Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-04-2012, 07:29 PM
chiquitita

Are Twin Flames destined to meet afterlife?

There are many cases in TF connections that are 'one sided' - one sided recognition. Mostly, we accept that as a normal circumstance and we understand that we are separated, and that is the way is ment to be. Even when TF are separated, everything makes sense, and we act like we understand the reason why. But, what happens afterlife? Do TF stay connected, but in different way? Do they ever merge? I imagine TF afterlife experience something like transition from one level to another (similar to computer games), but still I don't know anything. Have you ever imagined what would happen with TF afterlife, whether thay are together in this life or not?
Old 17-04-2012, 07:45 PM
Super Moderator
Well you've got my head spinning! Here's what I think. This is deep, so bare with me. I believe that we meet our twins here at some point whether we are truly ready or not, so that we can remind each other of the reason we are here. To learn, to grow, to ascend as much as we can in this form. Just because we meet them doesn't mean we are ready to join back together yet. Sometimes that meeting is just to jolt us a bit to sort of jumpstart the process and the search for spiritual growth. How many of our lives have been utterly changed just by the shear belief that we have met them?
I also believe that once we have worked out our karma and 'issues' and any other of life's lessons we are meant to learn, it's only then that we will be ready to reunite in this life or the next with our twin. I truly believe that we return here as many times as it takes for us to 'get it right'. I don't think we die and just go to Heaven and live in a ball of light and happiness for the rest of eternity...until we are ready...completely. I believe that we have to go through all of the things we are meant to, then reunite with the other half of our soul and combine those life's lessons. Only then can we return home.
Old 17-04-2012, 07:45 PM
Deactivated Account

Interesting question, not sure anyone knows the answer for sure unless they have been there and back again. It is probably just as confusing in the afterlife as it is here on earth, or maybe not ?

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 17-04-2012, 07:52 PM
Krystalle

If feelings are one sided, i wouldnt believe the person is my TF anymore. id believe i need professional help, and a person who actually is interested. Just saying...
Old 17-04-2012, 07:54 PM
chiquitita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Element 5
Well you've got my head spinning! Here's what I think. This is deep, so bare with me. I believe that we meet our twins here at some point whether we are truly ready or not, so that we can remind each other of the reason we are here. To learn, to grow, to ascend as much as we can in this form. Just because we meet them doesn't mean we are ready to join back together yet. Sometimes that meeting is just to jolt us a bit to sort of jumpstart the process and the search for spiritual growth. How many of our lives have been utterly changed just by the shear belief that we have met them?
I also believe that once we have worked out our karma and 'issues' and any other of life's lessons we are meant to learn, it's only then that we will be ready to reunite in this life or the next with our twin. I truly believe that we return here as many times as it takes for us to 'get it right'. I don't think we die and just go to Heaven and live in a ball of light and happiness for the rest of eternity...until we are ready...completely. I believe that we have to go through all of the things we are meant to, then reunite with the other half of our soul and combine those life's lessons. Only then can we return home.

Good explanation, I agree. But, let's say we both completed our lifes, that we are ready (I would say 'evolved' enough) to go home. Is our home oneness with our twin?
Old 17-04-2012, 08:15 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiquitita
Good explanation, I agree. But, let's say we both completed our lifes, that we are ready (I would say 'evolved' enough) to go home. Is our home oneness with our twin?

Well, I think home is rejoining with God. Our twin is simply a catalyst for us to find completion within ourselves. Ultimately, if we are so focused on getting back to this person, instead of fulfilling our lifes' purpose without them...we aren't ready. On the other hand, if one is truly at a point where they 'met all objectives' so to speak, I believe that you rejoin with your twin as sort of a confirmation that you've passed all tests and are ready to move on from this state of being. I truly truly truly believe that we absolutely can have no hurt in our hearts concerning this person in order to know we are ready. There is no confusion, no anguish, no fear. It is complete understanding and knowledge of the truth all around us. It's none of the human elements that make us weak. We become better than we were meant to be in this form and only at that time can we move on to the next journey..whatever that may be. When people say that tf's are not a common thing, I say it's more that tf's that are ready to ascend are what aren't common. Many of us know what it's like to find them. Not many of us are at the end stages of our journey however.
Old 17-04-2012, 08:17 PM
chiquitita

By the way, I feel tickled by the thoughts of readiness of tf, or humans in general - I wonder how that rediness look like? If we say we go home when we are ready, what it means exactly? Ok, I know, it's when we work out our karmas, but does it mean to become totally pure, that there are not 'human games' like war, games in which man wants to have all the power and be greater than God? And maybe to restore all abilities of communication that we once had? To evolve to the degree we can't even imagine now and in which we once were (in the begining)? All this refers to humanity in general, but, what is the individual point of view?
Old 17-04-2012, 08:31 PM
chiquitita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Element 5
Well, I think home is rejoining with God. Our twin is simply a catalyst for us to find completion within ourselves. Ultimately, if we are so focused on getting back to this person, instead of fulfilling our lifes' purpose without them...we aren't ready. On the other hand, if one is truly at a point where they 'met all objectives' so to speak, I believe that you rejoin with your twin as sort of a confirmation that you've passed all tests and are ready to move on from this state of being. I truly truly truly believe that we absolutely can have no hurt in our hearts concerning this person in order to know we are ready. There is no confusion, no anguish, no fear. It is complete understanding and knowledge of the truth all around us. It's none of the human elements that make us weak. We become better than we were meant to be in this form and only at that time can we move on to the next journey..whatever that may be. When people say that tf's are not a common thing, I say it's more that tf's that are ready to ascend are what aren't common. Many of us know what it's like to find them. Not many of us are at the end stages of our journey however.

It's really nice to share thoughts with the person like you. Seems that you answered to my question from above, when I was posting it. You forestalled me!
Old 17-04-2012, 08:40 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiquitita
It's really nice to share thoughts with the person like you. Seems that you answered to my question from above, when I was posting it. You forestalled me!

You're welcome. I really feel I found this forum so I could help out in any way I am able. Recently, I tried to post on forums that were not spiritually based and I kept meeting with obstacle after obstacle, like it just wasn't meant to be. Then my ptb's (powers-that-be) told me that I wasn't meant to help that particular group of people. I think I was led here to talk with people about things that we all have in common. I'm not saying I know the answers, but there are things that just come to me out of nowhere...and I feel like they are messages for us all. I've learned to use my gifts only recently, but I think I'm getting deeper into the whole thing. It's pretty amazing.
Old 17-04-2012, 08:59 PM
Super Moderator
kkkkk let me channel Elvis or Marilyn or someone and ask........lol I think its a soul connection and we have many different types. that reincarnate and tf is in that too. so basically yep.....I also remember going to some psycho fair (um i sometimes refer to my intuitive stuff as psyco stuff, so don't take offense to my joke, that being said who wants a one card romance psyco reading lol)and the dude i was with then and I had a couples reading she said we have reincarnated together before, um not a tf but.

If those who know your tf. If you investigate them and know how they would respond to something that suggests you have known them before, no?