Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 10-11-2015, 01:28 AM
Seeker

Question Love interest spread - Help please!!!

Hi all,

I am just a bit curious about a guy I have been ‘seeing’ we are not in a relationship. He is not a very good communicator and doesn’t like texting. I find he can be hot n cold and it seems he is not very self-confident. I am just about confused as to whether he likes me or just sees me as a mate. He’s had a bit going on at the moment so it’s hard to tell whether that plays a part as well. I used Rider Waite

So I did a 3 card spread with a clarifier for each of them. Now I am not that good with clarifiers and how they work so any input would be great.

How he feels about me – Lovers clarified by 3 of pentacles. Lovers could indicate that he feels close to me sometimes and then distant and aloof at other times. He is confused about his feelings for me? With the 3 of pentacles as a clarifier could it mean that these feelings are a burden to him? He doesn’t want to feel this way? That he is thinking about taking it to the next level? I know pentacles are more grounded so maybe he has two types of feelings for me.

How he sees me – 6 of swords clarified by Page of Swords: Hmmm maybe he sees me as turning my back on him. I am more into communication then him and tend to initiate it (texting) which he isn’t in to so perhaps the page of swords could relate to my communication he may see it as being blunt? I know swords can be about intellect and words but I can’t see how this would relate to how he sees me. I am forceful have strong ideas? Maybe he is not sure of what he wants and isn’t quite sure I can be trusted?

His next action in regards to me – Knight of Cups clarified by Queen of Cups: Hmmm the knight of cups is offering something maybe he will improve on his communication and open up more? I am not sure what the Queen means as clarification he will offer something more emotional? Or do you think it could mean he moves on completely with someone else? Although I did ask about his next action in regards to me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated 
Old 12-11-2015, 05:15 AM
Knower
I feel you should put the cards to the side and speak to him directly. Asking spirit how the other person in a relationship feels is only going to make a rod for your own back. You'll be giving him the impression that it's acceptable for him not to tell you his intentions/feelings. This is just selling yourself short and putting little value on the relationship.

Would you be happy to be in a relationship with someone who hardly texts you? Blows Hot & cold?

The Lovers card followed by a 3 card has an "Extra" feel to it; like a third leg.

So he is going through a tough time and finding things hard, does that mean it's ok for him to be so Hit & Miss towards you?

Danno, the first paragraph shows all the warning signs. Your last paragraph makes excuses for him.

You haven't said much about yourself. It makes me feel that you are already compromising.

Communication is paramount in a relationship, if you don't have it you'll open the doors to a life of the guessing game.