Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 27-07-2015, 09:25 AM
Master
Full Moon, Lions Gate, turbulence!

I feel rather off-kilter with the current energies. The full moon energies can already be felt by sensitive ppl, and they're quite strong and challenging.

Then we're going through the Lion's Gate. (Google "spiritual lion's gate 2015" for information).

On top of all that, I'm sad because my daughter went back to the States again. She's been here for a few weeks holiday, I hadn't seen her in over 2 years. ANd now I miss her like crazy.

And my magnesium levels are off balance, as I ran out and forgot to buy new ones in time.

All in all a bit much to deal with ...

About the Full Moon on July 31st:

Doreen Virtue: Angel Energy Report:

The upcoming full moon in Aquarius is already affecting highly sensitive people. Venus also went retrograde today, joining Uranus and Saturn in retrogrades. Just as some people have allergic symptoms during pollen time, so do some have "allergic" symptoms to certain energy configurations.

Symptoms may include feeling tired, sluggish, grouchy, irritable, emotional, foggy, and forgetful. Those around you may be grouchy, which could trigger co-dependency if you take their moods personally.

It may also feel like bizarre experiences are occurring, either positive or negative, like the energy is weird or unpredictable.

As long as there are no medical conditions triggering these symptoms, they can be treated with a healthy lifestyle (clean diet, gentle exercise, lots of rest, avoiding harsh situations or chemicals, etc.).
Old 27-07-2015, 11:21 AM
Master

Awww, sorry your daughter had to go back. I'd cry like a baby if it were me. 2 years is a long time. And yes with all this cosmic movement it makes it all that more difficult. I've felt a few of those symptoms but tbh I had put it down to womanly issues
We're soon coming up to the 4th blood moon in Spet. That will be interesting!

Take care of yourself during this phase
Old 27-07-2015, 05:57 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I feel rather off-kilter with the current energies. The full moon energies can already be felt by sensitive ppl, and they're quite strong and challenging.

Then we're going through the Lion's Gate. (Google "spiritual lion's gate 2015" for information).

On top of all that, I'm sad because my daughter went back to the States again. She's been here for a few weeks holiday, I hadn't seen her in over 2 years. ANd now I miss her like crazy.

And my magnesium levels are off balance, as I ran out and forgot to buy new ones in time.

All in all a bit much to deal with ...

About the Full Moon on July 31st:

Doreen Virtue: Angel Energy Report:

The upcoming full moon in Aquarius is already affecting highly sensitive people. Venus also went retrograde today, joining Uranus and Saturn in retrogrades. Just as some people have allergic symptoms during pollen time, so do some have "allergic" symptoms to certain energy configurations.

Symptoms may include feeling tired, sluggish, grouchy, irritable, emotional, foggy, and forgetful. Those around you may be grouchy, which could trigger co-dependency if you take their moods personally.

It may also feel like bizarre experiences are occurring, either positive or negative, like the energy is weird or unpredictable.

As long as there are no medical conditions triggering these symptoms, they can be treated with a healthy lifestyle (clean diet, gentle exercise, lots of rest, avoiding harsh situations or chemicals, etc.).

Sorry to hear about the sadness with your daughter leaving. It's great that you did get to see her though - a blessing there : )

I'm glad you posted this, as I am definitely feeling some 'weidness' today - had a feeling almost like a mini panic attack this morning before I left for work and couldn't for the life of my figure out why. I'm pretty sensitive to certain energies, so this makes sense to me.

I haven't heard about the "spiritual Lion's gate" - I'll have to check that out.
I guess we all need to be sure to take care of ourselves, physically, spiritually and emotionally right now and make sure to stay grounded as best we can. I have been praying and meditating a LOT for a while now - guess I better keep it up! Lol.

Many blessings all...

Qkev
Old 27-07-2015, 07:07 PM
Deactivated Account

I am sorry to hear about the sadness with your daughter leaving and will send you energy to help you.

I do have a question-I am a leo and my bday is 7-25-I am curious about this lions gate-have googled it and read but am new to understanding such things-can anyone break it down for someone who is a newbie? for some unexplained reason I am very drawn to this
Old 27-07-2015, 07:16 PM
Master
The day after the Full Moon is Lughnasad and a Gaia Portal opening for those who know hope to access that.
Might be a good time for a chat with Mother Nature and re-grounding, like all Mothers she's very aware of her children and their needs and would assist you in a very gentle manner :)
Old 27-07-2015, 07:59 PM
Knower

"tired, sluggish, grouchy, irritable, emotional, foggy, and forgetful."
More of those than "usual" certainly... and certain parasitic things are trying to take advantage of it too. It's like negativity is trying to close in on me from many different aspects at once. At least some I can block with ease. Others have to manage using awareness of the situation, knowing there are some externally originating negative influences that will pass soon.
And not just me. My father too. Though I doubt he has noticed any changes about himself, but I have...

Interesting...

I did wonder what is going on. It's like I sort of have candida/yeast symptoms, yet I eat garlic-ACV thing I make that kills candida/yeast effectively and quickly. Symptoms sort of went away but not exactly...

Quote:
Like something knew this was coming and prepared you by making you forget to buy magnesium, so the negative effects would hit deeper and harder.
Could say I have similar things going on here. Even decisions up to a few weeks back that now are trying to take effect in negative ways.

It's like something is guiding the personal negative possible futures to be made real with more likelihood than positive ones. Biased probability of outcomes toward the negative.
Old 27-07-2015, 11:13 PM
Master
Everyone thank you for your sweet words!!

@FairyDawn, I've heard from other women on my own forum that they have/had women issues too. As a lot has to do with feminine energies and Mary Magdalene, maybe not so weird?

@ QuantumKev, entering "spiritual" before "Lion's Gate" is only to prevent something else from coming up. Can't remember what exactly now, but I believe it is a place/feature somewhere, called "lion's gate". So without adding spiritual or metaphysical or whatever to the search, you'll only find that other thing/event.
The Lion's Gate is a recurring happening, once a year.

@ CrystalSong, yes, grounding is always good, especially during turbulent times!

@ Ninja, sorry, cannot explain it better than what you can find online ... try some different sites, maybe you find one that is a bit clearer?

Old 05-08-2015, 08:25 PM
Knower
Since July 29 to to the current day I have really been feeling the energy from this Lion's Gate event. It's almost overwhelming me when I invoke Light.
Old 09-08-2015, 09:45 AM
Master
Yeah, and yesterday was the pinnacle, the 888 portal. It will all close on the 12th of August.
Yesterday the energies were quite strong. I said down to meditate and feel the energies, and very strong. Good.
I got a lot of insights yesterday, and all kinds of weird things kept happening, things totally out of my control. Reminding me of the message from the 888 portal, to go with the flow. So I did that, although not always easy.
Old 12-08-2015, 09:35 AM
Master
I noticed my amethysts and ametrines got activated during the portal (Lion's Gate and 888 portal).
I also noticed that the last approx 5 days my energy was all over the place. At times I felt like I had ADHD. Clumsy, dropping things, even typing seemed difficult, lots of typos, had to hit the Backspace all the time. I felt as if I wanted to move faster than I could, as if I was trying to get ahead of myself, and thus tripping up all over the place.
I did some grounding, but it seemed to work only for a short time. I didn't sleep well, woke up during the night to find I couldn't sleep anymore. Lots of dreams etc.

Then last night I decided to pick up my amethysts and ametrines, that had been shining all the while during this portal. And Lo and behold... I calmed down on the spot. All the ADHD energy and restlessness seemed to flow out of me, and I calmed down. Wonderful!
I took my amethysts and ametrines to bed, got all other crystals out of the bedroom (except for the selenites in the corners of the bedroom), and I slept like a baby. For the first time in over a week, I didn't wake up during the night. I did have a dream, but nothing too bad.

So if you feel the same way, try carrying some amethysts or ametrines.

The portal should close today, so that should help too.