Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 16-06-2015, 03:10 PM
Experiencer
A Shift

Has anyone noticed a huge shift in the past two weeks? like a major shift?

I thought it was just me, I had things happen to me so strongly that never had before, and I know a lot of my clairvoyant friends have also been feeling it. I am still so new to this, I thought I was just expanding in my mediumship, but the energy has been so strong it's made me sick lately.

Just curious if anyone else has been feeling anything?

Thanks! :)
Old 16-06-2015, 03:28 PM
Knower
I would say something is definitely afoot. It seems like people are more 'tuned in'?
Old 16-06-2015, 05:28 PM
Master

Its been like this for me since beg of April, major shift.
Old 16-06-2015, 05:30 PM
Experiencer
Yes, feeling major goings on, but a calm is coming.
Old 16-06-2015, 05:31 PM
Master
Hello,

There is a great shift taking place at this time and it represents the times we are in. I would say that talking to your body about these energies would help with that sickness. All of us who do energy work need to adjust to higher frequencies of that energy. With intent for that we will receive guidance for how best to do it.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 16-06-2015, 05:45 PM
Experiencer
Thank you all for responding :)

Can I ask what a SHIFT is? I can feel it and I thought it was individual, but now I'm lead to believe its the collective, and what does that mean? the world collective energy is rising? people are 'waking' up?

I can google this haha but thought I'd ask your thoughts here.

I 'woke up' last summer, after the birth of my little girl, so this is all so new and interesting to me!

Love to you all! Glad we're on this ride together!
Old 16-06-2015, 09:01 PM
Master
Hi,

A Shift, in this context, is about the way the human is being guided to think, feel, and establish their priorities in life. There is actually something going on which encourages this to happen. A not so small piece in that effort is related to this event.
http://www.newscientist.com/article/...l#.VYCNsh_HlD-

There are spiritual teachings from channeled Kryon messages that explain how humans are starting to become wiser and more compassionate. That is the Shift which many are speaking about.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 17-06-2015, 06:54 AM
Master

Also, the earth is ascending too and the schubert resonance frequency is higher, the magnetic frequency seems to be shifting down. Weather patterns are affected, earthquakes, etc..