Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 08-02-2016, 05:00 AM
Newbie ;)

Dream about twin flame

A couple nights ago I had a dream about who I think is my twin flame. I may have also met him in a dream when I was a child, but I don't remember enough about it to say for sure. Anyway, in the dream I was at my house and this guy was there. I'm extremely introverted and get uncomfortable with people I don't know very well in my house/around me in general. But I didn't have any of those feelings with him. We went into my bedroom and sat on my bed, just talking. I could clearly feel there was only friendship between us at that point. We had yet to look in each others eyes. We started talking about bands. We liked the same one. Then he said something like he wasn't interested in being with someone romantically (I don't remember his exact words). I said something along the lines of "Yeah, me either. Unless they like ___ (my favorite band)" Then he chuckled and said he liked them. That's when I raised my head and we looked in each others eyes. It was like a balloon bursting. Warmth spread through my chest and I was shocked. I've never felt love like that. I could tell he felt the same.
My dream didn't let me see his eyes, but I do know he had black hair and glasses. He was pretty lean and taller than me. We never said our names in the dream, but a while after waking up a name suddenly came to me. Like it was pulled out of somewhere and handed to me. I thought of the name and shivers went down my back. I've never met anyone meeting this description in reality and I know I haven't had those feelings with anyone. I've experienced my fair share of lust, but even in dreams I've never felt love.
I'm curious if anyone else has experienced something like this? Could it be real? I'm confused but excited.
Old 08-02-2016, 05:09 PM
Suspended
What was his name?
Old 08-02-2016, 06:49 PM
Master
my advice is to not place expectations on to your dream translating directly into "reality".
just relax and let life unfold naturally...
fill your heart with love (start with the little things that you "appreciate",
and be grateful for them). do this consistently. when you've built yourself up to a "vibrational match" for love energy,
loving things, events and people will gravitate to you. this is the law of attraction.

was your dream "real"? of course it was ... you experienced it!

i like Jessie J: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTOFEgJ9zzI
Old 15-02-2016, 03:58 AM
Suspended

Ah, the tall, dark, and handsome type!

I've had several dreams of meeting men whom I feel extremely connected with like I've known them forever, and the theme is they usually all have long black hair, dark eyes, taller than me (which is pretty easy for guys to be taller than me since I'm 5'4" >:P) lean features while being muscular. It *could* be clues as to who your Twin Flame looks like in this lifetime, or it could be your subconscious dreaming up the kind of guy you feel an ultimate attraction too.

Anyway, when I have these kind of dreams with this kind of person, I feel so at home and my heart races when I'm near them. I'd focus more on the feelings and vibes you get than appearances, but it does feel uncanny when you dream of a person who gives you these feelings in your dreams and they all have the same physical features.