Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 03-08-2016, 10:37 AM
Experiencer

Powerful stuff...

So I only started learning about twin flames recently.

I had a friend who was really into it about 5 years ago and we discussed it and I thought she was crazy, but she was way more developed and enlightened than I was.

At the time, I was just beginning my spiritual journey. I knew about things like "unconditional love" but never actually knew how to apply it.

I was jealous. Prideful. My ego stopped me from having long-lasting fulfilling relationships with everyone.

I had no idea how to stop this pattern, until my recent experience with my current Ex, who I believe is my TF.

She has challenged me to let go of my ego and to break free of the conditions I've placed on people and on love.

I'm still trying to understand much more about twin flames and how to properly channel my energy.

I always believed my pride and my ego were helping me achieve what I want! They stopped me from being hurt because I could rationalize away the failures of every failed relationship.

But now I am looking at relationships from a higher point-of-view and I feel so much more loving now. I don't feel as jealous or prideful. I want to completely eliminate those from my mind and just love completely, allowing people to be drawn and open to me.

Even through cheating, unrequited feelings, emotional abuse and other things I thought I could never get over, I am starting to see that you can love even through this. There's really no end to how far you can go with this.

I feel like even if my TF doesn't decide to be with me physically, I can always find another who I will be able to connect to due to my shift in reality, which is no longer bound by the standard confines of how most of the world sees relationships.

I've read a lot of self-help material on the subject of relationships, and visited many forums but always felt sad and depressed, as if I still had absolutely no control over the outcome of my relationships.

But after reading a handful of posts here and on other spiritual websites, I feel like I've just returned home.

So happy to be a part of this commmunity! :)

Chris
aka, Mr. Delay_Reaction
Old 03-08-2016, 11:07 PM
Seeker

I'm new here too and it's been really nice coming here because I felt so lost in terms of my relationship with my TF.
I had a similar experience in terms of cheating and emotional games. With anyone else I wouldn't give them a second thought but somehow I find myself trying to understand his thought process and feelings....
Do I trust him? Yes and no....I know right now the universe gave us a huge NO... we're not ready.
I've found solace reading other people's experience with deep soul connections and spiritual journeys too :)
Old 04-08-2016, 06:34 AM
Pathfinder
Path to Truth

Dearest Chris,

I read your posts about your ex, and my heart went out to you. I don't know if she truly is your TF or not but you have come a long way in your understanding in such a short time. I think that you are on the right path. I had let go of the person that I thought was my TF, maybe he is, but I would know right?

Anyway, I am new here as well and I am glad I found this place. It has helped bring me back to my awareness that I felt I had lost for such a long time.

Thank you for being here and being a part of this community.

LadyShadow
(Lynn)
Old 04-08-2016, 08:24 AM
Experiencer

Thanks Lynn!

I have been consuming just about every resource I could find on the subject of TF. I find that I am good at drawing my own conclusions and taking what I need and applying it to suit my specific situation.

I have many reasons that compell me to strengthen my spiritual connection with my TF. But the main reason is to lift her up and support her during this difficult period in her life. She has a shoulder to cry on and steady company (her b/f) and then she has me, her eternal flame.

The more I learn about TF, the more love I feel I can give without expecting anything back. This is a complete shift in my reality, which never happened while reading other relationship literature.

I have been a member of forums where people are just so judgmental and even worse, they believe they are qualified to help others when all they have going for them is a high post count. I've seen people's dreams crushed because of such narrow-mindedness. We can not put labels on love, neither is love the sole intellectual property of an "elite" group of posters. I don't want to engage in such narrow-minded exchanges.

TF has restored my faith in relationships and I am determined to see it through.

I hope you find solace here too. Looking forward to sharing some more insights!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyShadow
Dearest Chris,

I read your posts about your ex, and my heart went out to you. I don't know if she truly is your TF or not but you have come a long way in your understanding in such a short time. I think that you are on the right path. I had let go of the person that I thought was my TF, maybe he is, but I would know right?

Anyway, I am new here as well and I am glad I found this place. It has helped bring me back to my awareness that I felt I had lost for such a long time.

Thank you for being here and being a part of this community.

LadyShadow
(Lynn)
Old 04-08-2016, 08:26 AM
Guide

I have only been here a short time, seems like there are a lot of newbies here looking for answers. My TF journey has been relatively short. I only learned about it earlier this year, after meeting someone online who has turned my world upsidedown. He is significant but I have let him go recently so we can both work on our stuff. He is the sleeping twin and I am awakened so it is my responsibility to look after the union while we both do some healing on ourselves. I have found some good teachers and readers on youtube but find that I am getting more discerning and trusting my intuition as to who is giving useful information and who is not.
Old 04-08-2016, 06:25 PM
Experiencer

Hey :)

I also feel like I just can't walk away, and would rather understand my TF's thought process during this whole thing. Of course, it doesn't always make sense. What I can do, however, is be a beacon of light for her to find her way back to her place of happiness. If it's with me, then I'm ready for her this time.

Awakening to me means moving on even when your TF doesn't choose you. I want to reach this point in my journey. I still have feelings of insecurity and loneliness, but somehow I feel that there is a divine plan at work and that I am living it.

I will always love my TF (or SM/SC) and will keep being that source of pure energy for her at her greatest time of need.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dishevlment
I'm new here too and it's been really nice coming here because I felt so lost in terms of my relationship with my TF.
I had a similar experience in terms of cheating and emotional games. With anyone else I wouldn't give them a second thought but somehow I find myself trying to understand his thought process and feelings....
Do I trust him? Yes and no....I know right now the universe gave us a huge NO... we're not ready.
I've found solace reading other people's experience with deep soul connections and spiritual journeys too :)