Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 06-11-2011, 12:41 AM
MythicalReviver

Can't get back into this alone.. :(

Can't get back into this alone :(
Probably a couple years ago now, I'd made a friend online who introduced me to Astral things. Learning about it all got me very interested and excited and I wanted nothing more than to learn how to Astral project. I was able to make a small amount of progress, up until I finally experienced what I believe to be a very brief projection..! Over time the friend and I grew distant and I guess I sort of lost motivation. Can't get back into this alone :(
Probably a couple years ago now, I'd made a friend online who introduced me to Astral things. Learning about it all got me very interested and excited and I wanted nothing more than to learn how to Astral project. I was able to make a small amount of progress, up until I finally experienced what I believe to be a very brief projection..! Over time the friend and I grew distant and I guess I sort of lost motivation. Probably a couple years ago now, I made a friend online and I found myself learning all about spirituality and Astral projection from him. Over time we grew distant and now we never talk anymore. Back then I was able to make progress and at one point finally experienced what I believe to have been a very brief OBE. After that.. I began to lose motivation. After not working with it after a long time, I became afraid of it. I really want to get back into it, but I've since moved and I really don't feel comfortable in my current residence. Even when I visit my parents' house, where I lived previously, I feel disconnected to it and am afraid to try it.

I don't know anyone who's into this sort of thing or practices it, and I just..don't want to do it alone anymore. I've tried looking for spiritual groups or gatherings in my area (southwest Ohio), but they all seem to be religious ones and I don't want that at all.. I want to find a place that teaches astral projection, meditation and spirituality so that I won't feel so alone and timid and unmotivated.

I don't know what to do.. I'm not really expecting anyone here to have the answers, but.. I've had this on my mind for so long and just needed to get it out at last. Thank you for listening.
Old 06-11-2011, 03:59 AM
Master

I felt the same as you. It would be nice to be with someone that you can talk to about astral projection and to practice with. I have accepted that there is no one. I have tried looking on the internet but there is nothing suitable. There is an organisation but you have to pay hundreds of dollars to go on their course. I do not want to go on a course. There is a lucid dreaming group but it is about three hours traveling. I realise it is me or nothing. I choose to do it alone. If you are unable to find someone you can do it alone too. All you have to do is tell yourself you can do it and you will.
Old 07-11-2011, 05:52 PM
midnightstar

There's a good article on here about AP'ing, I'll just find it for you MythicalRetriever just a sec

EDIT: Here it is http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1185