Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old Today, 12:02 AM
Ascender

ASTRAL ENTITIES OUR NUMEN SEQUENCED AEONS.

This thread is about how Absolute Intelligence manifested the astral realms
so that its NUMEN embodiments would have a place to stay into between
each incarnation sequence.
The astral realms consists of seven major planes plus forty nine other sub
planes, making at total of fifty six locational localizations, place to dwell
within until the next incarnation.

The astral realms are vast and infinite, but only on Earth plane can real
progress be made. Divine wisdom overshadows all realms and when all
NUMEN expressed life has fully realized its SELF, then these realms will
dissolve back into the ETHEREAL ocean of possibilities.

Blessings michael.
Old Today, 03:38 PM
Knower
Hello Michael K.

While I hold everything you said as generally true, I'd like to think alternatively that the abode of our more "subtle planes of reality" are not only a place for our "numen embodiments" to stay - but much like the particular types of sustenance the earth plane has to offer, there is an etheric sustenance that the rest of those 6 planes & 42 subplanes offer to the sentience of our "Personal Atom" as well. It's just that I believe, that we have to dwell more/longer on those subtle planes to take advantage of the sustenance they offer.

Whereas you refer to the "numen" & its embodiments, pre-animistic phase (a.k.a.: "earth plane") holding us between reincarnations, I'd like to think that the numen is only an "impersonal" component of what I refer to as our collective of permanent atoms (of which there are 6) - hence, my term for their collective nature : "Personal Atom".

The "how," of which, "Absolute Intelligence manifested those astral realms" has been a fascinating past time for me to ponder on for most of this, my later life (of earth plane dwelling), and I have considered it as the basis for my personal memoirs entitled "Infinity Studies".

I believe the concepts of basic "string theory" from our quantum world have their own variation of merit within the subtle planes of reality - with their emphasis on "Quality Dynamics" - (the qualities that permeate our being if you will).

These qualities are received and integrated within our personal atom - they are the manifested sustenance - from those subtle planes - where our emotions, our concepts, our discriminations, our intuition, and ultimately, how we synthesize all of our sensual input during those evolutionary moments of our sentient significance when they begin to merge within us and our infinite origins.

The "Infinite/Absolute" is the abode and continuous presence of that same "Absolute Intelligence" which you want to address in this thread. Like wave forms and particles, the Infinite/Absolute exists as both the Chameleon and the Ouroboros of Creation.

There are energy zones throughout the whole of Reality - itself a cotton ball of threaded energy types endlessly linked and branching, sometimes clumping into their own galactic centralized zones (like the "cosmic web"), eventually to merge - as in : "be absorbed" - through our cosmic being, and thus compiling that which Theosophy has labeled as the "Constitution of Man".

When these sources of energy well up within that which is now considered as our Infinite Being, we can either be receptive to more energy, or we can emanate the energy that we have become familiar with, and have integrated, back to those surrounding us.

I do not agree that the earth plane is the "only place" where real progress can be made - only that it is the place where the most impure casualities of human intellect must be worked out - man generally does not work with Divine intent (only with Divine Inspiration). In any event, the plane of Divinity, is where none of the "flack" can exist...

The Absolute forbids it.

As much as we want to deny it, I believe the earth plane is still nothing but a bunch of Pagans attempting to contact the higher realms. The higher realms can be remained within when we have permanently shed "the gravity of our own situations".
written in the : "Chamber of Eternity"
witnessed by : "Alpha & Omega"