Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 08-05-2011, 04:21 AM
Deactivated Account

Is time as I know it coming to an end?

In reality (the world), things are getting ugly pretty quick as 2012 quickly approaches us....as I'm sure many of you have noticed.

It also seems as if my dreams involving my TF are quickly growing with intensity...and it is all leading up to something big.

Life and my dreams seem to be almost like a maze, and my TF shows up in my dreams almost every night to guide me out of the maze....guiding me home perhaps.

Does anyone else feel this way?
Old 08-05-2011, 05:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camilla
In reality (the world), things are getting ugly pretty quick as 2012 quickly approaches us....as I'm sure many of you have noticed.
That 's pretty funny --'In reality - the world'...

This hasn't been my reality for a few years now. And ugly? What?
What seems to be is not what is...and I know about the deaths in
Alabama.
Col 3:2 ''Focus on the things above and not the things on the earth ----''
I do and the supernatural is my reality - Ah ---and hey, there's cancer in my family, and I have a mortgage and dogs and vets ----etc... but still this is not my reality.

Miss Hepburn

This is a very important point of focus...

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-05-2011, 05:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn

Alabama.
I do and the supernatural is my reality - Ah ---and hey, there's cancer in my family, and I have a mortgage and dogs and vets ----etc... but still this is not my reality.

Miss Hepburn

Yes there's been cancer in my life also, sadly the dog died and yes there's the rent, but I am also where you are Miss Hepburn, heaven on earth, heaven being within, outside being nothing more than a dream, we can also make the dream a beautiful dream or we can make it a nightmare its our choice.
Old 08-05-2011, 07:49 AM
Master
True enough to say there are very ugly things on earth and man is not always kind, so it's best to exersize due caution, but I don't know anything about what dreams you have, so I just the feel the way I do...
Old 11-05-2011, 09:01 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn

Alabama.

Miss Hepburn

I agree to a certain extent.

however, the bible ALSO states we will not know the day nor the hour of the LORD's (IMO is Love Order Righteousness AND Deliverance)...unless...we WATCH. I feel we must live our lives in the present and live in love, but we must also stay aware. There has been way too many incredibly bizarre occurrences that have happened in 2011 alone for it to be ignored.

I did not have ANY dreams whatsoever until I...spiraled into oblivion. It was not until I hit rock bottom spiritually ( feeling like I had no soul whatsoever), that he began to appear in my dreams, and in those random visions that occur right before you go to sleep. So I feel that all of this means something serious....perhaps a huge change in my spiritual journey.
Old 11-05-2011, 10:35 PM
Scibat

The world seems the same to me, bad things happen, sometimes in cycles and then it gets quiet again. People thought the world was going to end in the aftermath of 9/11, and again in the aftermath of Katrina and the Indonesian Tsumani. The truth is the world has been in much worse shape in the past (people during the black plague thought the end was nigh too.).

Even ancestors of the Mayans who have taken on their shamanic traditions say the 2012 thing is just the end of the calendar and the start of a new one. Like new years eve, to new years day. Nothing to get worked up about.
Old 12-05-2011, 03:09 AM
CJ82Sky

there are plenty of souls checking out that are not ready to handle the change that has and is and will continue to push through. 2010 - 2012 have been some very strong years of change i know for at least myself personally and those around me. some can deal, some can not. those that can not i find are checking out in one way or another. as for everything like weather - that does go in cycles, and some is exacerbated by a few different factors, though i feel that many of us have our own opinions there.

at the end of the day i feel those of us that have grown, are growing, and continue to grow will be here through this change and are a part of all of it.
Old 12-05-2011, 08:23 AM
Free_Falling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camilla

It also seems as if my dreams involving my TF are quickly growing with intensity...and it is all leading up to something big.

Life and my dreams seem to be almost like a maze, and my TF shows up in my dreams almost every night to guide me out of the maze....guiding me home perhaps.

Does anyone else feel this way?

To answer your question, yes there are lots of us who feel this way. You are perfectly valid in thinking that your TF is guiding you. There is a big change underway and sometimes when one Twin is stronger than the other, they take on the leader role.
They say it is the age of the TF, and 2011 is the year of the TF. There are alot of negative people out there who will deny either the existence of TF's, or that you are actually aware of his existence. As long as you know it in your heart, no one can take that away from you.
When you learn to accept your TF completely, then you are ready to be a part of this change. Be a bright light, even in the midst of darkness :)
Old 12-05-2011, 04:02 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Let's not forget Y2K either. I really try not to read too much into 2012.
Old 12-05-2011, 04:10 PM
Scibat

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyImpreza1111
Let's not forget Y2K either. I really try not to read too much into 2012.

Ugh Y2K. I was an IT Manager during that and they made me stay ALL NIGHT at my job (18 hour shift) for fear of the dreaded COMPUTER CRASHES OF DOOM™ which *gasp* never happened. No airplanes fell out of the sky, Jesus didn't return, the world didn't end. 2012 is going to be the same way.