Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 30-05-2012, 08:35 AM
Sam_25

beginner needing some advice

Hey everyone,

Im new here because I need some advice as Im very stressed. My dad is a contractor who is currently unemployed. He has been home for 2 months continuously looking for jobs. I have been praying that he gets one but I feel like God's ears are closed. My mums contract will finish soon too so things are really not going well. For some reason I feel its because I have done something wrong or because of me God is giving us such punishment. I have a boyfriend who Im deeply in love with but could it be that God doesn't like our relationship therefore he is showing such signs? Am i a sinner? Please help me . Is it just superstition that is killing me or something else? Any hindu mantras or bhajans I can rant that can help my dad get a job? That will reduce some despair.

Thankyou in advance
Sammy
Old 30-05-2012, 08:43 AM
Humble warrior Queen

God's ears are never closed!

We have to go through the darkness to be able to recognize, understand, appreciate, and Love the light.

You are beating yourself up when this battle does not belong to you!

You are a sinner, so am I, and so is everyone else in this world that you will come in contact with in the flesh!

My advice to you is to PRAY! Pray to God to protect you and to show you how to put on his armor and cast your cares on God, for through Christ your battle has already been won!

Godspeed!

:sourcenosis:
Old 30-05-2012, 08:45 AM
Sam_25

That is so sweet of you. But you know when people say the time is going bad these days. Things are just not going well. If I have done something wrong then what? Does god do karma?
Old 30-05-2012, 08:47 AM
Sybilline

Hello Sam,

I do not believe you are a sinner. I too have gone through really rough times, especially financially. I also do not think God will ever, ever, ever, dislike Love. Nor punish us for any reason.

Prayers will only work if you have faith, and faith is not asking someone for something in hopes you will get it, because then you are passing the decision over to someone else... You must take this matter into your own hands. Can you speak to your guides? They are there to show you the path, but you must be the one to walk it.
Old 30-05-2012, 08:49 AM
Humble warrior Queen

God doesn't do "karma" people do! We always reap what we sow... That's an aspect of free will

However, that does not mean because we go through hard times it is always our fault, it is a way of life. Sometimes we go through things to become stronger. Staying stagnant is a waste of a life.

We only find what we seek when the light has dimmed out, is that so horrible in the long run?
Old 30-05-2012, 08:51 AM
Sybilline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble warrior Queen
God doesn't do "karma" people do! We always reap what we sow...

However, that does not mean because we go through hard times it is always our fault, it is a way of life. Sometimes we go through things to become stronger. Staying stagnant is a waste of a life.

Exactly... :) What doesn't kill you makes you stronger...
Old 30-05-2012, 08:51 AM
Sam_25

Are you a hindu? do you know any sort of mantra that will assist me?
Old 30-05-2012, 08:54 AM
Humble warrior Queen

I know that's right LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybilline
Exactly... :) What doesn't kill you makes you stronger...
Old 30-05-2012, 09:30 AM
Sybilline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam_25
Are you a hindu? do you know any sort of mantra that will assist me?

No my dear... I am sure our hindu brothers and sisters will respond for you. :) But I would like to think that any form of prayer will require faith...
Old 30-05-2012, 09:52 AM
Administrator
Hey Sam

Welcome To Spiritual Forums

Namaste