Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 27-06-2024, 09:51 AM
Master
Crystalline body, Merlin

The last couple of webinars by Diana Cooper brought in all the Lightcodes with which you can build your Crystalline Lightbody.
That doesn't happen in one go of course, it's a matter of doing the visualisations at least a couple of times. And it depends on how far you're already are on your (Soul) path, so how far you've come this life but also as a Soul.

Now the ones who did this and felt drawn to it for Merlin's Codes of Magic!!
That's what the next 2 webinars will be about.

Merlin is coming through strong to many at the mo, I've also felt it! I've been doing some of my visualisations and working with Merlin's tools from the Merlin Healer course I've got.
To now add new things to that, wonderful!!

I'm also busy creating a Unicorn portal in one section of my garden. Worked on that a few times now.
This is also something that was instigated by Diana Cooper some 2 months ago when she taught us how to create portals for Helios, Lyra, Andromeda, Pluto and so on.
For now I'm only doing the Lyra one, with the Unicorns, as I feel very drawn to that.
I've ordered 4 cute white unicorns decorations that I can hang up in that section of the garden to support the energies.
I intend to get or make something else that can be like a centre piece.

So many beautiful things are happening at the mo!
Energies & ascension are speeding up tremendously, especially since Pluto's Silver Platinum Light & codes became available again in for the first time since the Golden Era of Atlantis in January last.
Old 29-06-2024, 09:27 AM
Pathfinder

Hi FairyCrystal, I am also a fan of Diana Cooper and I've enjoyed reading her books. While I can’t confirm Merlin’s involvement in my life ;) , I’ve recently found myself captivated by Avalon and the Arthurian legend. Visiting the Forest of Brocéliande is on my to do list.
Thank you for mentioning the webinars! I’ll definitely make it a point to attend.
Old 29-06-2024, 12:14 PM
Ascender
Crystalline bodies is interesting to me as I dreamed that my eyes were made of beautiful, shiny, white crystals.
Old 30-06-2024, 09:30 AM
Master
PinkFlower
Beautiful how energies work isn't it?
Since many currently feel Merlin coming through I guesstimate it's the same with Avalon.
I too recently took a renewed in it, while I haven't really had an interest in Avalon since I set foot on my energyworker / Lightworker path.
Until then I was very involved in Paganism and Avalon.
I visited Glastonbury in 2010, and was lucky enough to see and touch the Holy Thorn. I didn't have a ribbon but had a li'l Chinese good-luck doll on my handbag and I hung that among the many ribbons.
A few months later the Holy Thorn was maimed by vandals.

Currently reading the book "Priestess of Avalon", not the fiction version, but by Kathy Jones who is Priestess of Avalon. She trains people from all over the world. Lot of in depth info, the book is some 500 pages, hihi.

So I too feel pulled to Avalon again! Although for me it's related to SW UK, not France.
Old 30-06-2024, 09:36 AM
Master
LIONESS you hear a lot about the crystalline lightbody at the mo. Another thing that people generally are ready for to begin building that I assume, otherwise it wouldn't come through so much.

I too have crystals in my eyes, and in my aura.
This is a sign of Crystal people. Like you have Indigos, Crystal Children etc. there are also Crystal people. Adults. You can tell by their eyes, just as with the Crystal Children. They shine and shimmer.
One of my aura layers is Crystal as well.
Maybe for you too.

There are free aura layer colour tests online. A good one will also have Crystal option in there.
Old 30-06-2024, 01:07 PM
Ascender
Cool! Are the crystals in your eyes white too or a different color?
Old 30-06-2024, 04:34 PM
Master
For me it's not coloured crystal, more like clear crystal.
When it concerns Crystal people it's also not about a colour but the shine, the luster, of a (clear) crystal.
Like an extra layer of varnish or gloss, hihi.
Everyone's eyes have a bit of shine as they're wet. But with Crystal people that shine is deeper.
Like comparing the luster of regular clear rock quartz and a diamond.
Old 30-06-2024, 08:21 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
For me it's not coloured crystal, more like clear crystal.
When it concerns Crystal people it's also not about a colour but the shine, the luster, of a (clear) crystal.
Like an extra layer of varnish or gloss, hihi.
Everyone's eyes have a bit of shine as they're wet. But with Crystal people that shine is deeper.
Like comparing the luster of regular clear rock quartz and a diamond.

Where can I learn more about crystal people?
Old 01-07-2024, 06:28 PM
Master
Google Crystal Children and you'll find a ton of info!
Ignore the years of birth if not applicable. Not everyone fits into those, there are always the forerunners who come to test the waters before the waves of more of their kind come in.

Here's one example with loads of info and signs:
https://www.ask-angels.com/spiritual...stal-children/
Old 02-07-2024, 01:07 PM
Pathfinder

Hi FairyCrystal :), It’s truly captivating how the legends of Avalon endure! Living near France, I’m more acquainted with their stories and mythology. Thank you for mentioning Kathy Jones—I’ve heard of her but haven’t explored her work yet.
As for Glastonbury, the ‘heart chakra of the world,’ I’ve heard from my Reiki friends that it fosters profound spiritual experiences and enhances psychic abilities. Personally, I’d love to visit and experience it firsthand. It sounds like a wonderful place!