Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature > Animals

Old 24-08-2012, 11:46 PM
KatyaQ

Animal Communication

I'm hoping this is in the right forum! However I have been practicing intuitive communication with animals, sort of like telepathy, and I would love it if someone posted a picture of their animal so I could get verification and build confidence. :)

I only need a picture, a name, and a gender. Please dont include any history or other info. Feedback would be very much appreciated. Thank you! :)

If you don't have a picure on hand a detailed description would be okay as well. :)

Katya
Old 25-08-2012, 12:05 AM
Master

goober my cat :), male

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 25-08-2012, 12:23 AM
KatyaQ

Thank you for letting me talk to him! I'm recording all of my impressions, weird as some of them may be haha! I've noticed a lot of times that things animals tell me are interpreted by my brain to make them sound more reasonable, which results in inaccuracies. :)

I feel like he has the personality of a kitten, mischievous almost, but he seems content. He shows me a picture of a boat, something about balloons--not sure where that came from! I also get something about a greenhouse, or perhaps something with many plants.

I ask if he could show me some things in his home-- I get a light colored house with a dark roof that comes down far onto a porch outside in the front. I think it is two floors because at one point he shows me a staircase, somehow lined with dark stone. He shows me a beige colored chair or couch or even a puffy cat bed that is oval shaped that looks almost velvet.

I ask him about his past and immediately I get an older, bigger, reddish black cat that hisses at him. I'm unsure who this cat is. I also see a lamp falling over, also unsure of any significance it holds :)

Again, thank you for letting me talk to him! I'm hoping I'm not dead wrong on everything!

Katya
Old 25-08-2012, 12:31 AM
Master

No, your dead on, everything was completely accurate. :) And the other cat is Ozzy, if she had a white belly, or Ricky, the other she cat who is patched those colors. * we alao had some neibor cats who weren't very nice. Would you like me to show you other picturs of the pets? You can try them as well if you'd like.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

Old 25-08-2012, 12:33 AM
KatyaQ

That would be great! I'm heading offline for a bit but I will talk later tonight :)
Old 25-08-2012, 12:42 AM
iolite

Here are Bounder and Max. Bounder is the Tuxedo.

Old 25-08-2012, 12:55 AM
Master

This would be Winston and Ricky, Ricky the cat and Winston the bunny. Winston is a guy, Ricky is a she.

Old 25-08-2012, 01:42 AM
KatyaQ

Hello iolite! I spoke first with Bounder-- hopefully I will talk with Max later on.

Bounder seems like a quiet cat, watchful, gentle. Strange, but the first image I got was that of a sort of verse, cursive letters, possibly a prayer? Something about an angel; I cannot recall the exact words. I also got the image of something that I took to be a gravestone. I have no clue if this was Bounder or my mind simply wandering.

I then moved into conversation with him, and when I asked him of his home he first showed me a long road, either gravel or dirt, not paved. It was somewhat shadowed, perhaps with trees, and then he showed me the image of a house, light blue I think, kind of tall, a longish hallway with a small lace curtain over perhaps the front door window? The walls were white.

I asked him his favorite activities...he showed me sand, also a small Christmas tree or maybe just a pine tree, but my first thought was Christmas. Also an image that I couldn't tell what it depicted... like a sheet or a net and an arc of something that was rainbow colored. Hard to describe!

Please let me know what was and wasn't correct; it helps me a lot!
Old 25-08-2012, 05:01 AM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatyaQ
I'm hoping this is in the right forum! However I have been practicing intuitive communication with animals, sort of like telepathy, and I would love it if someone posted a picture of their animal so I could get verification and build confidence. :)

Katya

Hey ,Katya

thanx for publicly sharing your impressions, it's very educational to know the sorts of things one can get. Cool stuff.
Henri

I haven't had a pet in ages & ages.

Have communicated with Dolphins on occasion, but that's about it.
Old 25-08-2012, 09:28 AM
iolite

Katya...

Our old house was a townhouse. Before we moved, I had the hallway and kitchen redone in wood laminate and put a lace curtain on the front door. Our new house had a gravel driveway, we have since have had it paved with asphalt. Our new house has a bay window with a window seat and shear blinds.

Bounder loves to be outside and my neighbor says he likes to hang out in the big storm drain in a neighbor's yard. He used to do that too when we lived in the townhouse. My daughter's room has a pink net curtain hanging over her door and she has rainbow ring mobiles hanging in her window. She has a treehouse in the back yard that is built between 2 oak trees and has is on a deck. Her treehouse has colored glass in the windows.

I don't know what the pine tree or sand means, though. When the cats were kittens, I couldn't keep them out of the Christmas tree, lol. But they're all grown now and don't mess with it any more.

Bounder is a sweet cat and an accomplished hunter (self taught). He's got a difficult relationship with Max. They used to be very comfortable together (as in the picture) but one night, shortly after we moved Bounder came home really late and I went to the kitchen for a drink of water before going back to bed. While I was in the kitchen, I heard growling, hissing and fighting. Bounder had attacked Max. I think it was just a case of misplaced agression and poor Max was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Since then, Max has been very fearful of Bounder and Bounder has jumped on him occasionally. I've tried talking to Bounder about leaving Max alone, and he does for the most part but every now and then, he does it again.

I really think that Bounder was once my cat Augie. Augie was a timid cat though. Every time my daughter has asked if Bounder remembers his former life as Augie, the response has either been no or I think so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatyaQ
Hello iolite! I spoke first with Bounder-- hopefully I will talk with Max later on.

Bounder seems like a quiet cat, watchful, gentle. Strange, but the first image I got was that of a sort of verse, cursive letters, possibly a prayer? Something about an angel; I cannot recall the exact words. I also got the image of something that I took to be a gravestone. I have no clue if this was Bounder or my mind simply wandering.

I then moved into conversation with him, and when I asked him of his home he first showed me a long road, either gravel or dirt, not paved. It was somewhat shadowed, perhaps with trees, and then he showed me the image of a house, light blue I think, kind of tall, a longish hallway with a small lace curtain over perhaps the front door window? The walls were white.

I asked him his favorite activities...he showed me sand, also a small Christmas tree or maybe just a pine tree, but my first thought was Christmas. Also an image that I couldn't tell what it depicted... like a sheet or a net and an arc of something that was rainbow colored. Hard to describe!

Please let me know what was and wasn't correct; it helps me a lot!