means and methods by which, where and how Iv'e lived and the means by which I carried things out: in five to seven year periods with just one break of twelve months in the overall chain...

I've had at least thirteen ways of earning a living, starting with an apprenticeship in the printing trade and finishing, as an assembler,o for a company making security cabinets and operation their engraving equipment... Even now I'm retired, I still teach computing and do odd repairs to such equipment...

I suppose, it could be said that I've never really had time to get despondent about life and that which it's thrown at me... I think I've been a lucky guy...

Maybe there's a message in there for some people to take on board... Who knows...

Robbie....

Good people reap good Karma
Old 24-07-2016, 08:21 PM
boshy b. good

openish as our universal turfing church'es styled .. openish beat fooly

( i am muchacho )
Old 24-07-2016, 08:40 PM
Master

Remember, when you hit rock bottom, the only way is UP!

What gives life meaning? It would be very nice if we could be a Jesus, or do a Live Aid, but that's not our destiny ...

However, if you can make a difference in people's lives, if you can leave the earth a better place than you found it ...

Simple acts of kindness, from the heart. Over the years they add up to a wonderful life.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 24-07-2016, 08:44 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion
It would be very nice if we could be a Jesus

What if that is the only thing that could bring meaning to life, then would that not be a worthy pursuit?