Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 13-10-2015, 02:21 AM
Master

friends in dreams

I also have recurring dreams of different people that I've met. One happened last night, it was a snowy dream and the friend (who I barely know in this lifetime) was so zoned out she didn't know I was around... the last snowy dream with her she was more conscious but didn't care... I don't remember much of this one aside from remembering that it had several parts and in one I waved my feet over some snow and it melted enough that the ground appeared from underneath it.... which is interesting to me because I feel like I've been in an emotional snow storm all my adult life and it would be so nice to be out of it sigh.

But silly me I did my usual thing and took this all as a positive sign, I was very happy about seeing her in the dream even if she didn't know I was around. Get me going and it seems I never quit.... sometimes I wish so much that I could know what that word meant lol!
Old 13-10-2015, 06:51 PM
Suspended
It is a positive sign, and I say go with it. You are starting to feel more "grounded".
Old 13-10-2015, 08:22 PM
Pathfinder
Perhaps you will somehow make a difference in this person's life and they may never even know it. And perhaps it is HER snow you melted and not your own... unless that part of the dream was in fact not about her at all.
Stay positive. Good things are happening, even if for another and not you just yet. Blessings, dear.
Old 14-10-2015, 02:58 AM
Shannon

I believe that when we dream of other people they are usually representing some aspect of ourselves. The snow represents frozen emotions....Your "friend" or other aspect of self is zoned out and half conscious ...so maybe you could ask yourself what needs to be awoken in yourself? Once you achieve this then maybe you will have an emotional release that will allow you to feel more grounded.