Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 14-06-2014, 06:53 AM
Georgie Clinger

OBE tips needed, please!

I have tried many times to have experience an OBE, but the same thing happens every time: I will begin to feel my body vibrating, my hearing with zone in on the "static noise" and I will feel like my body is sort of swelling, or growing in size, then the next thing I know I'm opening my eyes and some time has passed. I was hoping for some tips on this. Could I potentially be having an OBE, but I am not remembering it?
Old 14-06-2014, 07:20 AM
Knower
Hi hun. Some people do not remember their dreams and dreaming is not AP. As you say time has passed next thing you know, It sounds to me like you may be falling asleep due to the relaxed state of near astral projection. This can be frustrating. I used to fall asleep trying to meditate regularly. If you wish to carry on trying to AP then may I suggest trying it slightly reclined in an armchair rather than lying in bed as you will be less likely to doze off :)