Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 13-01-2014, 12:34 AM
somnium

Time and Fate

You many have heard of the theory that says that all of time exists simultaneously. I call it a tested theory. It means that if you went back in time to the past you would be in three different times, the past the present and the future, at the same time.

Now i had said it is a tested theory because a while ago i practiced telepathy with a friend. I had in my mind intended to talk to this friend at a time when we were close to each other, which made it the past. I proceeded to open my mind to the ever present connection i perceive while reaching out. I made contact with her voice and started telling her of my spiritual progress and magics. We had a nice visit and then I ended the conversation. Right after connecting with her I remembered her in the garden telling me all about it. She had told me in the past that she connected with me. She had told me very specific things about our conversation, exact words. I had reached through time, telepathically. Both ends are existing right now. In that past moment when it happened to her, and the future me that reached back.

Now it presents certain questions about time and fate or destiny. See the past me, the one sitting in the garden had never broke up with the girl, he was still with her, and he had never thought even about telepathy really. He was innocent in the garden when his girlfriend told him of the event. Yet at the same time he had already broke up, moved away, went on a spiritual quest and learned things, and reached back in time to reconnect with his ex. All of these events happened already for him. The future me seemed to have reached back on a whim, deciding in a moment of telepathic power that i could speak to her at a good time when her and I were close. He didn`t even remember the experience in the garden. Yet he was preordained to complete the task because he already did it.

Now if all time exists simultaneously then our loves have already happened. Every moment of time is already fullfilled. Perhaps we have even chosen the very timelines we are within pre-emptively, from a state that exists that can see multiple timelines.
Old 13-01-2014, 05:16 PM
Guide
Time exists in the physical world as much as does the walls or floors around you.
But we are not JUST parts of the 3d world, we also have parts existing outside the physical time/space plane, and during your telepathy, that is where your communication was probably occurring.
Telepathy requires going past the individualized consciousness (to some degree) and to a place where the consciousnesses of all things are closer together. So the experience of time would be much different.
Old 13-01-2014, 06:34 PM
Master
Having spent some tme in explorations in meditation, I also no longer believe in a past, present, future but believe all time is happening in the same moment of Now.

Although to be perfectly honest I'm not so sure about the 'future' as there is infinite amounts of possible time lines there everytime I move my intention there, AS IF one particular one had yet to be the one settled on do to free will and choice in another instance of Now.
Old 13-01-2014, 06:46 PM
Gracey

I do think that all time is happening now and when we get visions, experiences, etc. of the past or future, we are having a tiny awareness of omniscience.
Old 13-01-2014, 06:51 PM
Experiencer

From personal experience Time has elapsed, but is re-elapsing. Minor changes can have a major impact. I've been through the loop for years.
Old 13-01-2014, 08:57 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon_Templar
From personal experience Time has elapsed, but is re-elapsing. Minor changes can have a major impact. I've been through the loop for years.

Can you give a not too personal experience with this? Reason I ask I think I know what you mean by experience, but I am not sure exactly what you mean.
Old 14-01-2014, 01:10 AM
Master
Something crossed my mind as I was out today and it's that time and space are normally alike the earth, solid, stable etc and we are like the earth too but as we become more aware so time becomes more fluid alike water and eventually it'd be more like air... but at the same time and space it is and always has been all those things, it's us that change.

And also as the earthiness recedes and things become a little more fluid we tend to apply the way we see earthiness to the fluidity, makes rules and define but maybe that's just the receding earth and a fluid approach would work better for 'fluids.'
Old 14-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Experiencer

Gracey - it's like deja vu only there are little flags for options and I have been to infinity of it, tho now it is a closed cosmos.
Old 14-01-2014, 02:57 AM
somnium

I think time is an awareness. See when I intended to speak with her at a time when she loved me it took me back to the perfect time. It knew the best time to go and put me there. I think time is aware of every moment in time.

It seems like we have a common agreement that time is always now. I have often wondered if it is always now, or if now somehow expands to connect to past or future point, bringing together two usually separate times. I guess in my conclusion I am to assume that there is within time an awareness of now, being present in every moment, it is like the moment of consciousness. What is interesting is that this now can be reactivated or re-experienced.
I believe that time and memory have a close relationship. I believe time has a perfect record because it is always omnipresent. With a better understanding or conception of time i believe our memory can be greatly expanded. Our connecting link with an active record of events could be something worth exploring. I also believe that by focusing on this link we can better learn the secrets of time.

Another little secret i uncovered while reading some ancient awareness expanding texts, (I have changed it somewhat due to memory) "Most people perceive time as it recedes away. After it has manifested and now a receding memory. Some, the ancient seers, would gain the awareness to perceive time as it advances onto them." I developed an advanced state of awareness I call "looking forward" that focuses my attention into time unfolding. At first I started to hear sounds before they happened. Then a few words of people talking. As I focuses on this link I began to see that time was feeling me information before events were unfolding. It was like a conscious link, a telepathic awareness. Like a pre-snap before the twig broke, i would hear. Some time later I had learned to focus my conscious awareness into this stream to channel my own consciousness into the events unfolding. My thoughts became able to project the unfolding events of time. Any thoughts I had revolving around a person would unfold, or manifest. It was as if i had entered a realm where thoughts and time became one, and the conscious direction your attention focuses on manifests. AS if you are reaching into a infinite timestream with infinite number of possibilities all occuring right now, and your focus of attention attracts them, or aligns them into manifest.
Old 14-01-2014, 05:53 AM
Master
I feel a little of that during meditation... I feel the effect of the sound before I hear it.