Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 04-08-2023, 11:51 AM
Newbie ;)

Fish Relationships from a spiritual standpoint

Hi, wondering if anyone here has anything to say about viewing relationships (ordinary, day-to-day) from a spiritual standpoint. When we talk about spirituality it's often a self-oriented work, but I want to know if there's information regarding relationships.
Old 04-08-2023, 12:23 PM
Relationships, to me, are how we learn and grow, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.
Relationships with the plumber or our mother or animals.
This may not be what you are looking for - but 'self-oriented' learning
thru relationships is our biggest way and fastest way to grow...so I understand anyway, and one of the reasons we incarnate here.
Not that a solitary monk is not growing.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-08-2023, 01:08 PM
Master

Relationsships stem from the spiritual universal laws and soul contracts. We grow through them. If we chose to grow, often we shred our (social) skin.

Kind regards,

CW
Old 04-08-2023, 01:13 PM
Newbie ;)

Oh wow. Thank you.
Old 05-08-2023, 12:15 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by serendipity
Hi, wondering if anyone here has anything to say about viewing relationships (ordinary, day-to-day) from a spiritual standpoint. When we talk about spirituality it's often a self-oriented work, but I want to know if there's information regarding relationships.

Everything in the world can be self reflected through. Everything is an opportunity to know who you are and who you are not.

It’s in the ordinary we come to know the extraordinary..
Old 07-08-2023, 03:29 AM
Master

Human life is a dream state, otherwise there would be no need to wake up to a greater reality. In our relationships we often live in each others dreams, or at lease we often see each other through the lens of our own conditioning.

To the degree that we can see the light within ourselves we may see the light in others. We give to each other the work or lack of work that we have done on ourselves. Birds of a feather do flock together.

We attract people into our life who vibrate on some level with us. That vibratory attunement which attracts us to someone else may just be a very small part of our character, nonetheless it may draw people together like magnets. We are electromagnetic beings; as we radiate energy like the Sun (electric) and wax and wane like the Moon (magnetic).

We are star stuff with an orbit of people, little or a lot, surrounding us, coming and going in our own electromagnetic solar system. Some pass by like a comet, some periodically travel in our orbit, while others stay longer orbiting around us. All of creation has an ebb and flow, just like the waters that come to the shore.

Relationships are a way of communicating with ourselves; what we accept or reject in others says a lot about ourselves.
Old 07-08-2023, 11:36 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
Relationships are a way of communicating with ourselves; what we accept or reject in others says a lot about ourselves.

This is profound and poetic. Nothing more needs to be said in this thread!
Old 15-09-2023, 10:42 AM
Newbie ;)

Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by serendipity
nice post. i like your question
Old 15-09-2023, 11:02 PM
Master

I feel like, I've seen myself grow in a lot of ways just through simple day to day relationships that aren't even very deep. And I've learned a lot about myself.

I like to think the other parties are getting something too, but, honestly, I don't really know as we can't talk about such things. And it is just as well as I don't need another excuse to have a big ego lol...
Old 04-11-2023, 06:56 PM
Newbie ;)

I don't feel that there is any such thing as ordinary day to day or moment to moment occurrences. I believe everything is a mirror of sorts providing me with opportunities to evolve. And also that it is the way the Universe communicates with me through others, signs, animals, anything and everything, really. When I am able to approach each moment accordingly I am finding myself, more peaceful, grateful, joyful, loving, powerful and truthful. Namaste' & thank you for your post.