Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 02-09-2015, 01:17 PM
Bettyboop74

Hearing Music and Singing.

Hello, I am new to this forum and don't know if I am in the right place to ask this so forgive me if I have posted in the wrong section.

I have had Tinnitus for the last 3 years or so and Dr does not know why as he cannot find anything wrong. Most of the time it is a high pitched whistle and mostly in my left ear. However the last few months I have been hearing Music and Singing, not all the time but occasionally. Sometimes its a woman singing and sometimes a Man. I can hear the music but cannot make out what it is. I can alse hear voices. Its like there is a Party going on in a Neighbours house but its not loud enough to hear what they are saying or what the music is. It lasts for about 10 minutes and then goes and the whistle comes back. Yesterday I was sat reading and turned my head as I thought the radio had come on, only very low. I realised that the radio wasn't on and it was in my head.I have heard it at night as well and think a party is going on somewhere but my Husband cannot hear anything. It seems like it always the left ear. I told the Dr but he just looked at me like I was mad and said it was probably the Tinnitus. I have been aware of Spirit since I was a child but in the last 2/3 yrs I have been aware of it more than before. My Mother and Grandmother who have both passed loved to Sing and my Grandmother was semi professional in her younger days so am wondering if this is from them?

It is definite singing and music I hear. I often wake up in the Morning with a song in my head and the words always fit in with what is going on in my life at that time

Has anyone else experienced this?