Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 10-03-2013, 12:15 AM
4OGOUN WORLD20

New member Astral projection help

Hello everyone I'm new to ap-ing and I have had 3 solid experiences. These all happened within a matter of 2 weeks. Lately I have been trying and haven't had any. My usual routine is to meditate and focus on a place where I want to be. This has worked for me but now it doesn't.

What am I doing wrong? Do I need a new routine? What routine do ap veterans reccomend?
Old 10-03-2013, 12:29 AM
Knower

this sounds like what happened to me when i started. i try not to force ap - i just let it come when it wants. i state my intention with crystals by my bed, under my pillow, etc - and i always wear a herkimer diamond ring. i also ALLOW myself to be open to the possibility, and think about possible places i could go. imagination. . .
Old 10-03-2013, 12:31 AM
Super Moderator
Do you mean a specific place that you know, in the physical world?
Or a particular astral location?

I remember trying to do this years ago, and I never could. (when I first started I wanted to project to the most beautiful spot on the mountain that I loved, which was only about a mile away from where I lived. It was so magical there, and I wanted to be there "on the astral". Never made it!)
I still don't think I could do it now. But I think that with AP what works for one person doesn't necessarily for another.

What might work best is simply getting out of body -never mind what location at that point. Just get out of body, and then get onto the astral. (or explore the RTZ, or whatever you prefer)

If you've already had 3 good experiences, then you should be pretty primed for getting out again. What I find works to actually, basically get out of body is a broken sleep-routine. This works almost every time. Sleep, wake up after 4 hours, get up, then about a half hour or even longer -later, go back to lie down again. You might enter sleep. Don't fight that. But when the "vibrations" -or whatever you feel or hear when going out -start you will snap right into full awareness, and be able to step right out of your body. What you do next is up to you. Good luck.
Old 10-03-2013, 03:10 AM
Master

You are probably not doing anything wrong. Sometimes it works and sometimes it does not work. Try not to worry about it as it can make things worse. Keep trying and you will get there. The more you try, the more success you will have.
Old 10-03-2013, 04:30 AM
4OGOUN WORLD20

Thanks everyone for the advice
Old 10-03-2013, 05:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4OGOUN WORLD20
Hello everyone I'm new to ap-ing and I have had 3 solid experiences. These all happened within a matter of 2 weeks. Lately I have been trying and haven't had any. My usual routine is to meditate and focus on a place where I want to be. This has worked for me but now it doesn't.

What am I doing wrong? Do I need a new routine? What routine do ap veterans reccomend?

This doesn't mean you're doing anything wrong it just means you haven't had another projection recently. We all go through dry stages of where we project little if at all, and then we reach stages where we project constantly. For me I am on a dry stage and have only had about three projections this week which is pretty much nearly nothing compared to what I normally do. You might want to try switching up your routine a little because sometimes we hit a point where our normal routine stops working as well and if we change something a little bit it starts working as well as it used to. I will switch the position I sleep in, switch the crystal & gemstones in my pockets, switch what time I go to sleep and what time I wake up, things of that nature can play a role in achieveing astral projections. Just keep on the path and keep trying regardless and you will eventually have a projection. There are a lot of unseen unknown factors that play a role in us projecting that we cannot even begin to recognize or understand. So while it may seem like you are failing it's very possible you are succeeding in making it to a stage where you can project at will, and this stage of having no projections is necessary in some way shape or form. So just stay true to what you are doing and if necessary try changing things up slightly and see if that helps you at all. I would suggest using binaural beats if you're not using them at this point.
Old 10-03-2013, 05:11 AM
Master

That is excellent advice, Astral Explorer.
Old 10-03-2013, 11:51 AM
4OGOUN WORLD20

Thanks everyone your advice is greatly appreciated!