Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 26-10-2010, 11:19 AM
zhukov

what just happened to me!

Hello everyone, I'm new to here. After what just woke me up, I knew I had to get some other peoples knowledge.

Around 6:38, I woke up from a dream, nothing traumatic happened in the dream to trigger it either. When I awoke my bed started to vibrate slowly and eventually into violent spasms as it crescendoed. The wierd thing about all of this was I couldn't move! I felt paralyzed! Somewhere within the seconds of the bed moving I realized there was a form of vapor above me. I couldnt breath! I felt like something was pushing down on my lungs. I tried to yell help twice so that my roomates could rescue me but nothing audible came out. The thing that disturbs me the most about this is that my arms rose to the ceiling for a second or two before going limp again.

I"M REALLY CONFUSED! AND SCARED! right now I can feel something watching me from my own bedroom. Its moving in the other room here and now and has slowly creaked open my closet door, theres a big creak on that thing, need to wd 40 that. I don't know if I'm being messed with for heaven's sake, but I felt like I was being more than messed with when I couldnt breath.

I want to know anything you people know that could help explain anything.

Edited by SF Staff

Last edited by Kaere : 13-12-2010 at 03:53 AM.
Old 26-10-2010, 11:31 AM
abikisses

Hello Zhukov

Your mind was awake but your body asleep

You will find it useful to understand being out of body or astral projection.

There are some good recommendations to understand this 'phenomena' on this site, Xan has posted many. It is scary when you do not understand what is happening.

Here is a good link for you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgJOMqIhvHM there is a whole sequence of videos to watch.

Check out our Astral Projection board.

Blessings
Abikisses
Old 26-10-2010, 11:51 AM
zhukov

I've never had an OBE before, I lucid dream on many occassions, especially when I was a boy. This still doesn't explain the vibrating bed and also my eyes. I was looking around my room, at least to the areas my head would allow me to because I woke up sleeping on my back with my head to the left side.and why my limbs rose then fell or the sensation my body was feeling, like something was trying to get in me. Gah! I must sound like a nut! I'm glad I can ask people in hear these things and say what I'm recanting because if I tried to do this in the real world, I feel like i would most definately be judged. I'll look into sleep paralysis more tho. thanks for the reply
Old 26-10-2010, 11:53 AM
abikisses

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhukov
I've never had an OBE before, I lucid dream on many occassions, especially when I was a boy. This still doesn't explain the vibrating bed and also my eyes. I was looking around my room, at least to the areas my head would allow me to because I woke up sleeping on my back with my head to the left side.and why my limbs rose then fell or the sensation my body was feeling, like something was trying to get in me. Gah! I must sound like a nut! I'm glad I can ask people in hear these things and say what I'm recanting because if I tried to do this in the real world, I feel like i would most definately be judged. I'll look into sleep paralysis more tho. thanks for the reply

When you understand the effects of mind awake body asleep, you will realise that vibrations are integral as are floating limbs.

Blessings
Abikisses
Old 26-10-2010, 03:59 PM
Master
Zhukov,

Abi is right--all of this is related to projection--the vibration, the "other arms", the weight on your chest. It is called sleep paralysis or sometimes called The Old Hag because people often feel there is a shadowy presence on top of them trying to get it. It is part of the paralysis. It can be terrifying.

The best book about projection is William Buhlman's Adventures Beyond the Body. There is even an online .pdf file of it here:

http://api.ning.com/files/nTSdV*Y*ywIHIm4D8CbwwHEN7RF9bXkD6C3pIfU-eo_/Adventures_Beyond_the_Body.pdf

I know it feels like something else was happening. You were just ending your projection and the mind became awake before your body "unfroze".

This can be a very powerful tool for spiritual exploration and awareness. Good luck in your adventures!

IsleWalker - Lora

Last edited by IsleWalker : 26-10-2010 at 04:03 PM.
Old 31-10-2010, 11:06 PM
MYFIGO

Scared...

Well.. about 5 days have passed since your experience. I'm sure you've been thinking a lot about it.

You described something similar to my first experience about a year ago. I woke up to feeling someone sit on the edge of my bed. I was alone.. or knew I should be, so I sat up quickly and grabbed them. As I opened my eyes, I saw an older man sitting there... his mouth open and eyes wide in astonishment! I was just as shocked. Well, he morphed out of shape and out of sight.

I sat in bed in amazement trying to figure out what had just happened. My mattress began vibrating.. just the upper third of it...it was all I could do to maintain my balance. I never felt paralyzed but was afraid of being tossed out of bed!

I think there are two kinds of paralysis that can happen during the night, the one others have described as sleep paralysis and the other connected to psychic experiences. Someone who hasn't experienced the other cannot imagine the difference.

What I have realized is that over my lifetime, I have had many psychic experiences but because they scared me and I didn't have anywhere to go for support, I squelched them. This time I was ready to know what was going on and researched it on the net. I eventually came across this forum and have met so many nice people here and learned so much. My friends and family know me and believe me... but it's not the same as having someone to share it with like here.
Old 13-12-2010, 02:15 AM
davidole

Very good link
Old 13-12-2010, 03:03 AM
Guide
You had sleep paralysis. I go through it too. There's scientific
explanations and there's spiritual ones. You can look into both
And take your pick.
Old 22-12-2010, 05:40 AM
Ethereal2008

I too have experienced this and it has happened to me about nine times now, each with the same thing, I experience a vibration that gets intense, like a high vibrational buzzing in my body, I feel a presence, I cant move nor open my eyes and knew at the time I couldnt do any of these things too and the last one I had I was telling whatever it was NO...I dont know what it all means but it only happened when I was sleeping alone in a room but at different locations and different homes as well...
Old 22-12-2010, 11:56 PM
Master
This finally happened to me for the first time too two weeks ago. I was stuck on girlfriend's bed. I was completely conscious. Could see the ceiling, my eyes were wide open and everything looked far more colorful and brighter and enhanced. And I could sense my girlfriend sitting next to me. I cried out and shook and screamed for help and when I finally was released I shot back up.

My girlfriend told me that my eyes were closed the entire time and my body did NOT budge but was shaking to wake up. And i told her- "NO! my eyes were open! i saw everything! It wasn't a dream! And when I woke up it was more like a transition that was so subtle even more subtle than falling asleep. It was bizarre.

It is astral projection. It isn't a demon or evil spirit. Thats all hogwash. Created by crazy people who can't make sense of their own spiritual nature. Or fear it.

I use to believe in demons. Its bull. Honestly don't worry about it. Once you stop being fearful the creeking door and the feeling of someone in your bedroom will come to an end. You are separating your spiritual self from your physical. You are superimposing your spiritual self in your room thinking it is a ghost, but is your ghost! your own vibration. Don't fear it. Rejoice that you had this experience. I was very excited when I had mine as well!