Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 01-10-2015, 07:40 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by skygazer
imo, the first part is basically right...

"Then he really goes too far in saying that the chakra body, kundalini energy are huge deceptions that lead us to a fake enlightenment? And that our pineal gland is a biological implant put there by aliens too."

I feel his ET sources are misinforming him on the above. The "removal" of the chakra system is a con..nothing is removed, possibly they are damaging the chakras to permanently stay opened.
The pineal is not an implant. Although, we have plenty of those.
Kundalini energy is a gift from Yahweh. Humanity didn't always have kundalini...but it is the frequencies of the body that turn the energy into a
a blessing or a curse.

I know that some people may believe in the first part. I have seen threads on this topic in the forum but real evil aliens dont have a soul matrix anyway so how can they control anyone in the afterlife realm.
Old 01-10-2015, 11:53 AM
Knower

Love is actually hate. Up is down. And Cold is hot.

Your *** is a hat
And you should hug with your face

What a really great way to make everything confusing. It's like he turned our reality into the bizarro version.

As far as a false system-
The truth is, Yes our celestial history does involve an authority change, the former authority has been replaced and as penance for arrogance and abuse of power has been banished to the lowest levels. He still endeavors to build his own system of power to oppose heaven. This would be the devil.

As far as evil and spirituality-
Spiritual opposition does indeed establish spiritual ceiling preventing spiritual ascension past a certain point for us humans. Anyone in contact with the ceiling without protection eventually is lost under the control of malevolent beings.

Chakra system-
The chakra system is simply an energy system governing endocrine function. When other people claim otherwise it drives me crazy.

Along with claims of a false chakra system, has anyone heard of the theory going around that reality is a holographic prison projected from the planet Saturn which doubles as the devil's reality generator?

People be losing their minds
Old 02-10-2015, 02:23 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by vespa68
I dont know if anyone has read anything aboyt this guys work but what he is basically saying is that not only are we manipulated at the 3d matrix level by evil aliens but that we are also manipulated at the cosmic and glactic levels too. We are decieved by a false god, false guides and angels to a false heaven with false love and lured back into reincarnation. Ok for that part maybe if we dont know ourselves that could potentially happen?? Then he really goes too far in saying that the chakra body, kundalini energy are huge deceptions that lead us to a fake enlightenment? And that our pineal gland is a biological implant put there by aliens too. Just wanted peoples counter argument on what he says. I know mine.

http://beforeitsnews.com/paranormal/...SplittedPage=8

What you have related comes directly from the lower astral plane which is home to the bizarre. We are well advised to avoid this sort of writing.
Old 02-10-2015, 11:14 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianalexanderr
Along with claims of a false chakra system, has anyone heard of the theory going around that reality is a holographic prison projected from the planet Saturn which doubles as the devil's reality generator?

People be losing their minds

ROFL I've heard something similar, yes...theories about saturn worship and how we're all being deceived the worship the Devil.

It never ceases to amaze me that even now, in the age of science and reason (allegedly lol), when people are supposed to be all rational...we can still find sciency ways (rather than religious ways) of justifying a paranoid fear of the Devil. Same fears, different canvas lol
Old 04-10-2015, 11:15 AM
Newbie ;)

The Cakras are real, Kundalini is real. They're not highest enlightenment, but a part of it.
Old 04-10-2015, 11:22 AM
Experiencer
Why are they real?
Old 04-10-2015, 11:24 AM
Newbie ;)

They are on of the primordial elements of the body.

This is a well known fact experienced by many, including me.
Old 04-10-2015, 11:33 AM
Experiencer
I think anything within the realm of delusion is a well known to many, and experienced by many. The chakra-system is a way to view things, and taking them to be primordial or similar is what sustains delusion.
Old 04-10-2015, 02:13 PM
Newbie ;)

No, it's not a way to view things. I mean, it can be a knowledge system for contemplations, but the cakras are actual Vajra structures within the body.

And they are part of the primordial Vajra body, no delusion there.

Sure, clinging to this using self-views and developing a particular view based on the knowledge system of the cakras is a problem. That is delusion. But that is a self-view issue, not a cakra issue.