Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 02-11-2014, 01:51 PM
Deactivated Account

dream about a 6 armed man, and a flying man meditating

Hey.

I saw in my dream a blue man with 6 arms flapping around me, with a totally happy face. on the right side. im actually not even sure if he was blue..

In the middle there was a crypt with a doorway wich was locked.

On the left there were a man meditating with egyptian mascara he was white. flying a little over the ground while sitting in a full lotus.

who are these?

i would guess its krishna the one with 6 arms, the second man meditating not sure who he is, could anyone help me?

it was a strange place, like you place crocodiles at that place, waters all around. and the crypt with a doorway was kind of strange.

Last edited by Kinki : 02-11-2014 at 03:13 PM.
Old 02-11-2014, 02:58 PM
Ascender
How was he flapping? I mean did he have wings? Was he holding somethings in his 6 hands?
Old 02-11-2014, 03:10 PM
Deactivated Account

nono i dont know the word for it, when i was close to this man with 6 arms he was using hes hands to shower me in like hes arms was flapping all 6 around my head and body, and the man looked indeed happy the man with 6 arms i didnt pay much attention to i believe this was a joke from him hehe. felt abit divine, but fun

hehe, i was more interrested in the man meditating with egyptian mascara, very big eyes
Old 02-11-2014, 04:17 PM
Master

I would suggest you to check out the Egyptian Gods.

Maybe it was Osiris?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osiris

Shiva.

They both are connected to afterlife.

You should definitely google them.

Was is it in the Temple?

Have you been recently read things about religion?

Locked doors can also say something about your potential. Are you closing yourself off from something?

http://www.dreamforth.com/search.php...=dreams&page=1
Attached Images
File Type: jpg shiva.jpg (30.8 KB, 2 views)
Old 02-11-2014, 04:43 PM
KevinO

Your path, as chosen by you. The next step requires leaving belief behind.
Old 02-11-2014, 04:50 PM
Deactivated Account

funny thing is; in a meditation 4 years ago i did see a man meditation with a blue aura. finding myself meditating for 5 hours when i had seen this for 5 minuttes, i felt myself in my own spine moving towards my brain and enlightening the millions of braincells, like my head felt like it was bursting, and all information was deleted, i saw jesus on the cross, budha, many things and religions that i knew of got deleted. AND at night when i slept i saw pictures of all kind of demons from the scary ones to the quite ones, a picture every 0,5 sec flashing through my eyes. everything i was scared of got deleted, and i used 1,5 year to figure out what i had seen. i figured it must have been kundalini.
Old 02-11-2014, 05:36 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinki
nono i dont know the word for it, when i was close to this man with 6 arms he was using hes hands to shower me in like hes arms was flapping all 6 around my head and body, and the man looked indeed happy the man with 6 arms i didnt pay much attention to i believe this was a joke from him hehe. felt abit divine, but fun

hehe, i was more interrested in the man meditating with egyptian mascara, very big eyes
Sorry, don't know. Looks like the 6 arms man was loving you :)
Old 02-11-2014, 05:45 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinki
i did see a man meditation with a blue aura.
Don't know, maybe Shiva if he had a snake around his neck and had water spouting from his hairs.
Old 02-11-2014, 08:10 PM
Suspended
The man flapping his arm is a distraction, distracting you from what is locked in the crypt. What is locked in the crypt? Your feelings and emotions? You may feel your in a blissful buzz, away from your feelings?
Old 03-11-2014, 09:14 AM
Deactivated Account

Your probably right Thunder Bow, i lost my feelings and emotions.

i am away from my feelings.