Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 31-03-2011, 03:21 AM
Fire7

Are There Any Black Belts In Astral Travel Here Who Could Teach Me?

I know, funny title, lol. But I'm wondering if someone could possibly take me on an astral journey with them. I have been wanting to astral travel for so long...or at least just see one of the astral realm, but I feel there are so many obstacles to prevent me from being able to... long story, but it even seems impossible to me. So I wonder if it's possible that someone could give me a boost...like an astral jump off?
Old 31-03-2011, 03:32 AM
Guide
It sounds like you're your own worst enemy.
Drop the beliefs, stop thinking it's impossible... keep an open mind and most of all, practice practice practice. :)
Old 31-03-2011, 03:41 AM
Sangress

There are belts? Wheres mine! *Sulks*

Hmmm, I've had a friend "help" me before....only problem was that he went to astral and imagined that I was there for half the time, and when I actually followed him he didn't recodnise me!

It's twice as complicated to astral with someone else, so I'd advise you gain the skill of astral projection and become comfortable out of your body first.
Old 31-03-2011, 09:55 AM
Boom

Hi Fire7, I like yourself have also set an aim to learn how to astral project/astral travel / phase conciousness, however way you want to put it.
I wish to prove to myself that we are more than just a physical entity on earth. - a gut feeling I have had since I cannot remember.

However, it seems that its not just possible to go an Astral travel. Just as it isnt possible to walk up to a piano and play it perfectly the first time. However anyone can learn to do it one way or another. Your learning method will be individual to yourself. Learning to meditate is the key, as it is a tool that you will use to astral project. For example, before you can write a book, you will need to learn how to pick up a pen.

So for now, my advice (and this is what I am doing), is to look into the world of meditation. Keeping your mind clear of thoughts, quieten your mind to the point where your normal senses phase out.

Im still a beginner myself, so others on this forum will probably give better answers. But from all my research into this so far, this is what I have derived.

Good luck :)
Old 31-03-2011, 11:00 AM
Master

The others have given you very good advice. If you want a helping start, I would suggest believe you can do it. Tell yourself everyday you can do it and it is easy. Even if you do not achieve it, still keep saying it. You might surprise yourself that you did AP. Believing you can AP and know you can AP is a very big help. Just my opinion. Just one thing, do not expect it will happen. If you expect it to happen it usually does not happen. Your mind has to stay calm and relaxed.
Learning to meditate is a good tool to have.
Old 31-03-2011, 04:34 PM
dreams76

try an astral binaural program to help u astral travel ......... wiki binaurals if you dont understand what they are!
Old 31-03-2011, 05:00 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams76
try an astral binaural program to help u astral travel ......... wiki binaurals if you dont understand what they are!
Actually, if you don't have at least a base understanding of what you're doing... they won't help.

Binaural Beats don't automatically do anything for you. *YOU* have to do all the work yourself... BB's simply make the required consciousness states slightly easier to attain.
Old 31-03-2011, 05:51 PM
The Feather

Hi fire7 - I may be out of order here, sorry if I am, but ......

I think you should wait trying to do astral travel, you may just not be ready for it yet. I have read your other posts and feel strongly that you need to adress those issues within you first, before taking on astral travels.

You have the desire to do astral travels and I feel that with time you will be able to, but now,I don't think, is the time.

Take care
Old 31-03-2011, 07:18 PM
jondav

I know this may sound a bit daft, but I was told that the most likely way to induce astral projection,is to tire yourself doing something in the day ,to the point of being overtired,dont drink or eat much before retiring,i am told that this way the astral double has a much easier release
Old 31-03-2011, 08:18 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Feather
Hi fire7 - I may be out of order here, sorry if I am, but ......

I think you should wait trying to do astral travel, you may just not be ready for it yet. I have read your other posts and feel strongly that you need to adress those issues within you first, before taking on astral travels.

You have the desire to do astral travels and I feel that with time you will be able to, but now,I don't think, is the time.

Take care
Well, the "readiness" factor is really down to his own subconscious or "higher consciousness". He'll either push through in the inadequacies and learn to control certain aspects of himself in order to project... or he'll spend many years, being frustrated at not being able to do, then quitting until such a time comes when he WILL be ready for it.

My suggestion... start with meditation... give yourself a base knowledge in how to quiet and control your own mind. THEN move on from there. You can't build a house without first giving it a strong foundation.