Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 16-08-2015, 05:03 AM
Seeker

Angelic message recieved loud and clear!

I thought I would share a recent experience that I had with my angels. I had been feeling for a while that I needed to move forward in my spiritual path, I didn't feel like I was making any kind of progression in effort to become a better person. I asked my angels to help me with this and my mind immediately went to the way that I drive. I had always been one to tailgate a slow person and flip them the bird ect. I think deep inside myself I knew this was not right. The next morning I got a wake up call in this area. I was driving to work and someone passed me on the left and proceeded to squeeze into the tiny space between me and the car in front of me. I tailgated them for maybe a mile and I kept remembering my request but I didn't feel that this would be any different than any of the other times I had tailgated someone, I was wrong... they hit the breaks. I screeched right into their back end. I messed my car up pretty bad but surprisingly they kept on driving. My airbags deployed and I can't remember if I had stopped right in the fast lane of the expressway or if I just started going much slower than traffic. Ether way I remember cars passing me on the shoulder and smoke filled my car. I was going about 70 mpg when I hit the breaks. I finally came to enough to realize that I needed to get over onto the shoulder so I maneuvered the car to the left side of the road. My car is still in the shop and it is never going to be as pretty as it once was but I am grateful that though I ignored my angels message and they allowed me to see how dumb my habit was, I only received a very minor case of whiplash. I thank my angels for their message and for keeping me and the other driver safe, I don't know their exact condition but I do know they were able to keep driving. I pray that they were ok. I share this as a warning to others to listen to the messages that you receive from your spiritual partners and to show that they do have a way to make a person listen. It is going to eat up all my reserves financially to get my car drivable but I am very thankful that the situation was not any worse than it could have been.
Old 16-08-2015, 08:20 AM
Master
Isn't it wonderful that we get the messages gentle at first and can avoid costly situations once we learn to listen to those first gentle advisory's about a behavior or habit we have which isn't in alignments with the highest good for all?
I'm getting so much better at hearing the first time :)
Old 17-08-2015, 01:57 AM
Pathfinder

You sound like a 22 yr old who starts figuring out driving like an idiot doesnt accomplish anything... thats why insurance is cheaper at 25 yrs old.... btw- identify why you are angry... ask for help with that
Old 17-08-2015, 03:44 AM
Experiencer

Abador, I'm glad you are safe. And despite what we wish about ourselves, no matter what age, we have human moments. Just hopefully less as we get older. :) You are further ahead than me in being aware and interpreting messages, and I'm 44. My awakening came later. You will be fine - you are learning to listen as we all are. Best wishes to you.
Old 18-08-2015, 01:02 AM
Seeker

This has really been a learning experience for me. Since the accident I have been aware of my driving and other areas of my life as well. I have been making an effort to not judge people or situations, I work in retail so this is a challenge. I am seeking to become a better person. My path is no longer purely about obtaining knowledge but this wake up call showed me that I need to start making an effort toward making the world a better place. Since the accident I have not rode anyone’s tail despite having plenty opportunity to do so and I do not plan to start doing so again anytime in the future.
Old 19-08-2015, 01:15 PM
Knower
Sounds like angels. They sure give you experience when they are trying to teach you something.