Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 25-07-2015, 10:44 PM
Knower

Do negative entities have an objective reality

Hi ive posted in a few other threads about problems ive had with negative entities. But im wondering what is thier actual reality according to what people believe. Im thinking several things but one is would it always take a light being to remove a negative one
How can we know of them outside our own experience of attaching to us and others
could it be something in us that is manifesting externaly and if so why would it chose to manifest externaly
I suppose im just wondering why they exist really and what we can know about them or say is true.
Old 26-07-2015, 03:47 AM
Ascender
"Bad entity" is another realm, like human realm.
Old 28-07-2015, 06:13 PM
Master

Hi lillyj,

Useful material in Sri Aurobindo's, "Letters on Yoga", Volume I (and possibly other volumes (II, III, IV).

See, 'hostile forces'.

Available here (scroll down to Volume 28)

~ J
Old 28-07-2015, 08:58 PM
Master
Parasites.
Old 29-07-2015, 07:45 PM
Master

Quote:
... wondering what is thier actual reality according to what people believe. Im thinking several things but one is would it always take a light being to remove a negative one

Form must exist all the time. There has to be boundaries.

Does cause and effect apply to.

Why the idea of negative and positive. I find good as willing to fight as bad. Will this cycle always be accepted as it has to be. No other way possible.

Has anyone ever prayed for a negative entity (to see the light). What's your feeling.
Old 30-07-2015, 06:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillyj
Hi ive posted in a few other threads about problems ive had with negative entities. But im wondering what is thier actual reality according to what people believe. Im thinking several things but one is would it always take a light being to remove a negative one
How can we know of them outside our own experience of attaching to us and others
could it be something in us that is manifesting externaly and if so why would it chose to manifest externaly
I suppose im just wondering why they exist really and what we can know about them or say is true.

It depends what we are talking about, when we refer to something as an negative entity. Is it an entity on a path of service to self or just an entity that follows the light but is just messed up, heavily distorted.
Every entity has a connection to a soul and follows a path. Service to self or service to others, and within both paths there are distortions.
It can be said free will is the No 1 distortion.
Any entity that attaches themselves to someone in incarnation has some problems from their last incarnation, and is not able or unwilling to let go of them.
Every problem or perceived problem will give us a chance to learn. Once we have learned to problem will go away.
Old 30-07-2015, 03:53 PM
Master
I hope this makes sense-

Negative spirits vary and there are some more evolved than others. Just as there are highly evolved-positive beings known as spirit-guides and even guardian angels, Negative spirits fall into different categories depending on how long they have spent in the "lower astral realms"

Some are very old, older than human civilization and are very powerful and are regarded in many cultures as "demons" or "demonic spirits".

I don't wanna paint the horror movie image but those themes have some truth to them.

They are not "purely" evil since pure evil or absolute evil can not exist. But they are extremely negative and warped in their mentality.

It can only take a Light-being or an angel to rescue them from their own negative-emotional power they created for themselves.

The problem is that Negative-energy is like a drug. It is an addiction that is hard to let go of, especially if you are an entity that worked hard to get to where you are through such an energy. It is easier to evolve as a demonic spirit than as an Angelic one. That saying in the Star Wars movies- "Is the dark side stronger?" "NO! Just the easier and more seductive. The quick and easy path".

Life is like that even in Physical form. Being negative seems to come quicker to us than being positive. Negative-emotions seem to be more influential on this plane. That is what attracts Negative spirits- an overdose of negative energy in our lives can either manifest in mental disorders, illnesses, or what some call "bad luck", or can manifest externally where doors are opened and some unwelcomed invisible guests enter our lives.
Old 30-07-2015, 05:01 PM
Master

Quote:
I hope this makes sense-

They are not "purely" evil since pure evil or absolute evil can not exist. But they are extremely negative and warped in their mentality.

You're the first I've heard say this. Definitely contrary to traditional thought (at least where I'm from). Do spirits go through karma. People can go through similar experiences like this to from what I've observed. Hopefully freewill will always be around.
Old 31-07-2015, 03:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
I hope this makes sense-

Negative spirits vary and there are some more evolved than others. Just as there are highly evolved-positive beings known as spirit-guides and even guardian angels, Negative spirits fall into different categories depending on how long they have spent in the "lower astral realms"

Don't be mistaken, negative entities or those in service to self can and do evolve into higher realms. One can not control a planet or a solar system or even parts of a galaxy from the lower realms.
The union of light and dark only come about in the highest levels of the realm of wisdom or what some call the 5th density.