Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 03-05-2012, 10:35 AM
Magdalena

Health is Wealth

we should eat fresh and healthy food and vegetables,
which makes us healthy and also doing exercise...
morning walk and yoga is also best way to lose weight and fat, its also best way to stay healthy and fit ....
Old 03-05-2012, 02:05 PM
Master

Agreed. Natural foods and exercise...

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 04-05-2012, 10:09 AM
Administrator

I too agree but people are struggling today to pay for fresh fruit and vegatables,the prices have gone through the roof,
i always have fresh fruit in the house my daughter bought a friend in my daughter took an apple, her friend was looking i asked her if she wanted one, i couldnt believe when she asked me what it was , i said you have seen appples before no she said my parents dont buy them.
but i know her parents are addicts so maybe she hasnt,

Namaste
Old 04-01-2013, 02:21 PM
Fergal

Yes, of course health is wealth.
Nothing can compare the health.
If you are healthy you are the richest person of the world who can do every work and can get everything.
Old 04-01-2013, 04:02 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fergal
If you are healthy you are the richest person of the world who can do every work and can get everything.

Absolutely! I've been living in this body for 58 years and have only the last 3 years been focused on the art of purifying my health-aligning-habits (mental and physical) . I had always been watchful to some degree but without any real clear insight or informed direction. It wasn't until my body started running into the wall of advancing age did my previous half-hearted health-habits prove to be sadly lacking.

So these last couple of years I've been re-booting everything in relation to healthful habits... and what a surprise... at a point when my health should be declining (it clearly was) I actually find myself in a very refreshed state. The brain fog is lifting, the weight has fallen off, illness has become a distant thing of the past, my cheater glasses have gone from +2 down to +1, along with a wealth of accessible/relaxed energy available from my awaking to re-bedding.

I honestly didn't see this coming. I thought that when I started changing my patterns that I would be simply mitigating the effects of aging, not reversing them to the point where I'm likely healthier now than I have ever been.

The full value of health is often not recognizable until we begin losing it... and for many of us the significance of a high grade of health is not understood until we find ourselves enveloped in a body that is running in harmony with the best that's available....

Our bodies are truly remarkable vehicles for a soul to inhabit....and it's at it's best when we bow to it's wisdom and align ourselves to it's needs... :^)
Old 06-01-2013, 11:28 AM
Master
sadly we can't trust most any grocery store chain to supply us with quality produce.. I think most of it is laden with chemicals and toxicity. I implore people to eat organic or locally grown.. some brands of even naturally healthy foods may be doing us more harm than good

(I live in the U.S. so this may be less true depending on where you live)
Old 06-01-2013, 11:35 AM
Master

Yes Sapphirez, I struggle with my grocery shopping, items of yummy food but flown half the way round the world.

In urban jungle where I live, if I ate local I would be eating the foxes and rats that inhabit the city. But fruit and veg - nothing here!
Old 06-01-2013, 11:40 AM
Master
0o0o0h foxes? lol.. (not to eat, just o0ohing cuz they're cute!)

well you are aware and make an effort and that's what counts! where do you live?

I have learned so much in the last year.. the organic/natural grocery store is like 5 blocks from my house and I don't drive so it's a natural fit, but still even a few months ago I bought some things from a "regular" grocery store cuz of cost.. kind of amazing how drastically and suddenly my views have changed.
it makes me feel sad for the food though.. them literally putting produce in gas chambers and spraying them to death.. *sigh* of course that's just the icing on the poisonous cake lol..
Old 06-01-2013, 06:06 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
sadly we can't trust most any grocery store chain to supply us with quality produce.. I think most of it is laden with chemicals and toxicity. I implore people to eat organic or locally grown.. some brands of even naturally healthy foods may be doing us more harm than good
(I live in the U.S. so this may be less true depending on where you live)

At the job my wife currently has, she had the chance to talk with two men who had just arrived recently in the states from Africa. She mentioned to them that our produce in the grocery store was sadly lacking, and they both lit-up at her comment. "Oh my Gosh!" they said, "thank you for saying that!"... they then went on for some time telling her how, where they came from, they would go to the local markets and get food fresh from the field.. grown naturally by local farmers, rich in color and taste... but since they've been in the states they've had a hard time finding anything remotely similar... that most of our produce here tastes like plastic, hasn't been ripened properly, it just leaves them wanting...

As to the grocery store itself... 98% of what they sell there shouldn't be touched by human hands, let-alone consumed. And it's not a whole lot better in the commercialized places that are building their sales model around healthier foods. Probably as much as 70% (or more)of what these places sell need to be approached cautiously.

Rule of thumb... if it's been processed it's been compromised... so all the stuff sealed in bags, boxes and will last in the cupboard seemingly forever, needs to be looked at most carefully...

The best bet is to work with single ingredients... organic if possible.. and combine them yourself. This way you have some control over the source of each one.. It's hard for most of us to do so at first because we've been trained like monkeys to buy the stuff in bags... but after a year or two of thinking along these lines, the process becomes comfortable and much preferable... and your body will thank you!! .. good health is no longer and accident... it must be planed intelligently, and pursued with firm focus... cause the stuff we're now faced with is quite new.. Roughly 100,000 new chemical components have been added to the system since WWII alone... radiation, anti-boitics, depleted oxygen, depleted nutrients... all scream of the need to get our head in the game....!
Old 07-01-2013, 02:43 PM
Fergal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fergal

Any Comment?