Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 19-06-2012, 08:36 AM
Knower
I Love the internet and places like this.

I love to have the ability to go research and talk about spirituality and psychedelics/entheogens and science and all these great things on the Internet. I can ask a question on multiple forums and get all kinds of interesting answers. Sometimes the answers are boring but that is usually because the question was not all that great or I asked at the wrong place. The Internet if full of information of all sorts.

What is happening is a distillation of truth and reality. The more people get on the Internet and research, and the more people are meditating, the more they have constructive debates the more they can change there beliefs and come closer and closer to reality and truth. Only the good beliefs will stand in the end. All bad negative beliefs acted out will be recorded for future generations to learn and prevent. All negativity and bad beliefs will fade away and eventually disappear. This is a very slow process.

I consider myself a graduated Christian to universalism. Or just spirituality. I have transformed my belief system into one of understanding and acceptance. I have come so far in my journey. I love myself and others much more now than ever, even though I have fallen short so many times in the past. I have gained so many insights into myself and truth.

In the end reality and truth will stand. All religious beliefs will be put to the test of reality and truth. Only the creative logic of a child will stand in the end. All religious beliefs will have to be tested and put into the fire of the truth of reality. Only the ones that are closest to reality will purified and turned into silver or gold or diamond.

It's creativity and logic in the world that makes progress. And it's meditation and psychedelics that really help open creativity. Life is interesting, I am intrigued by what will happen in the future. What I will find out. My curiosity has the best of me since I know it's showing me the distillation of truth and reality.

I wake up every morning and get on the computer hoping to find some new truth to bring me closer to reality. My mind is open now. I see. I was once blind but now I see. My goal, is truth, my method, finding reality. My mode, using creativity to find reality. I read about things such as meditation, spirituality, Buddhism, Hinduism, Taoism, shamanism, science, super cheap energy. I know no ultimate truth. All I know is to seek the better of truths. If I know ultimate truth other than myself I am a fool. Truth and reality are the only real things. Truth and reality are still evolving out in life. Many think they have ultimate truth, only one problem, many of them don't see reality. Can anyone demonstrate this. All I need is reality and truth to teach me. I live a life a relativism until I find myself that is beyond all duality. The pure self, unblemished, untarnished, whiter than snow and fully of LOVE.

I see in the near future a time when material wealth will be the least of concerns. All gold and diamonds will only have symbolic meaning. Character, skills, quality, truth, and reality will be what people look for. In the future when a child is asked what do you want to be when you go up. The child will say, I don't want to be anything, I will only express creativity and love to show truth and reality in my experience. I will only express good character, I will only experience truth. I will emote quality skills and make reality real. My will is that to express truth to show reality.

As I watch the world evolving and beliefs slowly being refined. As I see so much despair and suffering I have a good hope for the future in scientists learning a new truth of reality, that is LENR or cold fusion. This will give us super cheap energy and bring in a utopian age which is suppose to happen right now according to the Mayans which practices shamanism and Hindus which practices meditation. And even Christianity talks about a new age.

If you wish to learn more about the very real potential of a new age starting very soon, read what I wrote here. I promise it's interesting.

Progress in cold fusion / LENR, products coming
http://myreality.churchofreality.org/index.php?showtopic=5519

If my hunches are correct, this is very real. And it will bring us closer to reality and truth like nothing else. This will unite the whole world into a peaceful loving utopian society in a few thousand years. I have just a few reservations but everyday that goes by it looks more and more like truth and reality will start blossoming in the world. Unfortunately Islam is really, really behind. But it will happen.

Peace and light to all to see the truth.

Last edited by AstralProjectee : 19-06-2012 at 10:33 AM.
Old 19-06-2012, 08:58 AM
Sybilline

Astral Projectee, this post is amazing :) I will take some time to read your post. I will have to admit, I don't super love technology but the internet has been a way for me to know more.

Lotsa love! ♥
Old 19-06-2012, 09:39 AM
Knower
I'm glad you like it Sybinlline. I was not expecting that either, it just spontaneously happened.

Peace!