Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 29-10-2015, 06:20 PM
Newbie ;)

7of swords and 10 of swords

Since I received a sentimental message from my ex about how he wished me a bright future bla bla, it got me wondering why he hadn't added his new girlfriend on the social media yet. Out of curiosity I did a two card reading and got seven of swords and ten of swords. OK seven of swords may mean he is hiding her and being sneaky about her. He doesn't know that I know how she is, he hid the fact about her before us actually breaking up. But I'm confused about 10of swords in this reading, oh and the hanged man popped out - he is in limbo?
Any thoughts appreciated!
Old 29-10-2015, 07:45 PM
55Degrees

I'd agree with your interpretation of 7 of swords. Adding in the 10 of swords it would that your ex possibly felt he was 'protecting' you from his deception. Knowing that the relationship is over he is looking for verification from you that you accept this and are able to move forward.

The Hanged Man shows your ex holding off from announcing his new relationship, I'm feeling his 'sacrifice' to spare your feelings actually serves his purpose of appearing like the nice guy. He obviously doesn't want you to part on bad terms, which I suppose can be seen as. commendable
Old 29-10-2015, 08:04 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you Pisces moon, it sounds about right! He did try to appear like the nice guy with that sentimental bla bla message, but we both know what he has done anyway.