Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 03-01-2016, 03:49 AM
Seeker

intense vibration in deep meditation

I was listening to 432 hz meditation music until my mind flashed series of images. I was flying from one place to another watching events. I am not sure if that was my past life or a memory. Anyway my mind finally calmed down and it was a total blackness. In an instant i felt my hand tingle my feet felt the vibration then everywhere in my body was vibrating. Until I could not move. Am i already in a deep meditation? I wonder if what are your insight on this.

Thanks peace and love :)
Old 03-01-2016, 04:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kramble
I was listening to 432 hz meditation music until my mind flashed series of images. I was flying from one place to another watching events. I am not sure if that was my past life or a memory. Anyway my mind finally calmed down and it was a total blackness. In an instant i felt my hand tingle my feet felt the vibration then everywhere in my body was vibrating. Until I could not move. Am i already in a deep meditation? I wonder if what are your insight on this.

Thanks peace and love :)

Sounds like you went somewhere... interesting energy experience, a light trance maybe followed by a bit of a body buzz

Deep meditation means different things to different people.
To me it means my "I" steps into a new dimension of being and it changes me forever vs. energy experiences that come and go and don't create lasting change.
Old 03-01-2016, 10:23 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
Sounds like you went somewhere... interesting energy experience, a light trance maybe followed by a bit of a body buzz

Deep meditation means different things to different people.
To me it means my "I" steps into a new dimension of being and it changes me forever vs. energy experiences that come and go and don't create lasting change.

Hi uma, thanks a lot for yourfeedback i highly appreciate it. But what do you mean when you step into a new dimension of your being?
Old 03-01-2016, 03:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kramble
Hi uma, thanks a lot for yourfeedback i highly appreciate it. But what do you mean when you step into a new dimension of your being?

The experiences I have had will sound like science fiction to people who have not had them.

When you are really into deep meditation, even with your physical eyes wide open, the world around you looks like a totally new world. You can see your thoughts as energy-forms. And they move in slow motion. You can see everything as an expression of energy. Even the normal laws of gravity and physics do not apply here.

This is why people who can touch this dimension of being suddenly appear to us as having magical powers ("siddhis" in Sanskrit). It's because they have stepped into the control room and are able to push the buttons that control this fake illusion that most people think of as "reality".

Because even with the most ordinary insight we are able to distinguish physical reality from dream reality, we agree that there are at least 2 dimensions that can be experienced, each with its own laws of physics etc...

If you meditate and go into a light trance, you will become conscious of your heartbeat and maybe noises you didn't notice before.

If you go deeper and your brow chakra is somewhat open you will become aware of your chattering mind.

If your heart is open to God (however you imagine That) and grace is with you, you may begin to have energy experiences, or visions, or emotions may come up or insights may come to you, or you may connect with astral beings or ....whatever - everyone is unique. The astral is the dimension of the active mind.

There is a causal dimension of hidden memories, subconscious, and the causal dimension of the world at large which is the akashic level. Psychics and mediums can access this. If you are a scientist or an artist, this can bring up genius insights and you can use it to create things, invent things and your creativity just explodes.

If you are satisfied with these you will stay there but if you want union with your divine self, then you surrender the powers you get and go for the gold, for the Philosopher's Stone, for the greater God experience.

The transcendent experience is the one that takes you out of the fluctuations of energy and into pure being, pure consciousness, one that simply says "I am".

That is the greatest experience of all by far. And when you are able to hold on to that experience even with your physical eyes open and live from that space in the ordinary world, that's when you can exercise maximum power, feel maximum happiness, attain anything you want, know anything you want etc... This is the journey of enlightenment.

So a long answer but this is the journey of meditation. Meditation is a yoga, a path to union. Meditation is our natural way of being if only we can get the greedy selfish ego out of the way - we can experience all that we are. The seven chakras offer seven dimensions of experience. People will come from different knowledge bases and say there are X number of dimensions or Y number of dimensions but the thing is we are already existing simultaneously in many dimensions at once. Meditation is a way to become more aware of that...

...and meditation is the ticket or passport to total happiness, total wellbeing, total fulfillment on all levels of being. All ways lead to meditation.