Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 21-12-2015, 08:13 PM
Seeker
Question Entity Sensed

A couple weeks ago I did a couple spells to magickally infuse some sachets with herbs & crystals in them. That night I sensed an entity at around 3:00-4:30 AM. It talked to me, but I do not remember what it said. All I can remember is that it gave me the sense that it was a dark, gothic young teenage human. Before or after that, I remember being half-asleep and filled with an electrical feeling.

During the spell, I invoked Hades (a patron deity of mine) and I did not cast a circle.

Also, that night, I had a very vivid dream of Hades & Persephone. It was very positive, but I am afraid the entity I sensed came as a warning.

I have not been contacting my deities as often as I had been when it happened (and I have not invoked them since then), and nothing out of the ordinary has happened since then. I have only made offerings to them such as money to go toward some decorations for Persephone and a candle-snuffer and tiny golden journal.

I put this in the paranormal section because I am most concerned about the entity and the electrical feeling. But I wonder if this is more suited to the Wicca section because it might have to do with not casting a circle?

The ritual I did to magickally-infuse the sachets was very intense as well.

Should I try to contact this entity in the future? I am very curious about what it has to say because of a few personal reasons... including my connection to my patron deities, which kind of happened suddenly, and being of so little faith in general, I worry I will move past them and make them angry. For now, however, I have a good connection with them and appreciate their presence in my life.