Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 09-08-2011, 11:08 AM
Scorpio

Color Earth the Karma Realm

Have any of you heard the expression,
"What goes around, Comes back around" or
"Do to others, as you would them do to you"
I believe that the Physical Realm is the Karma Realm...
The baby realm of them all,
We leave the spiritual realm where we are pure spirits and reborn onto the Earth for lessons that we must learn... All the energy we put out must return as most of you may know.. A bubble is perfectly round like the Earth because of its pure energy balance.. So the energy we put out goes around and comes back.
One lesson being Patience..
One lesson being Peacefulness
One lesson being One with yourself and each other
One lesson bring Acceptness
One lesson being Honesty

I believe patience because it is self control, to help control our emotions to ourselves and others so that before we speak or act we are in a controlled state... And to trust that the heavens have heard us and are on their way of delivering their answer or message and if we do not display patience and have an uncontrollable manner of dealing with things we incur Karmic Debt...

I believe this is the Karma Realm as a way of showing us through REAL experience and if we do not live in a way that is spiritually correct we incur Karma, Some karma being returned this life and others returning in other lives.. We are reborn due to karmic debt or future lessons need to be learnt...

There are a million examples and this is a forum a place where we all can have our say and place our beliefs I am NO EXPERT and am only saying what I believe to spark interest and conversation in way to learn I dont believe I know everything thats why I chose this forum as a way to learn from fellow spiritualist people... Things I would talk about as if we were in the same room!
I put this thread up as a way of conversation on the subject on what you all believe...

I would love to hear your thoughts, stories etc... What life lessons do you feel are related or not related to Karma?
Old 09-08-2011, 11:12 AM
Master
every time we use intent, we create karma, both skillfull and unskill full karma.