Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 18-09-2024, 03:29 PM
Master

Recently I had one of the most beautiful OBEs I had in ages.

So peaceful, calming, relaxing, reassuring, grounding, warming. I was literally in the arms of an invisible force that was flying with me over many areas.

Initiation

The out of body experience started from a dream, even a dream is not the right word, it was like an initiation, I had to be awaken. My brothers were there with their partners. They were doing the initiation for me. I suspect those were just images to make me feel comfortable.

Visiting places

The view was magical, I was flying in this foggy area, night, and there were skyscrapers all over the place. I visited a few and noticed there were some children there, they were Asians and then I knew, I was in China. They literally noticed them and looked at me flying around.

I left that place and flew over this so so so beautiful forest, now it was a rainy morning, I was literally touching the leaves of the trees, so so beautiful. I remember touching one and it had drops of clean water on it, magical!

This is when I felt that I am in the arms of an invisible force that was literally guiding my experience.

I said to myself what about my body, I've been gone for hours, maybe I need to wake up but I did not know how.

The Cross and Jesus Christ

Suddenly the landscape changed, it was still night but I was somewhere, to my left was an ocean and to my right, a beach. I looked at a beach and I saw a campfire and a cross ( lose those used to crucify people ). The cross was standing on a side, in air, on a 45 degree angle, touching the sand with the vertical pole and with the right side of the horizontal pole.

There was a man there and I knew this man, I could feel in the air, it was Jesus Christ but it was also me, one and the same. I was there, on that beach, waiting for myself to arrive. While I was also there, in the sky observing myself.

The thing is that I could feel Jesus's suffering in the air, could literally feel it. And I said to myself that I do not want to go there, in that very moment I woke up.

Just one hour passed from the moment I fell asleep, I checked the clock, for me it felt like I was gone for many hours.

When I woke up I said to myself: Everything is possible, an OBE is accessible at any moment and in any situation..
Old 18-09-2024, 09:07 PM
Master

That was a great experience you had ThatMan. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Old Yesterday, 02:56 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
That was a great experience you had ThatMan. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Thank you! My most pleasure! Experiences like these are very rare, too rare. One in a few years... how is your AP doing?
Old Yesterday, 10:52 PM
Master

I am glad you had that experience ThatMan. My favourite part was reading about the forest. You are right, it is magical. To do that spiritually is wonderful. When you have a great experience you never forgot it.
I am hoping to start aping again in a few weeks time.