Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 25-06-2014, 11:34 AM
Deactivated Account

Quesion....about a visit or vision, given name

Hi, I usually do not post or read anything on ET or UFO type of things, but I since I was around 20 I have always had spirits visiting me at night. Some things have been happening since my meditation in the spring. I have been "visited"..not in solid form, by someone or a couple of people at night. Terrified most of the time..but they leave. One made me feel as if he was making me die. I did some research about sleep paralysis and aliens or other beings from planets. I also have seen one man with a triangle a few time and one or someone had like energy from him to me to my arms continuing to my hands. Around that time and before this happened my hands would get very warm and red..but I have always had cold hands..so that was not the usual for me. So to get to my point, last night a have a woman..I believe it was a female near me..I did not see a face but she wasn't a female like we think of..not curvy, or feminine to me..but I sensed she was female energy. I have been working on not being afraid of these things and last night I wasn't afraid of this woman at all..she seemed very nice. I asked her name.. she said to me ..Aldoria..then I said where are you from...in my mind I heard "Ureun"..but after researching..I see there is a place called Orion. I have never read up on any of these things I have just read this morning on here..beings, abduction..etc...it just isn't something I was ever drawn too..although I do believe in UFOs, crop circles..but I see on here a planet called Orion and a few posts by doing a search. Can anyone give me some of their thoughts on what may be happening. My medium friend told me that in another life we were like spiritualists and we agreed to come back for many lifetimes to raise the spiritual awareness on earth.. My friend said that I have now been awakening to this part of me now in this lifetime because I have more time for it at this time..which ironically I do..I have more time now to focus on myself and my spiritual side. So...other things have happened..but I would like some information on the planet Orion and if anyone else has experienced something like this. Thank you.
Old 25-06-2014, 12:03 PM
Suspended
Master
Hi M.W.

Part of my purpose is to align earth with orion . You see the earth not only has shifted in a physical sense but also in a spiritual sense . Everything that vibrates, resonates and that has an indirect / direct impact on everything else .

I am aware that I have had past life times had on orion and sirius and I am aware of a connection had with egyptian past life times on earth that have tied in with orion for one reason and another .

I go through spells where I have alien activity and I am aware of certain things happening that relate to codes / geometric programming that happens, that in a way allow the cosmic interactions to occur . I am no scientist lols so I don't know the inns and outs of what is contained between myself, the bridge or portal and with orion but I know that something is happening as it is important for the earth and orion for some reason to keep in some kind of resonation .

I am sure that there are many other individuals doing likewise with other planets in our solar system and beyond .

I think working on yourself is the key in all walks of life . You can only see what unfolds and see where any of this takes you . You could be active in this field of energy or you could be like a silent partner where you emit a particular frequency that effects other planets while not being aware of it .

Time will tell .

x daz x
Old 26-06-2014, 01:53 AM
Deactivated Account

interesting

all positive things
Old 26-06-2014, 02:00 AM
Master
Interesting that there have been more posts lately that I am aware of having to do with beings from other planets--but without the hype and paranoia--mostly talking about personal experiences and interactions, many of them healing type.

I know nothing of Orion. My experiences are with Arcturus and Sirius, but in a vague kind of not-seeing-aliens way, as you describe.

Anyway, I think it's a positive thing if people are making contacts without all the fear.

Lora
Old 26-06-2014, 03:00 AM
Deactivated Account

That is a good was to see it

I think whoever this woman was approached me in a gentle way and I felt a lot of peace. Before I went to bed I said out loud...only higher vibration energy is allowed in this room and anything from the god source. I think I need to do that..of course I read stories about these ppl getting abducted..I just feel bad in a way for them because they have no control over it. I don't think these aliens mean harm..they for some reason need to peel back all of the layers in humans..in a spiritual sense so they can come here and go undercover? hmmm..not sure..I can't even think about it because I'm afraid I will attract one of them..lol. Maybe i did already.
Old 26-06-2014, 03:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by movingwater
I think whoever this woman was approached me in a gentle way and I felt a lot of peace. Before I went to bed I said out loud...only higher vibration energy is allowed in this room and anything from the god source. I think I need to do that..of course I read stories about these ppl getting abducted..I just feel bad in a way for them because they have no control over it. I don't think these aliens mean harm..they for some reason need to peel back all of the layers in humans..in a spiritual sense so they can come here and go undercover? hmmm..not sure..I can't even think about it because I'm afraid I will attract one of them..lol. Maybe i did already.

That's the thing: We all need to calm down and realize we have control of who/what helps us. Just thinking about scary things doesn't have to make them happen. We can realize where we still have fear without it "getting" us. Then it becomes a fear of fear.

I'm not sure what to make of all the abduction stories. I am not sure these people brought this on themselves. Maybe it is/was that certain incarnations just have to mess with the physical body in order to understand. I would think these were less evolved in that they are not aware--or don't care --that they are causing pain (like us doing experiments on animals or humans).

But I think your approach is right--just ask for what you want and have faith that you are safe and protected and will get what you ask.

[I've been saying all these peace-love-dove things lately. Maybe I'm on drugs--or alien control! If so, I need it more often! ]

Lora
Old 30-05-2015, 11:27 AM
GlowingNaiad

What a great experience! I agree with your medium friend to some extent, we do not belong here. But as long as we're here, we may as well raise the frequency of our home for ourselves and future generations. Here's what biblio says:

Orions which come from the stars in the Orion constellation are a group claimed to be working with the government on Black Op Projects.

They are very heavily involved in influencing the world population through the use of mind control. They have also been doing genetic work in which they alter a human sperm and ovum to the extent that all offspring will produce hybrids with new characteristics. Humans will mate and create children with alien genetics. That’s one step beyond the average abduction scenario.

Some claim that ’negative’ entities have been associated with some of the stars in the Orion constellation. Other sources claim that the Orion Nebula is a cosmic ’doorway’ to ’infinity’ or the realm of the Creator, which transcends the time-space-matter universe.

Some astronomers claim that a huge, beautifully-illuminated multicolored ’light’ has emerged from the "nebula" and is on an intercept-course with Earth, although at a rather leisurely pace and at this rate this ’light’ or ’star’ will reach earth approximately 3000 AD (give or take a hundred years).

Could this have something to do with the prophecy in Revelation 21? Since the Draconians are attempting to conquer the ’heavens’, they may have made futile attempts to enter the ’Eternity Gate’ and intercept the emerging ’Light’ (’War In Heaven’ between Michael and the ’Dragon’?)

This may explain the alleged presence of the Draconians in the Orion constellation, although certain ’human’ groups have allegedly become curious of the ’Eternity Gate’ as well. The Orion open cluster itself is the base of a joint Reptiloid - Grey empire called the Unholy Six, which has been working out of NEMESIS in an effort to sabotage the human presence in the SOL system.

Many of the "planetoids" that have entered this system and have made observable "course alterations" are arriving from NEMESIS and the Orion-Draconian EMPIRE.

Heavy stuff. It's important to remember that earthlings are like pets to most aliens. As a race, we are ignorant, closed minded and too blinded by carnal desires to achieve divine enlightenment. But those certain few, those select empaths break through that barrier that they realize, we are underestimated. We have great potential and our day is coming when we will escape this planet of sadness. As long as your encounter rings benevolent, I would say it is. Our comprehension is typically such a small portion of consciousness. Take it one day at a time. So exciting you've arrived at this place in life!!