Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 25-05-2013, 12:50 AM
Mayflow

The Universal Guide

"You know, May, you've been blessed, with a great number of gifts. Your insights, good taste, and savoir-faire. Friends who adore you, elements that support you, and spiritual laws that serve you. Yet, in my book at least, what really takes the cake, May, is that you get to be you.

I pulled a few strings,

If you had only seen the audition line, May, you'd know exactly what I'm talking about." The Universe

Every Ray of Sunshine is unique
Every smile is gold
Thank you Universe
for being this bold.
-Mayflow-

Everyone is their own ray,
Hey, You have a very nice way
about you.
Love you forever, dear universe.
Old 25-05-2013, 03:54 AM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflow
"You know, May, you've been blessed, with a great number of gifts. Your insights, good taste, and savoir-faire. Friends who adore you, elements that support you, and spiritual laws that serve you. Yet, in my book at least, what really takes the cake, May, is that you get to be you.

I pulled a few strings,

If you had only seen the audition line, May, you'd know exactly what I'm talking about." The Universe

Every Ray of Sunshine is unique
Every smile is gold
Thank you Universe
for being this bold.
-Mayflow-

Everyone is their own ray,
Hey, You have a very nice way
about you.
Love you forever, dear universe.

Lovely thoughts...Appreciation for our blessings is another rung on the spiritual ladder.
Sounds easy, but sometimes isn't....
Old 25-05-2013, 05:01 PM
Ivy

That's lovely May, thankyou for sharing it x

I'm grateful for all times of my life and that they've made me this unique person.

It's only relatively recently I've found how powerful gratefulness and allowing myself to be me is.