Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 02-08-2017, 06:00 AM
Master
mythical creatures

When I think about guides, the first ones that come to mind are Deities, Archangels and Ascended Masters. I give very little attention to mythical creatures such as dragons and unicorns even though I have them as part of my entourage of guides.

When I was a kid, I daydreamed and made up stories about a huge black dragon. I did the same with unicorns. Later in life, I became aware that they communicated back to me letting me know of their willingness to guide me even though they come and go.

Lately, dragons have entered my life once again. I had a white dragon who gave me an egg which is now hatched and the baby dragon is a few days old. Apparently, I'm to raise him and feel honoured to do so.

In general, the dragons and unicorns, are waiting for me to further develop before going on adventures with them. I'm sure they also have things they want to tell me and perhaps teach me.

Does anyone have experiences with these creatures, or other ones, that you'd like to share? Have you seen any in dreams? How about visions? Or do you simply talk? What do you think of mythological creatures guiding people?

Sharing and comments are most welcome.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 02-08-2017, 07:23 AM
Master
At the moment I am having some difficulty in trusting whether guides exist or not.

But do have some thoughts on this. I find it easier to meditate upon animal guides in a way. That is all I remember having used personally. Until I did a guide exercise and a more human in appearance came to me in meditation.

But I remember many a dragon coming into my meditations. Seemed easier to learn from dragons.

As for unicorns, I loved them when young. I do not remember seeing them as guides but of entities all themselves in a way. I had a couple daydreams if you will of being what it is like to be a unicorn.

Mostly these days it is dragons, that show up every now and then during meditations.

At this time I am having much trouble with belief in spirit guides so have been sticking to a more relaxed, awareness meditation.

I am a bit disappointed however feeling this way, like once again I have lost my faith. I'll simply have to deal with it and walk through it. Walk through the difficulty and perhaps there is something gold at the end of that walk.

Blessings.
Old 02-08-2017, 11:54 PM
Newbie ;)

Like SaturninePluto, I am having trouble with knowing if what I perceived as communication from my guides is real or imagined.

For example, I have never seen a unicorn in any spiritual growth meaning. Mediation, dream or otherwise. But one day, after reading that I should ask my spirit guides for SPECIFIC signs on something I was questioning, I tried to think of what to use as a sign that would be unique and unlikely (I thought) to appear in my day to day life. So that if I did see it, I would know it HAD to be a sign. "Unicorn" popped into my head and I used it. I got my signs, BUT as unicorns seem to be popping up everywhere now, I am back to questioning if it is real.

I don't know why I "choose" a unicorn over a Centaur or a Rakish or a dragon or......but there it is.

I may have received positive signs with this unicorn as my symbol, but the action from reality are not matching the fact I received affirmative signs to my questions. So......???? There it is. Just that, nothing more.

And then I visit this website tonight and the first post I see is yours and you mention......."unicorns". Probably means nothing, but it does raise perception again. Just before I talk myself down from it that it means nothing.

Not for you....but for me.

I am not evolved enough to see my guides, but a sensitive once told me that I could not pronounce the name of my main guide but that she would go by whatever name I thought belonged to her in my language. I named her Sarah. Again, could be my own imagination. Fun to play with but hard to know what is real.