Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old Today, 04:22 PM
Master

Awwww....
Just seeing on the news that Alan Hansen has been discharged from hospital after his serious illness. This is fantastic news and hoping he can enjoy the Scotland game this evening.
Old Today, 04:23 PM
Master

Yeah ya right AB. Can’t see Scotland beating Hungary but ide love to see it happen. Both teams have got one of our lads in them.

I read in the news today that a hacker has come forward to show the emails that will prove City breached the rules about spending. But ya know what gets me. It’s taken this long to bring them to justice and poor little Everton gets crucified straight away for a lot less.

I reckon once it’s proved, they should take the PL trophy off them and award the the two teams who came second ie Arsenal and LFC with the cup and the win. Just like they did in the Olympics (I think it was).

It really p……s me off when I see stuff like this happening. Where has the sportsmanship gone? No integrity left.

Well I’ve had my whinge today and I’m feeling better for that ha
Old Today, 04:36 PM
Master

Blumming heck Red, you've got all your boys all over the place LOL....
( Greedy girl !!! ).....

Aye, yeah, we'll have to see what happens with regard to any "scandal" . But in general we all know what they 'should' do, and what they 'do' do are often two different things...
Old Today, 07:38 PM
Master

City also scooped up Philips from Leeds and a great 15yr old who was good player,Leeds are struggling now to cover their debts and could be penalised.
Old Today, 08:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Podshell
City also scooped up Philips from Leeds and a great 15yr old who was good player,Leeds are struggling now to cover their debts and could be penalised.
What do you think of the proposed name change Pod ?
Old Today, 08:07 PM
Master

It doesn't bother me that much except the association with red=ManU and they name may look odd eg R BLeeds.