Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 26-05-2024, 08:55 PM
Knower
Nightly visitor

It happened to me today during a nap, it has also happened before in my sleep: someone - in an energetic form - would basically "slip into my bed".

They are able to make "physical" contact, though of course my coarse body is not touched, but the touch is registered on my energetic body, and it feels like a normal touch.

At first I felt somehow flattered that someone would pay me attention, but I noticed that the touching tends to be rather sexual without me asking for that or giving consent, so I wonder if maybe it's not so harmless as it seems.

One of the times it happened before, I had a better feeling about it, it felt more respectful, though there was the sexual component, which I rejected. (they basically "grabbed" me right away, but I said something like "Hey, what are you doing? Can't you see I'm upset" and they respected that). But now I'm starting to wonder if also back then, I was too permissive. I remember that at that time, I thought of asking this "other" who they were, but I felt strangely reluctant to ask (as if I was not supposed to ask).

One other time, it was fully respectful, and nice (also, no sexual component then, they just gave me a hug).

This last time, the "other" was spooning me, so I couldn't see who it was. They laid a hand on my hip, I didn't feel too much trust, somehow, I realized I had no clue whatsoever who this "other" was. So I disconnected (which wasn't so easy, I had to kind of break loose from the identification with my energetic body, quite similar to a sleep paralysis experience).

Does anyone else have experience with this? I don't mind visitors, but maybe I should ask this "other" to somehow identify who they are? Or maybe I should just put my guard up a bit more and reject visitors unless if I somehow have this feeling right away that things are good? How do you respond in these situations?
Old 27-05-2024, 07:55 AM
Master

I do not know if you are different to me. From what I experience is things can happen if you think it. If you think or feel that it could happen, it is likely to happen.
Old 27-05-2024, 11:40 AM
Master
Happened to me a few times, once I am sure it was a ghost of someone who had died in the room, or my drunken sleeping housemates astral body climbing into the wrong bed! I recall another experience in that room where on waking there was a ghost of a German Shepherd, clear as day right next to my bed that slowly faded away.
Another time I had some entity climb in bed was one that seemed to be offering solace through a difficult patch I was going through, I didn't dare to turn and look at it but had the impression it was full of trapped colour, I guess this could have been some form of my higher self, I have mistaken my astral body for another before now. Looking at the paranormal videos cameras seem to scare away some negative entities so perhaps you could set one up if you feel threatened.
Old 27-05-2024, 04:05 PM
Master

Influx. I have experienced a ver similar experience many many years ago and had to get the house cleared by a trance medium in the end.

Find a Spiritual church as soon as possible because they really help and can give you more information regarding what is happening to you. They certainly did help me.

Please do not encourage this entity in any way whatsoever because before you know it there could be more coming through and you may never get rid of it/them. My feeling is if it is acting in a sexual way without your consent then it is not a good spirit and it is going to cause problems for you.

You must tell it to leave immediately…..in a very strong loud voice (and mean it). You can also light smudge sticks and you can surround yourself in a bubble of divine/Christ light for protection.

Many things can cause entities like this to come in to your home without you realising it. If you want to know more about it, you can pm me and will discuss it further with you. However get to a Spiritual church as soon as you can.

These comments are based on my own experiences.
Old 27-05-2024, 04:15 PM
Master

Influx there is a very good comment by Spirit Guide Sparrow about these entities on this forum which you will find very helpful.

Check out the thread “Spiritual Development” then click on “common questions about the afterlife” then click on number 1453. There’s lots of good info there.
Old 27-05-2024, 04:39 PM
Master

Happened to me, many many times, one presence or more presences, some hiding their body, some very straight, some nasty, some really lovely. My grandma also visits me from time to time.

And there are also beings we manifest unconsciously and we think there are external forces but they may not be, this happened to me, for years I thought an entity was causing me sexual experiences, but I realized I was doing it, unconsciously, when I noticed that I am able to control that entity, that's when I realized it was me all this time, an aspect of my own self.
Old 28-05-2024, 07:04 PM
Knower
No worries @Redchic12, there is no problem or threat as far as I can tell. Also, it happens to me very rarely. I was just curious about other peoples' experiences, and also if people have tried to get a good look on these visitors.

I remember that the first time that this happened, the "other" seemed quite sweet for some reason. Yes, they did grab me, but when I said I didn't want that they respected this. For some reason though I had the feeling that I should not try to find out who this "other" was, but probably that was just my own conditioning.

Maybe one thing that has changed for me is that previously I only thought of these visitors in a positive way, because I more or less automatically assumed that they would visit with positive intentions. But when it happenend this last time, the thought crossed my mind that this was just an assumption on my part, not necessarily true (and I still don't know if I was defensive for no reason, but in general, I think it's better to be a bit cautious, unless if you can somehow immediately tell that it's a good kind of presence).

In any case, thanks for your response :-)
Old 29-05-2024, 08:55 AM
Master

Influx. So good to hear how you are handling this situation. Good on ya!

I feel it’s always best to be cautious when it comes to these kind of things and you are doing just that, so maybe in time you will figure out (by their energy) which feels right and which does not and act accordingly.

Perhaps sitting in a circle at the spiritual church might help with this, as there are mediums there who might pick up on something that may be very helpful to you.

Just a thought.