Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 14-07-2016, 08:40 PM
Seeker

What is spirit?

What is spirit?

I hear people state, that spirit knows best. It sounds like they are taking about one spirit that is, one entity, if you will for all of us. So it's one spirit that we all are part of and not that we are different spirits, with our own unique spirit. I thought we all have a spirit so why do they not say: your spirit knows best?

I heard that we are part of God, like we are little light/energy that we are all part and connected to the big light/energy that is the source of all that exists and i get that but still thought we have out own spirit too and that spirit is part and connected to the source.

Could you please help me understand this?

Also what our soul? Is it inside our body or were?

Thank you
Old 14-07-2016, 09:20 PM
Master
I have an understanding of this. There is a universal being, or 'god source' The 'all that is'..Everything is 'of' this spirit, that the oneness...But within the oneness there are many levels and aspects. Creation is a little complicated.

I have guardians, or my higher self.. You have guardians, or your higher self. They blend with your energy to create a unique spirit. You are an aspect, and I am an aspect...My guardians, or higher self have an animated persona. They appear as characters and I can communicate and feel their energy. There is a male and female side, because there are 2 sides of the coin, and there must be balance in all things. In my world, there is 'one' creator but she has a dualistic nature. There is separation between god and the devil, they are one and the same but they switch roles as needed.. That was possibly TMI. My guardians are of the same consciousness as yours are, but they appear and behave differently for you because you are a different person. For some people they may not be personified, but they still are there and involved with every aspect of their life and they are our guidance.

That is how distance, or remote energy work happens. I might work with somebody and my guardians know every little thing about the other person and they just do what needs to be done. There are many rules about how things can and cannot be done. Even though my guardians know everything about you, they wouldn't tell me anything except for what I needed to know. I need to know nothing but if I was working with you I might need to at least sense how you do things, so I could do my job. I would only have to know what is pertinent.

As for the soul, I don't entirely understand what that is. We have human consciousness and that is our box. We really are a group soul, though we have something about us that makes us unique.
Old 14-07-2016, 11:40 PM
Suspended
*Spirit is: a life form covered by godly physical fleshy body.
*The life form is presented in light-energy, a group of light that's "reincarnation"/inherited from our parents (either sides).
*That group of light is originally from our nature-gods (animal, bird, reptile, sea creatures....)in the universe.
*The nature-gods are originally from the Light-energy (of the universe),the life source.
*Light-energy is a group of blue light gathered in human shape.
*Light-energy himself is life and can create life.
*Human are only small part of Light-energy,human may or may not go back or unit with Light-energy after death.
* Most lives are becoming ghosts or gods after death and are still as the individual self.
*They are either on earth or bring back to their ancestor gods.
Old 15-07-2016, 01:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon A.D.
What is spirit?

I hear people state, that spirit knows best. It sounds like they are taking about one spirit that is, one entity, if you will for all of us. So it's one spirit that we all are part of and not that we are different spirits, with our own unique spirit. I thought we all have a spirit so why do they not say: your spirit knows best?

I heard that we are part of God, like we are little light/energy that we are all part and connected to the big light/energy that is the source of all that exists and i get that but still thought we have out own spirit too and that spirit is part and connected to the source.

Could you please help me understand this?

Also what our soul? Is it inside our body or were?

Thank you

In my understanding, spirit is an energy that connects the physical body with the soul. It is an energy structure that will always be there and reconnect with an other physical body if, ultimately the soul chooses to.
And no, the soul is not in the body, so close yet so far.
Old 15-07-2016, 02:26 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
In my understanding, spirit is an energy that connects the physical body with the soul. It is an energy structure that will always be there and reconnect with an other physical body if, ultimately the soul chooses to.
And no, the soul is not in the body, so close yet so far.

I can see spirit by using my third eyesight or third eye. They are godlike and staying inside a person's body. They're not in energy form but has fleshy body. They eat, do inspiration as human only invisible to human. I live with Gods. I marry Goddess as my wife and we have cupid sons. Gods are human and human can be Gods when human's spirit ascended to Godlike spirit like Jesus or Buddha.......

Last edited by Jeremy Bong : 15-07-2016 at 03:52 AM.
Old 15-07-2016, 07:12 AM
Master
I can't answer as I don't really know. I mean I know my relationship with what has been called many things by many people and so I don't try to add to that, I think it's confusing.

Though I do like 'Why is spirit?' or maybe better 'How is spirit?'

I like these questions because instead of making sure and proving where we might be going that it allows us to play a part, that we listen inside ourselves, have gaps in our thinking .

Just be kind and listen... spirit, God, Source... whatever, it will find you and you will require neither questions of answers.
Old 15-07-2016, 07:51 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Interesting
I can't answer as I don't really know. I mean I know my relationship with what has been called many things by many people and so I don't try to add to that, I think it's confusing.

Though I do like 'Why is spirit?' or maybe better 'How is spirit?'

I like these questions because instead of making sure and proving where we might be going that it allows us to play a part, that we listen inside ourselves, have gaps in our thinking .

Just be kind and listen... spirit, God, Source... whatever, it will find you and you will require neither questions of answers.

Hi interesting,

I agree with what you said. This is not a question easy to answer .

Only the person who really know it, it's quite misleading. I know it through and through.
I even have touched spirit with my human hand I can feel the tenderness of his skin and I play/ touch my cupid son almost everyday.

Their skin vary from transparent to very tick and the later is tick enough can be touched by human hand or more vivid to naked eyes. When they fly in the sky you may mistaken they are energy form because the fly is so fast as if he is energy.
Old 15-07-2016, 08:02 AM
Master
I don't know what a soul is.

If the spirit attaches to the soul, then the soul floats above us?

I don't really get it.

I think spirit and soul might be the same thing.

But I don't know, is it important to know? I just have my understanding of how things work in my world, I don't know the proper labels for everything.
Old 15-07-2016, 08:18 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
I don't know what a soul is.

If the spirit attaches to the soul, then the soul floats above us?

I don't really get it.

I think spirit and soul might be the same thing.

But I don't know, is it important to know? I just have my understanding of how things work in my world, I don't know the proper labels for everything.

I treat spirit and soul as one has shape but consciousness, awareness or thought as one but has no shape. When a person has no spirit he is a corpse. So spirit is not easy to leave the body or unless under certain training/practice.
Old 15-07-2016, 08:29 AM
Guide
To me Spirit is existence as Consciousness in a non-physical state. Spirit is eternal, immortal, omnipotent, omniscient etc etc...
Our existence here in this plane is temporary, a "holiday" of sorts to come and experience what it feels like to be in Physical state and hold form.
We are Spirit. We are only here to "taste" Physical form for a while.

But we have to guard against becoming attached to form, and physical state.