Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 01-02-2012, 11:17 AM
Forest Wood

I've Nothing to Fear

I was lying in my bed, unable to determine whether or not I was awake or asleep. I felt as though I was beginning to astral project, but I believe I merely entered a lucid dream in which I possessed mild awareness. One thing I acknowledged was that my surroundings were fairly out-of-date.

It was dark, but I decided to get up, prior to encountering an unfamiliar woman. Without being explicit with the details, I will simply say that physical interactions followed, but all was not what it first appeared to be, as this woman turned out to be demonic.

Her teeth were like fangs, sticking out like those of a carnivorous monster, and her nails were long and sharp. But despite these discomforting facts, I continued to pursue our physical interactions, all the while trying to hold her back as she repeatedly attempted to bite and claw at me, caring for nothing more than causing me harm and inflicting death.

I’m not sure why I chose to continue, knowing her ugly evils were far from concealed. It was almost as if I were in love with a monster, so much like the reality of my actual life. But as I paused for a moment and looked right at her, I said something that would change the entire balance of the dream.

‘I’ve nothing to fear but fear itself.’

It was after I spoke those words that this demonic woman began to change. Her fiendish teeth began to retract and transform into normal teeth, and her nails began to shrink back to their ordinary size. Her evil and mindless nature began to wither away, and all that remained was a woman who welcomed my love. I was nervous about getting any closer to her, worried that she would spontaneously transform back into her former evil, but instead she remained as a calm and peaceful entity, the complete opposite of her previous form.
Old 01-02-2012, 02:26 PM
Leeroy1979

Interesting post Forest..... It suggests a few things to me, firstly when we project it's through the conciousness as opposed to our physical eyes, so things which you'll see in the physical house of yours will be different in the astral plane. So it is more than possible to see an 'out of date' surroundings. Remember that it's your conciousness's interpretation of your surroundings rather than the actual surroundings depending on what plane you go to.......

Secondly as your were only 'mildly aware', as you put it, and not in full control it is easy for the dreaming mind to start to take over and slip into a dream state and usually fears will come through and manifest themselves within the experience and its hard to snap out of it generally we would wake up and think *** just happened lol as I have many a time.....

It seems as though you managed to tip the balance in your favour and by consciously saying ' I've nothing to fear but fear itself.’ You managed to pull your conciousness back and see things for what they were. Good on you!!

Always remember that there is always lessons to learn and barriers to break with this practice, and to suggest that things were like your real life reality maybe it's something your 'higher self' wants you to see and overcome to progress in life.

This is my opinion and hope it helps....
Old 01-02-2012, 08:03 PM
Master
You were in the RTZ (Real Time Zone) and the way you describe it is exactly as it tends to be. Out of date, objects in the RTZ are there by several different factors. Usually when something was in that space for a long time it will be there in the RTZ despite it not being there any longer in the physical world.

This dream is very disturbing for me if it was a demon like you suggested the worst possible thing you could do is to have physical interactions with them. Slowly and surely she will drain every inch of life inside of you, your entire life will begin to slowly fail. I suggest regardless how this dream turned out you do not participate in physical interactions with anyone or anything in your dreams or projections. It is way too dangerous and will likely lead to being drained by psychic vampires.

It is true you have nothing to fear but fear itself and when you said that it is likely that this entity switched just so that it could keep it's place in your dream. To continue draining energy from you. I suffered from the exact same type of dreams for over a year so I have a lot of experience on this matter. I gave in to the dreams for quite some time until realizing what was truly was going on. My health was failing both physically and mentally during this time.

Thankfully due to Astral Projection I opened up doors that I never thought possible and quickly realized these were not just dreams. Now I am resisting anything these entities can throw at me and my health is improving more and more everyday. I haven't felt as good as I feel for a very long time, both physically and mentally. This is despite the fact I am harassed & attacked by the entity or entities several times a week. But I broke their link of draining me for the most part and that is why my health has improved. The attacks decrease in frequency as they are realizing they are spending more energy than they receive from me, so in reality it's not worth it to them anymore.

By participating in physical interactions you are giving them a open line to drain limitless amounts of energy from you. I know how euphoric it can be but it is not worth it in the long run, I promise you that.
Old 02-02-2012, 10:01 AM
Forest Wood

Thank you both for your responses and the insights you have shared.

I remember the feeling of being pushed down before I eventually stood up from my bed, a feeling that bothered me on a handful of astral projection attempts last year. But I do believe I stood up and instead entered a lucid dream.

I know that my level of awareness was not very strong, based on numerous factors. In 2010, I decided that I wanted to use what little ability I had in lucid dreaming to meet my spirit guides. However, over the years, I have had so many different experiences that I’ve yet to complete my goal. The problem is that I’ve created a few rules to ensure that I meet those guides in a specific place in order to avoid any imitators. But as most of my experiences have been outside of those rules, my mission has yet to be completed.

The point is, I have set this as my biggest priority, so whenever I have a lucid dream with enough awareness, I always remember it and always attempt to take care of it as it is very important to me. The fact that I didn’t remember it in this experience proves to me that I wasn’t able to focus very well, and so I can assure you that my encounters with this female were not entirely of my own accord. From the point of view that it was a lucid dream with mild awareness, I’m saying that the dream manipulated me just as much as I soon tried to manipulate it. I was partially aware of what was going on and what I was doing, but other than that had no idea.

Interestingly enough, though, I do have a lot of bad luck, and a lot of health and energy problems to go with it. I've had many nightmares over the years, and I had an unbelievably large amount of conflicts in last night's dreams. A woman helped in the last one, though, which was interesting.
Old 02-02-2012, 07:25 PM
Master
Forest it sounds like to me you are dealing with a psychic vampire. I do not wish to scare you, it is up to you to break the attatchment. Once you break the link you will get much resistance and it will fight tooth n claw to try and reconnect to you and the yummy energy snack it sees you as. As others have said there is nothing to fear, but fear itself.

I too suffered from intense Night Terrors and every other possible type of dream you could think so that an entity could remain connected to me. Now when I consciously Astral Project the entity grabs me and rips me down from the sky and pulls me through the floor of my house down into the lowest of Astral Planes. I am forced to abort the projection because I do not wish to go to the plane that is known to many as Hell.

I suggest you start working on becoming a Lucid dreamer, once you can turn your dreams Lucid you will have much more control over the dreams and foremost over you actions and reactions. While you are awake several times a day you should ask yourself a couple questions and perform a test or two. Ask yourself things like What do I smell? Am I breathing? What do I taste? Also if possible look into a mirror, or perform the jump/flying test. In a dream you do not breath typically, often things do not smell or taste in your dream as well. In your dreams you can fly and hover and in the physical you cannot so perform those tests several times daily.

Eventually it will become a subconscious reaction to do so and you will begin do it automatically in your dreams and once the tests grant weird results you will realize you are dreaming. From that point on you will have much more awareness first off, secondly you will have much more control over what happens and what you do.

Psychic vampires will come to you in your dreams in many different forms anything from beautiful women, to people you knew in the past or present, and scary forms as well looking to torture you in any way possible. Once you break the physical link with this vampire it is likely it will revert back to purely soliciting a fearful response from you. Physical is a much better way for it to drain you, but fear will work as well. You need to get over the fear ASAP and that will also help you in the future.

When I was young I was much more open with my sexuality you could say, but now that I found God I have changed that and now it is my reaction when in the physical or in a dream state to deny any sexual advances I receive. I advise you to practice this that way if you cannot turn your dream Lucid you will resist these advances and that will definitely help you in the long run. Good luck, ask any questions if you have any.
Old 02-02-2012, 07:32 PM
Master
Forest--

To me it just sounds like you taught yourself an important lesson about fear and astral travel. Everyone has them and each scenario is different, but almost everyone has some form of this--facing their "worst fear" and realizing there is nothing to it.

Congratulations, Forest!

IsleWalker - Lora
Old 02-02-2012, 08:01 PM
Forest Wood

There is actually one detail I didn’t quite emphasise, and that’s the fact that this woman was trying to resist me. I felt that while she was trying to bite at me and cause me harm, she wanted absolutely nothing of the physical encounter and was trying to break out of it. Truth be told, I was the one forcing her into the encounter, pushing her to submit to me, and it’s with that perspective that she seemed more like the victim than I did. Having said that, I don’t feel as though she deserved any pity, and I know I would have been launched upon if I let her go free.

But there is yet another detail, and it's the fact that I don't actually recall myself feeling any fear, which is the reason why I pursued her in the way that I did. But I suppose I must have felt something to have felt the need to say what I did.

Regarding lucid dreaming, it’s something that I’ve enjoyed on many occasions since I discovered it for myself in 2009. My reality checks usually involve counting my fingers and sealing all airways to see if I can still breathe. Unfortunately, my experience is still poor as I struggled to maintain the motivation to persist with sufficient checks during the day, and I grew weary of writing down my dreams when my memory of them was generally quite strong.

It might be a ridiculous question, but what motivates you (Astral Explorer) to persist with the daily requirements needed to enhance lucid dreaming?
Old 03-02-2012, 08:10 AM
Master
The pursuit in connecting with my Higher-self purely. We are always connected to our Higher-self but to have a conscious connection is what I want, to be able to converse with my Higher-self or with any other higher being of the light. That is what I am looking for. I believe people who encounter their Spirit Guide it is one of two things - a negative spirit trying to trick them into letting down their guard and let them in, or two a reflection of our Higher-self trying to help us.

It sounds like to me that dream you felt guilty which I forgot to mention is another format of dreams that I have and believe are caused by the negative entities I am dealing with on nearly a nightly basis. They have given me a few dreams where I felt extreme guilt, sometimes I cannot remember why but I just remember having this overwhelming feeling of guilt and I felt like I had damned myself for something. One time I was made to believe I seriously harmed someone, even though I had no recollection of doing so.

These entities paint very vivid scenes in dreams and you will not usually feel fear unless they intend on scaring you. Often I will be dreaming about someone I knew in my childhood (How they know about these people I have yet to figure out, they are definitely extremely psychic). Anyways I will not have thought about this person for years, even decades and sure enough I will have a dream with them in it. Eventually I will realize something is not right and will tell them I know they are not who they claim to be.

Sometimes they will try and play it off and keep things going smoothly and sometimes they will instantly attack me and I will instantly sense fear, dread, hate, and oppression in the air. It is so thick you could cut it. Even if they don't do it right away the more I question them eventually it will end up that way. They absolutely hate when you figure them out and question them, it cuts their psychic tie with you. Once you resist them that is when you will get the fearful feelings. Next time you have one of these physical dreams resist it if you can and watch what happens. They hate wasting energy and that's what it is.