Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 10-01-2011, 12:26 PM
Kramer

Aura photography

Just wondering if anyone has had their Aura photographed before and if so what you thought of it?

I had mine done last year (I'll post the photo tonight) and the reading I received was very specific and accurate. It helped me move in the right direction.
Old 10-01-2011, 12:29 PM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kramer
Just wondering if anyone has had their Aura photographed before and if so what you thought of it?

I had mine done last year (I'll post the photo tonight) and the reading I received was very specific and accurate. It helped me move in the right direction.

Kramer, I have had mine done about4 times over the past 12 years and some of my kids have had theirs done. I found all of the photos to be quite accurate.
Old 10-01-2011, 12:34 PM
Jules

Hi Kramer :)
I've had a two or three done and they've all been interesting in their own right. Each one had changed from the previous and the actual colours totally reflected where I was in my life at that present time. Theactual readings I received though were (for me) too generalised. There were a couple of things that were specifics and was something I could work with. Hmm. Might need another one this year. Thanks for the reminder :).
Old 10-01-2011, 12:59 PM
Deactivated Account

for those who don't really know ~ what does having an aura photograph do ? Yes, it takes a picture of your auras, but sooooo what does it mean ?

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 10-01-2011, 01:35 PM
Kramer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
for those who don't really know ~ what does having an aura photograph do ? Yes, it takes a picture of your auras, but sooooo what does it mean ?

Dream Angel xx

Well I don't know the mechanics so I can only say about the experience. Aura photography can also be known as Kirlian photography. My reader sat me in a chair and I had to put my hands on a tray that vibrated gently. These vibrations interacted with my energy field and use of a special camera captured the energy I was emitting.

The colours were linked to Chakras around the body and in my session I received an in-depth reading and a printout. I'll post my photo later (its on the home pc) and I'll summarise my reading so you can see what one looks like and what information you get :)

Basically the different colours relate to different things. I had a lot of green flowing from one of my hands which showed I sent a lot of healing. The lack of colour on the other hand showed I gave too much and needed to think of myself more. Also it shows how balanced you are, I had a lot of colour around my head which showed that I was very practical and spent a lot of time using brain power which was detrimental to my spiritual side.
Old 10-01-2011, 01:35 PM
Ivy

I have to say, I am slightly sceptical. Ive asked a couple of times how the machine works...and both times, the person using it seemed baffled that I should even ask. But if its one where you place your hand on a sensing board....it is measuring impulses in the hand...in the same way that a lie detector would. But ofcourse, by themselves, those electrical impulses (not sure Ive got the right wording) mean nothing. At some point, a person has developed a computer program that says A= red...B= orange C= purple etc. The computer program then puts its calculations in the form of colour onto a photograph and the operator is able to print it out and read what each colour means. It may be that they are an intuitive reading and are able to give a reasonable reading from your photograph. But I'd be more inclined to listen to an intuitive reading or to listen to someone who sees auras, than I would to trust a computer program.
Old 10-01-2011, 01:38 PM
Deactivated Account

hi Kramer,

Thank you for explaining the aura photography to me. It sounds like an interesting experience. Amazing what technology can do now days, isn't it ? Very cool !

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 10-01-2011, 01:39 PM
Kramer

Hi Summerland, I love the idea of having your childrens aura read too. I might see how my son feels about it.

Hi Jules, glad I reminded you :) I think the reader I saw was pretty good I got a detailed 5 page printout to keep as well. I plan to go back this year and see how I've changed :)
Old 10-01-2011, 01:50 PM
Kramer

No problem Dream Angel, It was very cool :)

Hi Heather, I was spectical too however the reading I had from the guy was brilliant, if a little uncomfortable. He had a real intense stare that went right through the eyes and the things he mentioned were pretty significant to me. He did explain how it worked and showed me the image on the screen and how some colours rapidly change while others remain constant. The rapidly changing colours were how I was feeling that moment and the constant colours showed my long term energy. The idea is that you go back over the years and see how you develop. It wasn't cheap at £25 and I was scepital and aware it could be a waste of money, but afterwards instead of feeling robbed I felt grateful for the opportunity to have it done and felt I'd learnt about myself.
Old 10-01-2011, 07:27 PM
Kramer

Tada here is my aura photo: