Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 16-09-2015, 04:09 PM
Ascender

Does God exist

I read this and it seems sadly to have a ring of truth about it.

If God exists then he/she/it would have to be highly complex to have created reality, therefore wouldn't there have to be something even more complex to have created God and so on..

If we say something must have created the universe/s and everything has to have a start then doesn't that apply to God?? Something must have created God surely? If the universe needs a prime mover then surely wouldn't God?

We cant accept a universe without a beginning but we accept a God as something without?

How could God always have been??
Old 16-09-2015, 08:54 PM
Ascender
How we define god makes no real difference at all. Even our best attempts will have to be fictional, at best, and deeply delusional at worse. We are living in bodies, and are culturally conditioned into such a narrow format of potential experience that the concepts we'd be tempted to employ will hardly scratch the surface of the indepth-exposure (inclusive of all frequencies) that's likely need for appreciating anything in relation to a "god". We'd be like fish in an ocean trying to figure out what's happening politically in land-locked Oklahoma.

That being said, we can instead focus on the "reality" that we currently find ourselves in. How are our bodies put together, how does our conditioning process affect our ability to perceive in relation to local events. I'm not even convinced that "love" is a concept worth focusing on, since love is a by-product of intimate experience, so the richness of experience should serve as a priority, with love to follow, in both it's endearing and sometimes grumpy manifestations.

The term "god" will always be a projection in relation what's going on with your present life, and a product of the culture you were conditioned into. And how can we possibly figure out where god came from when we barely have a grip on our own history and development. From the perspective of being human I'm sure we could be forgiven to list the whole god thing as a "mystery". Doing so will not upset the physics we now find ourselves. Not even a teeny weeny bit. :)
Old 16-09-2015, 08:54 PM
Deactivated Account
Welcome back, Metal...

Old 16-09-2015, 08:59 PM
Ascender
There are different types of gods. Some are like us but far more superior physically. Other gods are powerful like the planets, earth, moon, sun, stars, ect.
Old 16-09-2015, 11:19 PM
Master
All interesting posts ,Have you tried loving God 100% Metal 68...People look for super natural experiences ,When I really started loving Jesus all sorts of amazing things revealed themselves to me ,,there are many different experiences in the spiritual realm but I tell you that Jesus Christ dude is a major portal to God ,I actually met God before him and sometimes choose to go straight to him....I mean like Organic born says there alot happening but God dosent have to be a mystery you just have to be willing to love him ,it etc with all your heart and mind and body and soul, and yourself too and you will know hes real and awesome and ok then a bit mysterious...
Old 16-09-2015, 11:22 PM
Master
God is Love and yes Love can come in many forms ,take assertiveness for Eg;
Old 17-09-2015, 12:51 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepsoul
All interesting posts ,Have you tried loving God 100% Metal 68...People look for super natural experiences ,When I really started loving Jesus all sorts of amazing things revealed themselves to me ,,there are many different experiences in the spiritual realm but I tell you that Jesus Christ dude is a major portal to God ,I actually met God before him and sometimes choose to go straight to him....I mean like Organic born says there alot happening but God dosent have to be a mystery you just have to be willing to love him ,it etc with all your heart and mind and body and soul, and yourself too and you will know hes real and awesome and ok then a bit mysterious...
God, as you're using it, is a placebo. The term god and jesus are a set of imagery that we splash in front of our mental selves in order to legitimatize a preferred experience. Now the experience you end up having may actually reflect true deeper vibrational access, which you may already be primed for.. but the person sitting next to you could be attempting the same thing you do and get nothing (many have tried with everything they've got and end up just as frustrated as they were when they started).

It would not take a much more advanced soul to come across as a god or jesus, if you did manage to access some aspect of your deeper experience of your universal self. Actually meeting ones "guide" may well blow your socks off. None of this should be mistaken for an experience with god (all that is). To do so is to dissolve into the totality of clarity, and since you're still here typing this clearly didn't happen. To know god is to awaken completely. It would be impossible to maintain the illusion of a human body once this level of awakening occurs. So no god yet, and the jesus dude may be a dear friend on the other side, or a possible lite bleed-over of your own oversoul.
Old 17-09-2015, 01:00 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepsoul
God is Love and yes Love can come in many forms ,take assertiveness for Eg;
The "idea" of love can actually blind one to the world around them. Our experience of life is almost 100% interpretation. We can take a word like love and warp these interpretations in ways that are no longer relevant to what's actually taking place under our own noses. A quiet mind, free of such projecting, is a much better platform to work from. Observe and absorb, do so effectively and love will simply come along for the ride.
Old 17-09-2015, 01:11 AM
Master
Yeah very nice Organic on the last post, agreed ,but The Jesus dude is only accessable if you believe you gotta believe, anyway I pretty sure millions of people have a supernatural experience with this spirit but if you dont believe you will never know ,,you have your thing so cool, In one way God is our self ,but we must serve that self from a place of "TRUE" Love......
Old 17-09-2015, 01:18 AM
Deactivated Account
What if there is no separate force, no separate 'being' with a personality to call 'God'? What if 'God' is Eternal Consciousness itself, and the ONE energy from which all manifests?