Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 22-05-2012, 05:36 AM
thehermit

Mother has cancer, in a lot of pain.

My mother has cancer and I was wondering if anyone could send her some relief (and if possible healing). I hate seeing her in pain and I feel like there is nothing I can do. I'm feeling kind of desperate and all I want to do is help.

Sorry, I know this is a lot to ask. But if anyone could help it would mean a lot to me.
Old 22-05-2012, 05:43 AM
Gr4ssh0pp3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehermit
My mother has cancer and I was wondering if anyone could send her some relief (and if possible healing). I hate seeing her in pain and I feel like there is nothing I can do. I'm feeling kind of desperate and all I want to do is help.

Sorry, I know this is a lot to ask. But if anyone could help it would mean a lot to me.

I'll pray for her.
Old 22-05-2012, 05:47 AM
MRDazzle

Quote:

Asking people to pray for your mother is NOT a lot to ask. We just went through this last Mother's day and I feel for you. You have a tough road ahead and I will pray for peace and strength for the both of you. In the meantime.. just so you know, keep talking to her in love.
Old 22-05-2012, 07:37 AM
Master
Quote:

the hermit - I most definitely will keep your mother in my prayers. I'm so sorry to hear that she is suffering. I'm sending positive energy to both of you as you battle with this terrible illness. I've been in your shoe with my mother when she battled cancer and she won. I wish the same for your mother. Best wishes to you both.

Blackraven
Old 22-05-2012, 11:53 AM
Master
I will send prayers and healing vibes for your mom, hermit. I hate to hear that she is suffering so with pain. Strength for you too. ((((((((((HUGS)))))))))
Old 22-05-2012, 10:19 PM
Administrator
The Hermit,

Healing and Positive thoughts coming to you mother yourself and the rest of your family, its not as easy road,but our Thoughts are with you.

Namaste
Old 23-05-2012, 12:49 AM
Master
theHermit,
I have sent prayers for your mother and asked that she be given strength and comfort and healing in this very trying time for her......I also have sent prayers for you and your family.... many blessings and love xxx
Old 23-05-2012, 01:55 AM
Larcuza

Sorry to hear, Hermit. Best wishes to your mother's recovery.

Sincerely,

Larcuza
Old 23-05-2012, 10:24 PM
Healingangelus

Smile

Hi TheHeremit!!

I´m a healer but I´m not permited to say that I can heal!
But I´ve seen already many healings to be done already through me and my healing already. I don´t and never took any money for it and will not start with it right now eighter.

So, I´m going to send her right now a healing and for the next 5 days or so! And please let us know, what she´s felt and how she´s feeling afterwards and so on,... that´s for me a way of inspiration. It always has been like that!

I´ll tell you in ahead of time, what she´ll be feeling which will be,... that her hands will become very hot. That´s a kind of cleansing of her Hand chakras unless she´d already gotten some distance healings already, then she may feel not so much heat.

She´ll also feel something like electricity going through her body, well that she may feel and something like ant runnings, a prickling sensation and so on, very similar like in Reiki only this healing modality is more straight forward!!

Das she too have a name?? And how about putting a picture in here or is there an under forum? If so, I guess, it´s too early for me yet to be allowed to enter it as a Newby right? Well then, a name´s for that matter fine too.

I´ll be starting right away and write again ASAP, when I´m done sending her and for how long I did it. Although I´m right now very tired because it´s 0:24 AM here in my country now, but I´ll still send her some and tomorrow even some more.

So I´m starting right now!!

untill later then,..

sincerly the Healingangelus
Old 23-05-2012, 11:05 PM
Healingangelus

Smile

Now I´m done!!

I´ve started at 0:24 AM - 0:43 AM and I was again awake, while I was doing that but your mother was getting pretty tired, I´ve felt her yawning so often. It´s ok if she falls asleep during that time and it´d be also of a good idea, when to send her again, at what time because I don´t know where you´re at. Best is, when she´s laying down and not driving a vehicle!

I´m from Europe and is she at the hospital? Is she getting that Radiation cancer treatment too, that cancer patients usualy get to do? I hope not because then, that my healing treatment will be useless! Radiation treatment is like pouring Oil into the flame and the healing is like a fire extinguisher!

So one needs to decide, wheter to pour in continuously Oil into the flame or to extinguishe it! I´ve treated once a woman who refused to get radiation treatment and she´d has (still) a cancer tumor, but it used to be 2,50 cm in size and after treating her over the distance for only two times because she didn´t take the second day of the treatment seriously enough,..

I then stopped my treatment but I planed it too for at least about 4-5 days to treat her and she knew that too but,.. as it had to come,... so it became to be. 5 months later she got herself checked up again and the Tumor had reduced itself to half of it´s original size!!

Well then, let me know if still interested, where you´re at, and her Only first name is and to tell her that she´s getting for a few days from now on or nights a long distance free healing treatment out of Europe!

sincerly, the Healingangelus