Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 06-09-2015, 08:03 PM
Master
Talking

[quote=FairyCrystal(]Maybe that's the 'problem' for you? Fearing you will just make something up?)

No no no that's not where i'm at you are reading me completely wrong.

(That's where trusting your intuition comes in play...)

I trust the cards will fall correctly so I can simply read them and not as you seem to do 'make it up as you go along' ................

(I also don't stick to just the one meaning for a card. Readings wouldn't work that way
?????
Even a book on Tarot will give several things per card, so you will still have to sense / intuite what's applicable and what's not.)

Yes but cups is always the emosions and pentacles earthy things etr change those things around and hay why not just read the clouds in the sky, uumm reading clouds in the sky mayby that's not such a bad idear.

Last edited by Pagandell : 06-09-2015 at 09:51 PM.
Old 08-09-2015, 07:44 PM
Master
Lightbulb

Yeah, I've just been reading the first 2 or 3 pages of the Tarot practice thread and the Tarot exercise one and peeps there seem to read the same way I do.
Maybe I should have done that before I started this thread but I stopped doing readings so much some time ago. He he but there was one difference I noted I read wands as air some seemed to read them as fire yeah fires swords 'fire can create and fire can destroy', but like I said at the bigining of this thread I do not believe there is only one correct way to read. But I have seen others who do not regard the traditional meanings of the cards at all .

Last edited by Pagandell : 08-09-2015 at 08:54 PM.