Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 17-07-2014, 03:11 AM
Administrator
Hematite Expereinces of Burns

Hello

Hematite decreases negativity and can help balance the mind - body - spirit connection; it draws negative energy away from you into itself. Its acts well as a stabilizing force.

I have had experience with direct skin contact with this stone where I got a physical burn from it. I had it in my bra and it burned me pretty good. I have heard from others over the years that have had similar experiences with this very powerful stone.

Many times it is when its held in meditations or its placed on the Third Eye in an attempt to open communications to the other side the spirit world.

Many debunk the burn as an allergic reaction or a chemical reaction to something you have on like lotions ext. I do not buy into this. I more feel that it heats up in protections but we find the burn negative. It might well break that path of negative communications or contacts coming to us. I know well when mine got hot I put my hand down my top ( I was doing platform Medium work ) to a stunned group. Some wanted to touch the stone and it was truly hot.

So has anyone else had this experience? If so what do you think it was from and where did you get burned. Its OK if its in the privates as I heard from one man that had his crystals in the undies.....

Lynn
Old 17-07-2014, 06:17 AM
Master

LOL over the guy with the crystal in the undies, I sure hope he dont get any burns there!

thanks for starting up this thread lynn as I'd love to know how many others this has happened to too.

When I got burnt by a hematite, I was doing a simple meditation with it in my hand as either meditating on the crystal or was doing a mind stillness meditation and holding it to help me ground more (I was quite ungrounded back then at times).

I know I wouldnt have been trying to do any mediumship or trying to contact spirits at the time, as Ive never tried that with a crystal in my hand (that's always been hands free).

I meditated for 10-20 mins before it left me with 3 physical burns on my palm where I had been holding it (it really messed up my palm). I really do not think this was an allergic reaction as I'd held etc this crystal before and never had issues with it, it was only when I actually meditated with it I had issues.

I cant figure out at all why that happened to me and I do not do anything with hematite now after that. Its the once and only time Ive ever been hurt by a crystal (other then when one picks up a dirty crystal which is carrying negative energy and that can hurt but this was different, the crystal wasnt dirty and there wasnt negative energy on my hand)
Old 14-06-2024, 01:17 AM
Knower

Yes I experienced this when I used a small hematite tumble in a bandage for several hours to help with my Achilles tendon and it left a purple-ish burn mark and also a slight burning/tingling sensation (which is why I took it out). The next morning there was still a slight red mark before it disappeared. I wonder if this happens with magnetite (very similar stone) also?