Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 15-05-2013, 12:01 PM
queeniexx

can angels appear just like real people?

hi im pretty new here, but thought I'd ask the question, can angels/spirits appear to you just like the living? and speak to you? im asking because my mum has had a couple strange encounters with an elderly man while out walking her dogs on the canal tow-path. she describes him just as a person passing by who says hello to her, wearing a long blue trench style waterproof coat and hat with a long grey beard, as real as you like, but the second she looked behind her to let the dogs off after speaking to him, he had just vanished! into thin air as there is no possible way he could be out of eye shot? we as a family are dealing with some very emotional problems right now, and i just though maybe it was her angel looking out for her? i don't know it just seems bizarre as its happened twice now in the similar area.
Old 15-05-2013, 12:50 PM
Master
Im pretty sure in certain situations that they can, and do.....nothing would suprise me in this regard with Angelic contact....I do believe that ive had an encounter with an Angel in the form of an aged woman......it sticks in my mind.....I could be wrong...but she seemed to come along when I needed to hear something....and she went on her way i didnt see her again.....
Old 15-05-2013, 03:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by queeniexx
hi im pretty new here, but thought I'd ask the question, can angels/spirits appear to you just like the living? and speak to you? im asking because my mum has had a couple strange encounters with an elderly man while out walking her dogs on the canal tow-path. she describes him just as a person passing by who says hello to her, wearing a long blue trench style waterproof coat and hat with a long grey beard, as real as you like, but the second she looked behind her to let the dogs off after speaking to him, he had just vanished! into thin air as there is no possible way he could be out of eye shot? we as a family are dealing with some very emotional problems right now, and i just though maybe it was her angel looking out for her? i don't know it just seems bizarre as its happened twice now in the similar area.

Hi,

I have had one experience like this.
http://www.telepathyacademy.net/foru...php?topic=21.0

That experience is not bizarre to me.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 15-05-2013, 03:17 PM
Neville

Some schools of thought acknowledge the existence of Earth Angels.
Old 16-05-2013, 07:03 PM
Suspended
An archangel once told me while we were channelling that they can take human form, and that they often walk about in flesh bodies on Earth. He said they don't tell you who they are, for obvious reasons, and you'd never know them by the sight of them. They're simply too good at being human! But it IS absolutely possible that you've passed one in the street, yes.

He told me it's as simple as altering his vibration Very simple for an archangel indeed.
Old 16-05-2013, 08:58 PM
Super Moderator
I have always believed that angels do walk on this earth. I take comfort in that they show up when in need.
Old 21-05-2013, 03:18 PM
queeniexx

thank you for your replies i feel more reassured now that somebody was looking out for my mum that day! i hope an angel is looking out for me too somewhere take care all x
Old 22-05-2013, 12:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by queeniexx
thank you for your replies i feel more reassured now that somebody was looking out for my mum that day! i hope an angel is looking out for me too somewhere take care all x

You can be assured of it......they are with us always, if you need help ask them just by saying 'please help me'....and they will....because we have free will they will stay close but not interfere unless you are in danger and its not part of your life plan......but if you need comfort or feel alone, or are having negative thoughts that you don't like or want, ask them to assist you.. they will give you comfort and take away your negative thoughts......i say this with conviction because i have experienced this first hand......they are of the Divine and will always give us comfort and assist us through our daily lives.....that being said, they wont do the hard yards for us because that is our path, but they can ease our burdens if we ask.........sorry for the rambling, but i feel it so i say it......many blessings....