Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 06-10-2015, 11:05 AM
Experiencer
Moldavite & Nightmares?

I just got a small piece of Moldavite this weekend for the first time ever, it's about 1.579 grams. Anyways the first day I meditated with it on my 3rd eye and my other new stone Shattuckite, on my heart. I had an amazing meditation. I had people coming in and speaking to me, I felt sensations in my throat chakra and was given messages. (Which none of this is normal for me) Second time I meditated, I got nothing.

I have slept with the Moldavite in my pillow case for two nights now. Both times I've woken in the middle of the night to remove it, in hopes of getting some real sleep.

It's been AWFUL sleeping with it. I've had the same dream, both times. I can't very well remember the dream in detail after I wake up. But I do know it's been about my 5 year old daughter and the very terrifying idea of losing her somehow. Which is a complete nightmare for me, I remember in the dream being very VERY scared. The dream seems to last all night long too, until I wake up and remove the stone. It's a very vivid dream as well.

I'm really terrified as to why this is happening, is this possibly a forewarning?! Or is this just a deep seeded fear of mine being brought to the surface?! HELP!
Old 06-10-2015, 11:08 AM
Experiencer
I actually have woke up early on after falling asleep both nights, just to fall back asleep and pick up right where I left off in the dream, both times! How weird is that?! It's terrifying! Why is this happening?!
Old 06-10-2015, 12:01 PM
crystalline beauties

Book1 Stone cleansing

Hello Kylie,
I have read your post and I was wondering if you had cleansed (energeticaly) the Moldavite before you worked with it. I don't speak of washing it physically.
:)
Old 06-10-2015, 12:37 PM
Experiencer
Thank you for reading and yes I have staged it several times the first time being as soon as I purchased it
Old 06-10-2015, 12:38 PM
Experiencer
*saged (not staged)
Old 06-10-2015, 02:17 PM
Master
Maybe it just stirred up some of your strongest fears. That isn't forewarning.
I wouldn't sleep with a crystal that is supposed to be that strong, certainly not when you only just got it in.
Give your system time to adjust to the higher frequencies of high vibrational crystals before even considering sleeping with them. And some crystals are best kept out of the bedroom, regardless.
During sleep you're supposed to rest, digest and (sometimes) get education. You don't need crystals to get this education, it happens when it needs to happen.
A higher vibrational crystal in your pillow case will likely keep your system overactive, disturbing all of the above and is not always recommended, if at all.

Just allow yourself to get used to the higher vibrations of moldavite. Don't try to force things. Meditate with it if it calls you. The fact you had one brilliant meditation doesn't mean you will get one each time you hold it. You need time to work through what has happened during a meditation. Your system couldn't handle a constant high.
Old 06-10-2015, 03:13 PM
Experiencer
Thank you for your insight, FairyCrystal. It's very helpful and informative, I much appreciate it. Reading your thoughts has made me feel a lot better about the situation, and I'm sure you're probably right. I won't be sleeping with Moldavite anymore, that's for sure! Thanks again, many blessings!
Old 06-10-2015, 07:36 PM
Master
Your welcome!
Wishing you lots of lovely experiences with it, and possible other crystals!
Old 06-10-2015, 11:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylie<3
I just got a small piece of Moldavite this weekend for the first time ever, it's about 1.579 grams. Anyways the first day I meditated with it on my 3rd eye and my other new stone Shattuckite, on my heart. I had an amazing meditation. I had people coming in and speaking to me, I felt sensations in my throat chakra and was given messages. (Which none of this is normal for me) Second time I meditated, I got nothing.

I have slept with the Moldavite in my pillow case for two nights now. Both times I've woken in the middle of the night to remove it, in hopes of getting some real sleep.

It's been AWFUL sleeping with it. I've had the same dream, both times. I can't very well remember the dream in detail after I wake up. But I do know it's been about my 5 year old daughter and the very terrifying idea of losing her somehow. Which is a complete nightmare for me, I remember in the dream being very VERY scared. The dream seems to last all night long too, until I wake up and remove the stone. It's a very vivid dream as well.

I'm really terrified as to why this is happening, is this possibly a forewarning?! Or is this just a deep seeded fear of mine being brought to the surface?! HELP!
Is it a forewarning? Probably not. But as I've mentioned in some other threads Moldavite seems to increase spiritual activity for most people. Now whether that specifically means spiritual activity with "negative" lower-vibrational entities due to the Moldavite, or due to the nature of where this dimension exists I cannot say for sure. But people claiming that Moldavite connects you with "Pleadians" and other "higher-dimensional" beings to me is absurd. Because in my experiences and information I've gathered realistically it's much more likely to connect you with beings on the opposite side of that spectrum. Once again whether that's due to the Moldavite or other existing factors I cannot say. If a stone increases dream time, projection time, and spiritual activity and you often dream and project in lower-realms then obviously it's going to increase activity with lower-beings, so it's a sort of side-effect. But I've been able to draw literally dozens of connections between Moldavite and Dracos in my own work, research, etc. And many Dracos are certainly the type of beings that would gladly manipulate your dreams to make you experience feelings of guilt, fear, sadness, anger, etc.

Also continuing dreams and projections is actually quite normal, especially for an experienced dreamer and projector. I can literally chain dreams and projections some nights into the dozens in one go. Usually I am teleported back to where the last dream or projection left off, sometimes it's nearly instant and sometimes some time has passed in their dimension. I often tell the beings who let me know that it's been 15 minutes or so since they last talked to me that it had only been a couple seconds for me. Sometimes though I'll chain off into a completely different body, dream, projection, or experience. Sometimes I'll become conscious and I have been able to witness partially how this works and what is behind "dreams" and makes them happen for us. In an effort not to scare anyone let's just say that dreams are often setup for us. We are taken into that specific location, body, and experience while we're in a non-conscious state prior to falling asleep and by the time we become conscious and remember the dream we are already set in the experience. I have personally become/remained conscious prior to being set into the dream, but the way the beings who are responsible for this react when they realize you are conscious would just make most people force themselves to wake up and they would assume it was just a bad dream. And they usually know you're conscious with in a few seconds because they are touching you (since they're carrying you to a specific location) and they are highly psychic.

I'm assuming by just scaring people into waking up they won't start to see the bigger picture of what is really going on in these situations. But each of the "facilitators" who facilitate these dreams are their own beings with their own actions and reactions to each situation. On a few occasions they have allowed me to remain conscious before setting me into a dream and took me on an adventure so to speak, but most of them will just freak out and get really aggressive, give you that gut-churning dread feeling, and change into the form of something that scares you (they know you very well). I am positive that the dream experience you're describing was likely setup for you to elicit a painful and difficult response. The being's responsible for this like to watch and see what we do and feel, sometimes they even involve themselves in the experience. Sometimes if you realize it's happening and attempt to disrupt the course of the dream in a way they don't want they will show up and make you end the dream as well. But trust me they know what is a soft spot for you - your deepest fears... And they are just exploiting it to see the results. Not trying to scare you anymore than perhaps is necessary? But hopefully the knowledge of what is going on behind the scenes of these dreams the stuff that most people aren't aware will help you to recognize it yourself when it's happening and not play their games.
Old 07-10-2015, 12:06 AM
Experiencer
Wow, AstralExplorer! I'm intrigued--tell me more, tell me more!! lol Thank you for your response, I appreciate your insights as well. Although a very very different one compared to most all other Moldavite stories. Interesting perspective to say the least. I'm definitely fascinated.

In my first meditation with Moldavite where I got a lot of stuff, I actually saw this "being" or person, whatever you wanna call him. He looked like a regular human, but he had this really crazy smile/grin on his face, that was almost mischievous or menacing. He had dark jet black hair and his eyes were a golden orange color, and just glowed almost. I only saw his head against an all black back drop. He literally appeared in my meditation out of thin air and was as clear as day, just as if a real person appeared. He only appeared for a split second and then was gone. Every experienced anything like this or does this description of this person sound familiar to you in any of your astral explorations?